On a lighter note with Mohib & Aamina (video)

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just came across this candid interview of the 2, Mohib & Aamina and thought I share.

Here's the link:

http://dawn.com/2012/11/20/on-a-lighter-note-with-mohib-and-aamina/

LOL Mohib's hilarious.."main maanta hoon ke nihari waali qoum ko aik dam sushi nahin khila sakthey"

LMAOOO..he has such a good sense of humor. 😆 I like Mohib more offscreen than onscreen for sure.

One thing important he mentions is how TRPs can not be measured in Pakistan accurately. There's no subscriptions whatsoever ..and TRPs are mostly just calculated within some thousands of houses which definitely isn't correct at all. So, this top 10 that Taify and co. comes up with on TvKahani may not be so reliable, folks. 😆 Along with all the other ..this drama is the highest rated, that's the highest rated etc ..you can't really tell.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I just came across this candid interview of the 2, Mohib & Aamina and thought I share.

Here's the link:

http://dawn.com/2012/11/20/on-a-lighter-note-with-mohib-and-aamina/

LOL Mohib's hilarious.."main maanta hoon ke nihari waali qoum ko aik dam sushi nahin khila sakthey"

LMAOOO..he has such a good sense of humor. 😆 I like Mohib more offscreen than onscreen for sure.

One thing important he mentions is how TRPs can not be measured in Pakistan accurately. There's no subscriptions whatsoever ..and TRPs are mostly just calculated within some thousands of houses which definitely isn't correct at all. So, this top 10 that Taify and co. comes up with on TvKahani may not be so reliable, folks. 😆 Along with all the other ..this drama is the highest rated, that's the highest rated etc ..you can't really tell.

I don't believe those TRP's to start with 😆

and then Mohib is fun in real.. he is a pakka karachi ka ladka..he is from North Nazimabad I think.. he has groomed himself..I guess down below he's still like that we all are somewhere inside.. I can bring out my pakki Karachi wali side If I want.. I don't do that..😆

he used to do Ishrat Baji on aag.. that show was pretty funny..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, Yeah Mohib looks so genuine. I like his personality..he seems grounded and chill. I think him and Aamina complement each other well.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

lol, Yeah Mohib looks so genuine. I like his personality..he seems grounded and chill. I think him and Aamina complement each other well.

he is really grounded and sweet too..