Anyone watch Ghaoo on Geo Tv?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Does anyone watch Ghaoo on Geo? It just recently started with 2 episodes that aired. It has Sami Khan, Fiza Ali, Samina Peerzada and Asma Abbas as the main cast members.

It's really interesting. I'd recommend it..the story is quite intriguing with Sami playing a psychiatrist who's falling for a girl, Fiza Ali who's mother, Asma Abbas, seems to have some psychiatric issues. Meanwhile, there's something mysterious about Sami Khan's own family life at home..Samina Peerzada plays his mother.

Does anyone else watch it?

Here's a promo:

Sami is so growing on me..he's looking adorable in this drama.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRKyLeYsfg0[/YOUTUBE]

It's written by Faiza Iftikhaar
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I started it, but could only find the first episode. Was so disappointed because I found it really good..Sami Khan's doing well in it and Fiza had disappeared for a while so it's good to see her again!

-edit-

I guess I didn't know when it airs and thought it's an old show or something..I did end up finding the 2nd epi on youtube 😳
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I started it, but could only find the first episode. Was so disappointed because I found it really good..Sami Khan's doing well in it and Fiza had disappeared for a while so it's good to see her again!

-edit-

I guess I didn't know when it airs and thought it's an old show or something..I did end up finding the 2nd epi on youtube 😳

It took me a while to find episode 2..you found it though right? watch episode 2 as well! it's good too

It will air Monday & Tuesdays (as Geo is doing that twice a week thing now..not sure why ..but oh well lol)..I like it. Sami looks so cute, I must admit. An adorable psychiatrist so far..😆 The way he's been flirting with Fiza is so corny yet cute. 😆

OnlyHope thumbnail
I love him in the whole psychiatrist avatar, a very nice change of character for him, plus it suits him..so adorable! 😆
Yeah, I did find it, although it took me a while :S so today was the 2nd episode then?
starstruckk thumbnail

I love him in the whole psychiatrist avatar, a very nice change of character for him, plus it suits him..so adorable! 😆
Yeah, I did find it, although it took me a while :S so today was the 2nd episode then?

yeah today was the second. I think Geo screwed up the airing of Mirat ul Uroos and Ghaoo because of the Turkish & Indian dramas they've started so Ghaoo initially started in December with one episode..then they stopped the show and now it's back on on Monday & Tuesdays.

I know..nice to see him in this whole psychiatrist avatar. Plus, his character seems cheerful until now so that's good too. 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Aaahh, just finished the 2nd epi..God he's SO cute 😆
No wonder I was confused about the dates and all..cause I saw it like few weeks back and was SO mad that it totally disappeared :P

It's a very nice story, but I saw a few promos and it'll be all sad :(
starstruckk thumbnail

Aaahh, just finished the 2nd epi..God he's SO cute 😆
No wonder I was confused about the dates and all..cause I saw it like few weeks back and was SO mad that it totally disappeared :P

It's a very nice story, but I saw a few promos and it'll be all sad :(

Yeah, it's definitely going to turn sad somewhere down the line..I just hope Sami gets the girl and stays with her forever. LOL

I love how he's always over Fiza Ali's home/workplace..like literally, 24/7 it seems. lol

OnlyHope thumbnail

This is gonna sound totally phangurlish, but aahh I'm loving his character..the way he's head over heels after her and literally just wants to be with her..soo cute!!! His lines are so corny but adorable that you can't help but smile 😆 He better not only get her, but also stay with her..I've a feeling his own sis has some mental disability and his mom makes it worse by giving her the "pills" to just keep her sleeping..and she might be his biggest weakness (considering how he left at the lunch after being so pushy towards Alizeh to go with him.

starstruckk thumbnail

This is gonna sound totally phangurlish, but aahh I'm loving his character..the way he's head over heels after her and literally just wants to be with her..soo cute!!! His lines are so corny but adorable that you can't help but smile 😆 He better not only get her, but also stay with her..I've a feeling his own sis has some mental disability and his mom makes it worse by giving her the "pills" to just keep her sleeping..and she might be his biggest weakness (considering how he left at the lunch after being so pushy towards Alizeh to go with him.

you're not alone! I'm loving his character too..it's very endearing so far. Plus, it suits him...did you realize that interest line he says to Fiza's character? so cheesy LOLL

Mohid: apne paison par interest bhi ley na shoroo kardoon? you know interest issi tarha bharta rahe ga, mera aap main aap ka mujhe mein (LMAO)
Alizeh: jee? (confused)
Mohid: I mean paison pe interest..

LMAOOO..how cornyyy..😆..but that was cute..I liked the scene..I can't help but smile during his lovey dovey scenes with Fiza. 😆

I know..his sister's character is mysterious..I just hope they end up together..seems like Alizeh is a pretty headstrong girl herself, big on self respect etc..so lets see where she goes with him lol.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Omg, I was gonna type out the lines too..SO SO corny but I can't help but giggle and blush they're so CUTE 😆