Youtube channel: Pakistani drama reviews

MishaKhanShow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

So I started this Youtube channel to review and discuss Pakistanis dramas/episodes. Let me know what you think and please help spread the word.

You can watch/listen to it right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOMxokIVtI&feature=plcp

Thanks,
M:)

UPDATE: Please do comment underneath the video or here and do let me know what you think about it; i.e whether you liked it or not, where you think I can improve, etc. Thanks:)
Edited by MishaKhanShow - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ctbank thumbnail
I just watched your vid. Can't wait for the next one. And I think you should make it on Humsafar or Kahi Unkahi.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg, that actually sounds exactly like a girl I know. And her name also starts with an M. 🤔 Btw, your voice is beautiful! Great idea, its very good for pakistani dramas promotion. 😳
MishaKhanShow thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

omg, that actually sounds exactly like a girl I know. And her name also starts with an M. 🤔 Btw, your voice is beautiful! Great idea, its very good for pakistani dramas promotion. 😳

Thanks! Just help spread the word:) Oh and if you want to suggest something for me to review, that'd be awesome too!