Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah I loved it.

You realize a drama is good when people who you normally don't like to watch (ex: Ayesha Khan) become likable within a drama due to good acting and script. That's how good the drama was. Sadly, not sure why it didn't grab much attention. It was by Mehreen Jabbar too..one of her underrated work as a director as well.

Ayesha Khan.. no matter how much you dislike her for her affair with Humayon Saeed and FQ & her plastic face.. you cant deny that she is a powerful performer. Her acting is natural and the proof is Vasl..
and the concept of Vasl was too different.. though it was difficult to stand Juggan Kazim in the later part of the serial..
Edited by Usman. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Ayesha Khan.. no matter how much you dislike her for her affair with Humayon Saeed and FQ & her plastic face.. you cant deny that she is a powerful performer. Her acting is natural and the proof is Vasl..
and the concept of Vasl was too different.. though it was difficult to stand Juggan Kazim in the later part of the serial..

I agree. I don't like Ayesha Khan..but I'm not going to hide the fact that she's a really good actress..especially if the drama is an intense one. She really knows how to act. The problem with her is that when she tries way too hard to go for a drama that does not suit her. That may be a good thing though because she probably just wants to experiment something different..but I guess as viewers it can be hard to digest. 😆

it's sad that she doesn't get the best of scripts so often. Especially since she hardly works with many different actors and producers.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I agree. I don't like Ayesha Khan..but I'm not going to hide the fact that she's a really good actress..especially if the drama is an intense one. She really knows how to act. The problem with her is that when she tries way too hard to go for a drama that does not suit her. That may be a good thing though because she probably just wants to experiment something different..but I guess as viewers it can be hard to digest. 😆

it's sad that she doesn't get the best of scripts so often. Especially since she hardly works with many different actors and producers.

Are you watching bari aapa on hum?? she is playing an important role in it..its not a lead role though.. and it is not produced by Humayon Saeed too.. after a long time she is working with someone else
_Maggie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sorry to interupt but this is supposed to be my post not ur chatting area

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiprincess

sorry to interupt but this is supposed to be my post not ur chatting area

LOL you've got a misconception I guess.. the topic maker can not decide who will post in his\her thread and what should be posted until or unless its a FC or AT
fk_sb_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hate bloody 3rd class cheap indian and turish serials!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vasl was really good..
Mera Yaqeen isnt tht bad but yea its quite slow
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i agree wid u both...though i dun like Ayesha Khan but she did a great job in Vasl...Ahson and Faisal were good too..but Juggun..well for me it was difficult to bear her throughout the whole drama..so much overactingg!
_Maggie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL you've got a misconception I guess.. the topic maker can not decide who will post in his\her thread and what should be posted until or unless its a FC or AT

thanks for being rude nobody on ipk or ehmmbh forum was rude to me
and in my first post here u treated me like this...

all what i meant was that u guys were supposed to write abou shows u didnt like
not what u liked from my list...
comeon pakistanis cant be that...
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiprincess

thanks for being rude nobody on ipk or ehmmbh forum was rude to me
and in my first post here u treated me like this...

all what i meant was that u guys were supposed to write abou shows u didnt like
not what u liked from my list...
comeon pakistanis cant be that...

i was being rude? 😆😆
just pin point what was so rude in my post?
You posted serials disliked by you.. people picked serials which they liked from your list.. Nothing wrong in it..
and I see almost every one in this thread has welcommed you here...
either you are way too sensitive or dont know what rude statements are