Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with you but Khushi is the best and she truly deserved to win best actress award but any in our hearts you will always be the best.
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Harshu...u know naa...how much obsessed i m with d character of Khushi n d beautiful person behind it...Sanaya Irani...She is so talented that i m sure 2 c her again on my t.v screen...but my Khushi...d sense of loss is killing me... what can I say 4 Khushi...u've said it all so amazingly..love u gal ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww such a beautiful dedication Harshi! Loved reading through it. I'm going to reply properly once I get home. I'm at work right now. Ugh work on a Saturday is the worst! ๐Ÿฅฑ
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love u khushi kumari gupta singh raizada
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is our best work that God wants, not the dregs of our exhaustion. I think he must prefer quality to quantity.

If I can connect this quote to the recent shit fest, I have observed that there is much to be said about the QUALITY of Khushi a/k/a Sanaya fans. Every single time there is a tribute to Khushi or Sanaya I am forced to read thesis essays ๐Ÿ˜† I mean you guys can write!!!!!๐Ÿ˜› It is such a nice feeling to see sensible and QUALITY thoughts and feelings conveyed in such heartwarming tributes, so I guess what I am saying is, if nothing else, I hope one day Sanaya Irani can see such sweet things being conveyed about the character (and even she as a human being) she brought to life so beautifully! I think she would be floored, especially now given the current state of the off screen drama. ๐Ÿ˜ŠNow on to my tribute: ๐Ÿ˜†My journey with IPKKND started on one rather boring night in April when I was channel surfing and there it was a 1000 watt smile being completely Sanka-ish and I was hooked! Neither did I know of the show nor the actress but it didn't take long (15 minutes to be exact ๐Ÿ˜†) after the episode ended for me to hop on the internet and abuse google. What intrigued me about Khushi, the character, was the simple fact that she was so endearingly bubbly yet feisty - completely diffeent from the usual rona dona one sees in India soaps! She was a child not yet a woman and oh how I adore Sanaya's depiction of showing the sanka side of Khushi and then the woman in Khushi within seconds! I can go on and on but I'll simply say that Khushi has truly touched the deepest corners of my heart - simply because I wish we can all be a little bit more like Khushi in real - by that I mean, to have the ability to dance freely like no one is watching, be able to accept someone with all their flaws and vices and truly love them unconditionally, to give and not expect anything in return, to be able to know when you're right and speak of it with conviction and clarity, to be able to spread joy and cheer wherever you go - haan, KHUSHI has touched my heart and I do wish that we all can learn to be alittle bit more "khush" in our daily lives ๐Ÿ˜ƒNow I for one wholeheartedly believe that Khushi would not have touched many hearts the way the character has had it not been for the super faboulous and REAL life that Sanaya Irani has infused into the character. I have read many who know Sanaya say that Sanaya is very much like Khushi and maybe that is why the character jumps out and seem so real. I did not know of Sanaya before but I can wholeheartedly say that I am an ardent fan of hers now (go figure, a gal who never gave two shits about actors and actresses is now writing an essage on a forum ๐Ÿ˜†)In short, thank you 4Lions for giving us the character of Khushi (yes that includes the good, the bad and the not so good in terms of story). Thank you Sanaya Irani for simply being YOU!โญ๏ธ
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the late Unreswa Harshu.Was little busy!

AWESOME Post Harshu! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Much needed Dedication!
Khushi is one of THE MOST favourite character of mine and will always remain so.Period.
I could totally relate to her. She is so much like me.Many times me and my best friend used to take Khushi as our role models when we are sad or depressed.
Khushi is a total opposite to all the FAMOUS BAHU types and she is one AWESOME woman.BAS! That is what attracted me to her. It was khushi who made me watch IPK.Her will to fight and stand tall, her courage, her selfless love,her helping mind,her pure hindi everything is beautiful!

Khushi was an all-rounder.Be it a daughter or a sister or a wife or a bahu she was PERFECT.

Khushi as a Daughter: Even though she was an adopted daughter she was never treated like one and she never thought them as her adopted parents/Family too. She understood her family more than they understood her.She is a selfless woman who loves her loved one unconditionally without expecting anything in return.

Khushi as a sister: I initially LOVED JUST LOVED Payal-khushi's bond. It was so beautiful. I am single child.So i always long for a sister love,fights etc etc. I just adore their Bond.
Khushi loves payal so much even though she is not her own. But after marriage their bond was no where seen.I thought after marriage we would see more of that.But CVs failed us in that totally! And i love Anjali-Khushi scenes too.But I always feel that its only Khushi who loves Anjali so unconditionally and not anjali.Its not like anjali doesn't love khushi its just CVs always showed us one sided affection on screen. Khushi caring for Anjali and not the other way round!

Khushi as a wife: This was a very beautiful relation indeed! She understands Arnav more than Anjali. I really loved all the Arnav-Khushi scenes till the remarriage track! If arnav could count on one person any day it will be Khushi only!
They always had that understanding,love,passion within them even when they were hating each other.She is a kind of wife any men would want to have. Her character became very OTT and very Mahaan after Kidnapping track.Too unrealistic. She was portrayed Dumb to make arnav shine! But Arnav and Khushi's relation is very different from all the other leads and that is why they remain unique and attracted so many people!
Their chemistry is Sizzling.BAS! Both arnav and khushi's eyes speak Volumes. Khushi is a total Package. She is kiddish but matured at the same time, Fun to be around,kind,selfless,caring and most of all has a very pure heart!

Sanaya Irani. I never watched any of her shows before. So it was all new for me when i saw her on screen as Khushi. And she immediately got my attention. Nobody could have portrayed Khushi as beautiful as Sanaya.PERIOD.
Those beautiful expressive eyes of hers speak Volumes. I really love how she does those emotional scenes,Whenever She cries I cry along with her. That is the effect she has on me and on many of us!
HATS OFF!
You rock.BAS!
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
DreamsFlyFree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YA Indeed Khushis Life Can Be compared as roller Coaster Ride๐Ÿ˜Š Really Nice Post to Read Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š!! N Its Truth dat Sanayaโค๏ธ Gave Life to khushis Character...!! Sanaya Has special Place In My Heart๐Ÿ˜‰
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post Harshu...perfect dedication to Khushi.
deleteaccount thumbnail
What an amazing post harshu!!
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Updated Page 1. Pretty long.
Harshu,
You don't read long posts. But I wrote this especially for your thread. So you better read it.