Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Racha-

I think the The Turkish Humsafar means is that...Noor and Mohanad are similar to Ashar and KHirad...Noor and KHirad both come from small towns...Ashar and Mohanad both are rich well educated men...Both Guys were forced into marrying their cousins...both guys fall in love after marriage..soo...

No. The story is not related to humsafar at all.
Its referring to the popularity. The popularity of this play is similar to humsafar.
Cmon! Nobody would compare it to humsafar.
mary78613 thumbnail
Guys, don't take me wrong but for sOme reason i am not against Turkish shows. I think they can prove as healthy competition and our dramas would become even better. But YES! INDIAN DRAMAS are just tooo much! Thats the limit. They are giving prime slots to them!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

It's called the Turkish Humsafar because of it's popularity in the arab world that is all. Lol you guys are getting defensive for no reason.

Anyways, I confess that this show sounds interesting unlike ask e mamnoo. This one seems to have a story to it at least.

Yes, you are right. Its the humsafar of the arab world in terms of popularity 😃
Yes, it seems like it has a story like ishq e mamnu. The first 2 episodes seemed interesting..😃
If it is so popular then I may watch it :P
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah it was so popular when it aired the first time in Arabic world..mainly because it was the first Turkish show to be ever dubbed and aired on th eArabic channels ...so people were curious..and the story was Okay, a bit diffrent than what usually airs on Arabic Channels..so it was a hit..but in my opinion it is not the BEST Turkish show...For me having watched both Hamsafar and Noor...Hamsafar is better...

I am not saying Noor is bad..it was very unique..and I liked how Noor became successful and built a caree for herself ...but the series was too long and had many twists and turns...
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stop this Turkishpna 🥱
There's NO MATCH OF HUMSAFAR.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't understand how people can watch these dubbed Turkish shows..I for one can not watch episodes and episodes of dubbed stuff where nothing is in sync...a lot of times the dubbed Urdu just seems forced. Not sure how people enjoy that..

I toh can't even watch Pakistani Dramas if some updated video has voice that is not in sync 😆
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing
there was an add in newspaper saying tht its in top 10 most watched serials ever in history from all around the world

was there in jhang newzpaper this week
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL... somebody even said that this show is Turkish
'Kasuati Zindagi Ki'!!😆

I don't think Noor will get that popularity like Ishq-e-Mamnu!
Ishq-e-Mamnu had a good storyline and even the older age group people were attracted towards it.
Moreover, it took time for Ishq-e-mamnu to get popular..it is even said that Noor is more vulgar than Ishq-e-Mamnu. It just depends on the audience acceptance!

Originally posted by: -Racha-

Yeah it was so popular when it aired the first time in Arabic world..mainly because it was the first Turkish show to be ever dubbed and aired on th eArabic channels ...so people were curious..and the story was Okay, a bit diffrent than what usually airs on Arabic Channels..so it was a hit..but in my opinion it is not the BEST Turkish show...For me having watched both Hamsafar and Noor...Hamsafar is better...

I am not saying Noor is bad..it was very unique..and I liked how Noor became successful and built a caree for herself ...but the series was too long and had many twists and turns...

I love twists! But hate long scenes