Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Chapter 66-  PART 2

PART 2

5:30 am

During the routine checkup for Sheetal, Khushi inquired about the discharge process. Anticipating it might take some time, she was surprised to find out that her bills had already been cleared, and all formalities were taken care of in advance.

"Ma'am, it's under VIP treatment, as a relative of Arnav Singh Raizada," the receptionist explained the final proceedings when khushi went to enquire back.

"Already done?" Khushi asked, a bit taken aback.

"It's the perks of being close to Arnav and an advantage of being associated with a celebrity. There's so much to repay you, Arnav. You cannot be so good," she thought, reflecting on his generosity he shows it again and again without hinting.

7am

People often say that when time is on your side, it races forward like a marathon. Things looks simple, task seems easy, u feel good, u feel positive. And you keep smiling, blushing, humming your favorite music.

Discharge procedure of sheetal went smoothly well in advance,  VIP treatment of dropping and other stuff were managed well hustle free, the otherwise traffic on road suddenly seemed to be an easy happy ride. Also, Sheetal was positive, in good state emotionally physically and mentally.  Khushi had all reasons for feeling happy and joyful.

Not just that ,the complex and most challenging task of explaining about Aman and Arnav to her mother was done. All thanks to Buaji. Buaji, in her wise and cultivated manner, explained everything what she heard between Arnav and Aman, and what happened between Aman and Khushi. Despite her strict adherence to old traditions and beliefs, buaji supported Khushi. The explanation included details about Aman's actions, his inappropriate behaviour towards Khushi, and highlighted the love and care provided by Arnav. How he was there to support her almost in middle of night.Buaji particularly emphasized the radiant glow and positive vibes in Khushi's eyes when she was with Arnav.

But ,Garima found it challenging to process everything at once – Sheetal's broken marriage, Sheetal as a victim and how she suffered in hands of brutel men, and suddenly Khushi's who got engaged to Aman just a day before has to undergo suddenly so much . She never anticipated Aman would enforce himself upon Khushi.  And more important fact the acceptance of her love for the celebrity star Arnav Singh Raizada. She took a heavy sigh and sat down in nearby chair.

Bangalore Leela Palace Hotel:

As Arnav was in a deep sleep, he was awakened by Manohar's call. Manohar couldn't help but praise Arnav, feeling ecstatic as a father to witness his son finally embracing love.

"Why don't you bring her to Mumbai?" Manohar suggested.

"Not today, Dad. Maybe next time. She's too tied up with her schedule, you know, with Sheetal," Arnav explained.

May be after some time she could move with you to US.” Manohar confidently gives a statement

Dad. Dad!! Relax. I don’t know why are you so excited with Khushi. I understand you adore her, but  there are many things to be considered. Iam not sure if she would be ok for Living-In.  It would be so soon for her. Would like her to settle bit  “

“Who the hell is speaking of living-In. Iam dreaming of when would I dance of in your marriage!’ Manohar laughs and replies.

Ah Common Dad. Not again! You know I don’t believe in Marriage and the whole bulshit of concept of it!”

“Then don’t you love Khushi ?

Yeah I do love her,, But It doesnot mean that we have to marry! And marriage so called bulshit institution will prove that?. I think it would just destroy our relation!”

“Is she fine with it?”

She should be. She knew what I believe in. Dad, please now Iam not for your spiritual lectures. I am running late. Need to meet Khushi family”

“ah alright. Enjoy and yes my lOve to Khushi. Hope her family convinces you!”

“For what?”

“Marriage!”

ah dad. Iam Off”

Various Goa itinerary plans were popping up from Wills to choose the desired one. After ending the call with Manohar, Arnav messaged Wills, his face beaming with uncertainty. He knew he had to assist Karan during this time, being a friend who stood by him through thick and thin. Maybe he needed to talk to Khushi and Sheetal, or perhaps Buaji seemed like a better option than Khushi.

Before calling Khushi, Anjali rang up, expressing her happiness with Arnav's life decisions. She had confessed to Arnav about her past actions driven by jealousy and dislike for middle-class people, finally understanding the true meaning of love. Anjali was happy for her little brother.

There was contentment inside him. Undefined happiness and satisfaction. Not that he believed in love, because he was just embarking on this new journey , but he was confident that his happiness was undeniably intertwined with Khushi and that he is missing her every second.

He increased the volume of  music. The words rightly echoing his heart feelings.

He was on call, when he heard a door ring. He cut the call and went to open the door. Shocked and surprised to see Khushi standing in an tight blue rapped saree , hairs tied in a bun

Arnav gave a surprise smile. “KHUshi..”

He kept staring in surprise.

“Execuse me Sir!, your order. Black Tea!” Waitress infront got confused with name and kept calling his name.”Mr Arnav Singh raijyada”

Arnav came ut of imaginary stance of seeing Khushi and replies back

“Oh yes!. Thanku”

“Sir, You want me to serve?”

“No thanks.”

As Arnav received the tray and walked in, he was amused. Already music which was humming inside his room made more sense .

My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you         

Maybe millions of people go by
But they all disappear from view
And I only have eyes for youuuuuuuuuuu

“Khushi you are driving me crazy.” He blushed and smiled. “Girl I gonna see you soon..”

"Amma, wo," Khushi began, hesitatingly, when she saw Garima in state of shock.

Khsuhi kept her head on her lap  and whispered slowly  “Amma..”,

The moment she heard that word, Garima simply embraced her brave daughter tightly and let her heart out how she failed in choosing the right partners for her daughters. But was she wrong in her part? Who would know the true nature of any human? Any relationship is like gambling, You win if you are sailing through smoothly.

" Khushi,Why didn't you inform me about Aman yesterday? Did you think I would still insist on you marrying Aman? We failed to recognize Shyam. Sheetal endured so much. Do I seem foolish enough to let you fall into a similar trap? I am relieved Aman's truth came out before marriage. What if you had gotten engaged to him?" came her honest reply as she wiped away her tears.

"I want both of my daughters to be happy and safe." Garima said, gently wiping her hand on Khushi's head.

Khushi was silent. She was way relaxed on her mother’s lap.

Garima observed her silence and she continued. “By the way I always had doubt on Arnav Singh raijyada. Who will help some ordinary people like us?”

Garima, ekdam hott bandha hai. Hye, kya aankhe hai. Kya style baatein karta hai..”

Everyone turned to Buaji as she enthusiastically expressed her observations. Khushi smiled

Ab to sheetal bhi theek ho gayi. Baat kar rahi hai.. Aur muje kya chahiye khushi. Dono khush raho bas, but beta, Arnav Raijyada film star hai. Muje darr sa hai aajebGarima continued

Khushi held her hands and respondedAmma, you trust me? “

“hmm”

“Believe me, if he had any bad tension, the relationship would not have sustained this long.”

After a pause, a hesitant khushi suddenly disclosed “ By the way, Amma,, Arnav is coming home in few hours here to meet you guys”

Today?” Both Garima and Buaji called at once

“He is going to US. So had invited him today for breakfast at 9?”

“In just few hours?” Garima asked in surprise and looked at wall clock hanging

Khushi noded her head

“Hye nandkishore, khushi tune muje bhi nahi bataya.., ghar itna ulat pulat hai,  sab jagah saaman, aur  nashte pai aa raha hai” Buaji tapped her head

No tension guys. Swiggy hai …I am going to order idly wada dosa sambar. Why u r taking so much tension?”

Arey he is coming to meet us like this for very  first time, u want to order from hotel?”

“He eats daily from 5 star hotel chef’s, today he will cherish our udupi hotel chefs!!” Khushi widened her smile

“No No..!”  Buaji worriedly replies

“Jiji think of something?”

“Haan Garima, You are right!. He is coming for first time, should we order from hotel!. No way. What should he think!”

“He will be thinking of Goa, S*X, Bikni.. In the world, will he have time to think about this breakfast!” Khushi murmurs within..

“Jijji…Upma?”

“aap Upma khiloge Arnav ko?”

“Because of engagement, we have so many sweets in house..?, We will go for onion poha and some pakodas?”

“Nahi Garima. Poha would be too simple. We have bit dosa batter left in fridg, we will add some suji and make some dosa’s aur phaddu”

“Nahi jiji…Batter is off 2 days, it might be bit sour now in this weather”

“Then Paratha’s, Samosa? He might like than idly and dosa”

“STOP STOP”  Khsuhi shouts hearing both of them going nuts over the menu.

“Iam ordering readymade DOSA/IDLY  BATTER NOW…NO If’s and BUT’s.  He wont be having any knowledge that its bought from outside. So chill amma... just make sabji, chutney, sambar whatever This is the thing you are comfortable!.....! And he wont even touch SWEETS. Keep it light and simple. Ok? Mai shower lekar aati hu !”

Khushi says and goes inside to check sheetal who was resting.

8am. :Bangalore Leela Palace.

“Make the Goa arrangements as I have set the plan.  I cannot confirm it still”

“Arnav, Will you make it for 11 am departure?”

“Book it Wills. Let see. “

“Arnav, to remind you, you have flight back to Mumbai at around 11:30pm!”

“hmm I know Wills.”

“It would be hectic journey. I would better suggest, re visit on your plan”

“I have never reworked on my plans once I decide. Design it”

Arnav's phone buzzed with a message from Khushi,

“Good Morning Mr Raijyada, Stil sleeping?”

Arnav  smiled.  . He wanted to reply, But something else was bothering him. Karan decision to meet sheetal at their home. Should he take Karan along with him or should he first ask Khushi about letting Karan meet sheetal for one last time? He was for damm sure, this morning breakfast wouldnot be happy one for anyone. Khushi, for sure will be angry , but I have to do this for karan.

He pondered over his decision of visiting Goa.

Another message pops from Khushi.” “So busy ?”

He wanted to dial and explain her about situation with Karan. 

Another new message-Khushi

He smiled, blushed again. He wanted to dial her, but he stopped.  Instead,Went ahead to take shower.

8 am

Khushi got freshened and smiled while looking in the mirror. As she went through her wardrobe, inspecting each dress, none seemed appealing. Although they were among her top picks, today they appeared rather dull. Would he really ask about Goa to Amma? Should she wear one now and change while going? Should she carry a backpack and pack an extra dress? But they'll be back by evening, so why is it necessary? Jeans and a top, perhaps? Why don't I have any sexy, good, high-branded tops? Payal was right! I am so unfashionable sometimes.

"Khushi, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. He already likes you. Clothes don't matter. Whatever you wear, you will look beautiful. Besides, he has already told me I should not change for him. He likes me the way I am.”   Khushi recalled her phone call with Arnav. There was no call nor message back from him since yesterday night.  She was sure, he might have woken up by now. She thinks for a second , smiles and then drops him a message.

“Good Morning Mr Raijyada, Stil sleeping?”

There was no response.

“hye bhawan kaash, Mr raijyada achi rest kare, goa cancel ho, aur ham bas yehi Bangalore mein ghume…”  Khushi looks towards up and prays.

1 min..no reply..

2 min no reply..

Khushi was feeling unsettled..

3 min..No Reply. She drops another message

“So busy ?”

4 min.. No response yet. Her patience had gone out.

“Plan cancel? You were saying Goa , beach, bikni, etc etc..who will now take me to shopping?”

5min..no repsonse from Arnav

“Now itself,you seems so busy. No response.. God knows how will you reply going America?”

No response yet.

Khushi scratched her head and kept a pair of black top and jeans outside on bed.. “Why Iam still feeling this Goa idea will be flop and will not execute? “ she laughed sensing Arnav reaction if the plan would get cancelled. “Its better to search nearby places “She was lost in her own imagination, until she heard Sheetal voice.

Kuch nahi di. Just thinking what to wear? How are you feeling now?” Khushi comes and sit near sheetal.

Iam feeling better now Khushi. These medicines make me drowsy” Sheetal takes khushi’s palm in hers and contines” Iam so ,so happy for you khushi. SO happy. You are so lucky. I heard Buaji and Amma. And Iam happy you will be someone whom you know .  You used to watch Arnav’s serials like  crazy and see how universe has bestowed all its showers on you. Did we imagine this? Did you imagine this? Iam really happy. 

Khushi tightly hugged Sheetal, in response..

Waise tu kuch bhi pehan le…you are my most beautiful sister. Sab celebrity tere samne feeke hai

Silent tear just passed through Khushi’s eyes.

“Di, You don’t know how much happy iam feeling right now. I so, missed you, I so missed our talks..Muje laga tha maine kho diya aapko

Tu muje kahi khone deti.? My crazy sis.”

Iam so sorry Di for whatever happened. But u promise me, you will be like this same.  No matter what comes and goes.. You wil be like this. Never even think of suicide or any stupid things”

Khushi continues. “ And u know tomorrow will be going to meet Shanti devi. She has such nice opportunity for work. She is excited to meet you.”

Before she could discuss more in detail. She gets new message from Arnav.

Leela Palace

As Arnav came out from shower, he sees 4 new messages from khushi.

“When should we go to bikni shopping?”

“No message?”

“No u r not replying, God knows what you will be doing going to US”

He smiles and replies back.

“ I was in shower, ….Iam really thrilled in idea of bikni shopping. Well I would say Red? Or black?

New message from Khushi.

“huh? !! “

Arnav's lips formed a smile. He replies back.

“Now whats wrong with imagination? Iam not able to stop these dirty thoughts Khushi…Common, you need to find a solution..May be..;)”

“Yes Mr Raijyada. I have a great idea.” Khushi sends a message with a wink emoji

“Excited on ur idea.” Arnav replies back and was getting ready. He soon gets reply back.

“May be you should start reading hanuman chalisa daily. It will keep away dirty thoughts” Khushi sends back With lots of winks and smileys..

“Why Iam feeling you would convert me back to virgin…” Arnav replies back . He then calls up Karan

Khushi  smiles, but before she could reply. She hears doorbell.. Khushi gasped an early timing, if Arnav came so early. She rushed near door way,…She saw delivery Guy at main Gate.

She looked here and there, outside, till Buaji came and tapped her head.

“Hye Nandkishore. Itni utavali. Still lot of time..”

As she went out to collect the package, she sensed again some familiar car standing out side few fts away.

Why do I feel, this is Mrs shanti devi car? , she moved two steps away,  and then observed again

“There is something to it. Shanti devi car pakka. Does she want to meet sheetal, me or ????

This time she did not wanted to miss the chance. She immediately  started walking towards car.

Leela Palace.

“Arni, I know you will be disliking it,, but I have booked an luxurious resort near kabini for you guys. Few hours drive. You goona eenjoy it for sure” karan speaks as they entered the lift.

“Did I mention , I would be cancelling Goa plan?” 

“But , ..” Karan paused. Arnav looked at disturbed karan. He could clearly understand what karan was trying to justify.

“Arni,. I want to ensure that Khushi doesn't feel disheartened with you.

“I will handle it” Arnav replies back with harsh tone and checks the time.

As they got inside the car, he saw the always over talkative karan was silent now. 

“I am not sure about Khushi, but I will talk with Khushi’s parents and sheetal. I hope they get convinced”

Karan looked Arnav with a smile.

“What you think, they Will they approve of our relationship!!??.”

“No!” Arnav replies straight forward and instructs driver to drive fast

Khushi dials Shanti devi and walked closly towards her car. Before she could show her surprise statement. Shantidevi came out of her car.

“Shanti devi Mam,  I guessed it so, its your car. You here?’

“ I wanted to meet you Khsuhi. How is sheetal doing?” Shantidevi came up straight with her answer. Meeting khushi was just an excuse. She has been stalking not her. But Arnav. She wanted Arnav to visit this house.

Khsuhi could sense her voice was not that confident, and that her face looked up as if this meet came up out of syllabus.

“Offcourse Mam. So happy to see you. I was telling akka today itself, that would take her to you. She requires all your help and support”

“Definitely. “

“Please Mam, Come inside. My mother will be happy to see you. You have helped so much in finding sheetal akka” Khushi insists

Walking alongside Khushi, Shantidevi smiled as memories haunted her, her legs shivering upon entering the gate, a strange feeling flooding back from her stay during those days.

“mam.?” Khushi called out when she saw Shanti devi staring at the house..

Echoing in her mind were the words of her little ones, Anjali and Arnav, along with the commanding voice of her mother and the resonant tone of Manohar; everything flashing in a matter of seconds.

“hmm yeah.” Shanti devi replied and came in.

The gaze continued as Khushi introduced her to mother and Buaji.

It took a while for Shantidevi to come out of her stance as both exchanged pleasantries. Shantidevi explained to them how Khushi was one brave woman. In turn, Garima praised how Khushi spoke highly of her.

Khushi brought Sheetal to introduce her and offered her a job to work in their NGO. Sheetal, though a bit scared and hesitant, had never worked before in her life.

“Ma'am, as I've been telling, your NGO empowers women to establish their own identity. She should join work as soon as possible, right, Ma'am?Khushi purposely dragged the question, wanting Shantidevi to boost even more confidence within her sister.

Offcourse Khushi , You are right. Sheetal, need to start from tomorrow itself. I believe every women should be independent. Each one of us are unique and gifted with one or another talent. So stop being giving any excuses or lament . Or stop thinking that you incapable. We have more energy we can imagine.  Explore yourself, your ability and your capabilities and strive hard. Because you deserve much more better Sheetal. You are going to visit me tomorrow . Alright

“Right Mam, We will come. That’s what I was trying to explain akka “ Khushi interrupts.

Khushi observed that Shantidevi was keenly looking at her surroundings.

"I believe I mentioned it to you before. Our home is that of actor Arnav Singh Raizada, and we've rented it out

“hmm.”

Khushi asked Shantidevi if she wanted to take a stroll around the beautiful property.

Shantidevi brushed her hand on wall . The walls, ceilings, and paintings, everything remained the same with just a bit of change in paint and refurbishment, she thought. It all brought back memories of the house planning she did with Manohar; it was a gift from him. She recalled bringing the kids during their vacations and how this house became a support system for her aging parents. Contemplating the cruelty of life and karma, she pondered who or what could be blamed - the situation, karma, or something else entirely.

As Khushi was about to show a room, she mentioned, "Ah, this room is closed. We never really needed it. The rooms are so spacious; we can fit everything in just two rooms."

Shantidevi did not reply, but Khushi could sense something odd. However, she flawlessly moved through every space, as if it wasn't her first time there.

"I'll just use the restroom and come," Shanti Devi uttered, seamlessly walking towards the direction, when Khushi suddenly interrupted, "Mam, I'll show you."

“I  know, its straight and right!”

“Mam, how do you”? Khushi blurted, confused with her response.

Shantidevi suddenly paused, correcting her emotions quickly. "Oh, it's just that it's the only direction I can see," she explained.

The washroom was just an excuse. Shantidevi, unable to control her emotions, quickly wiped her tears away.She changed the conversion soon as came out.

By the way, Khushi, I'm so sorry to hear about your engagement being called off," she expressed.

It's fine, Mam. It's better that I came to know about Aman very well before marriage," Khushi replied back. However, she couldn't help but express her surprise, wondering how Shantidevi could know when all these things had just happened yesterday.

“When I couldnot join. , I asked my assistant to send gifts, but I think he mentioned sheetal happened to be sick. My sources are strong Khushi” Shantidevi suddenly concluded.

The answer did not convince Khushi much. She remained doubtful, wondering why Shantidevi was so interested and attentive in her case. Is she like this with all women, or is there something more to it?

“Good that things came out sooner Khushi. How is Arnav. I heard he helped you out!. Seems to be good celebrity actor”

“Yes Mam. “ Khushi replied, and now she could easily sense change in expressions with Arnav name.

“Arnav singh raijyada loves her” Madhumati pointed out loudly and proudly

Already aware to some extent, Shantidevi still pretended to be give surprise look

"Is it, Khushi? That's such wonderful news. You were such a huge fan, and if I'm not wrong, I guessed it, so you had a very large affection towards him," Shantidevi's eyes glittered. Her son had proposed to Khushi, and there was a sense of happiness and yet pain that she found hard to express. She so wanted to hug Khushi.

“Yes Mam. He is such a lovely person. Ah. Mam, I almost forgot. He might be coming right here any moment. I will introduce to you.” Khushi said with a smile.

Shantidevi suddenly felt a shock of nerves. "Arnav is coming now?" she asked, her expression fading into surprise.

"Yes, Mam. Why?" Khushi could sense a sudden change in Shantidevi's expression. She was not easily able to guess that there had to be some relationship. Why did she behave and get excited with Arnav's name? And why did her expressions suddenly change upon meeting him?

She pursued lot to stay, but shanti devi was adamant not to stay.

"Next time, Khushi. I need to go. Please bring Sheetal tomorrow to our workplace," Shantidevi said, preparing to leave.

CAR

"Arni, why are you so adamant? I don't know, but I am getting this feeling because Goa might be cancelled, all thanks to me," Arnav vigorously stares back at him. "Don't stare like that now, okay!...," Karan was quick to catch that. "But do consider this resort, Arni. It's a beautiful, luxurious property across Kabini River. You're going to have a beautiful, relaxing time.

Arnav did not reply. No one had ever challenged his plan or decision before.

“Dude, sometimes in life you need to mend; I mean, things can go the other way. Sometimes it may not happen as you wish, especially in a bonded relationship. She may agree, you may agree, but we need to move as things take a turn. I am just saying, I really don't want you guys to spoil your mood."

Arnav did not reply even to this.

After  few seconds, drivers notifies them that their 1st stop has come.

"Are you sure, Karan? Do you want to visit the temple and then come?"

"I have a bit of faith in this god here; I often come and go here. It has worked for me in all cases. Message me after you are done with your breakfast there."

"Sure," Arnav replied, not sounding very energetic. The idea of having breakfast with Khushi's family, with Karan soon coming to meet them, was creating a strange nervousness inside him that he had never felt before.

"Why won't things be easy? F**k!" he muttered as the car sped towards Khushi's house.

PART 2 END.

//TO Be continued soon. Next update after 2 days

Hello hello friends...

I know you all awaiting for arshi moments...I will soon give..But bit of ekta kapoor in me.;) ..like to extend and show ..;). Let me know if its dragged too much or boring. ..Iam trying maximum to wrap soon ..but want to go bit slow in addressing certain situation

Love, Tc

tejaana16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No you are not dragging all ends need to be closed only as long as u don’t disappear and we get updates frequently still waiting for arshi date u are really being Ekta now dragging it but loved the update did not expect Shanti Devi to come 

Doomedhell thumbnail

Finally an update. Thanks. Amazing part. Please update sooner

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thrilling update yaar....so much happening in one day yaar....poor architecture can't have some sweet time for each other...hope arnav not to see Shanti devi yaar...that will change everything...let's both have some sweet moments and understanding before Shanti devi bomb explodes...come back soon...can't wait for the next update..

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looking forward to the next

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Thanku so much

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much. Sure. coming right away

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much yaar

Vandy_KD thumbnail

:) coming right away

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter -66-PART 3

Part 3

As the car came to a halt near the house, Arnav noticed Khushi waving to someone. The car swiftly accelerated moments later.

"Who was that?" Arnav inquired, surprising Khushi as he approached from behind.

"Mr. Raijyada! ?!! Oush. , just in nick of time. Shanti Devi dropped by to see Sheetal. I wanted you to introduce to her," Khushi explained.

"Oh," Arnav responded, his gaze following the direction in which her car had disappeared down the lane.

She's a huge fan of you, I suppose. Gets excited by your name!" Khushi explained, a  smile on her face.

"Oh I see, I must meet her soon then.!., you see, lately I've noticed a softening of my heart and I must admit, there's something truly captivating about it." Arnav said with subtle gleam in his eyes, twisting his lips.

Offcourse, fans are special ” Khushi replied raising her eyebrows , followed by smile, as if she now possessed exclusive rights to his heart.

“All set for the outing then ?”  Anav question raising his brows.

“I hope, You do remember that you need to ask the permission first” Khushi responded with a playful tone, matching the lighthearted banter.

“Uff… Tough job awaits. Mmm…” Arnav murmurs within “mm..Khushi, I need to speak with you something important. ”

“Yes Mr raijyada. Whats that? Plan Cancelled? “

Before Arnav could speak , Madhumati calls out Khushi name. she gets excited seeing Arnav and welcomes him, calling Garima equally in continuous motion

Khushi insists Arnav to come inside. Then she notices Few Bags , which he was holding.

“Whats this? “Khushi enquired

“Some Goodies”

“Ah I see, Can I?” Khushi excitedly peeped into Shopping Bag.

Arnav did not reply, but rather was gazing at the building.

“Aapka hi ghar hai..Please come na inside” Khushi taunts lightly

Arnav's gaze lingered on the house as he took a few steps towards the entrance gate. However, his steps came to a halt, and a blank expression clouded his face. Caught between the echoes of the past and the reality of the present, his legs refused to carry him forward. He sensed a subtle hesitation, a hiccup in the flow of time. Khushi, understood his uneasiness. And then, spoke gently.

"I understand it must be challenging. But now that you've have ordered us to stay here, you must also take that step inside, Mr. Raijyada, please."

Although Arnav agreed to enter, his eyes continued to trace each tile repeatedly. Memories flooded back to him—when he had unknowingly handed the house for painting, unknowingly rented it to Khushi upon Aman's request. Can memories, especially those with your mother, simply fade away in the dust of time? They resurface persistently. His gaze was fixed on the wall, but his mind was immersed in the past, lost in contemplation. At that moment, Khushi sensed a peculiar shift. His gaze, forehead, and features suddenly mirrored Shantidevi's from a few minutes earlier—the same sense of belonging, the same characteristic behavior—leaving her with a curious realization.

Khushi scratched her head, puzzled by the persistent feeling that Arnav was somehow connected to Shanti Devi. She mentally chided herself, tapping her head lightly. How could they be connected? After all, his mother's name is Devyani, not Shanti. Could they be distant relatives? She recalled Arnav mentioning that his mother is not deceased, but rather, she had left the family, and they never tried to contact them. The mystery of their connection lingered in her thoughts, but again she tapped her head for overthinking which may not be true and just co incidence.

Garima and Madhumati heartly welcomed Arnav as he resided coming in. Khushi could sense he was lightly un comfortable. Garima thanked him for saving Khushi and Sheetal’s life.

Beta aapka hi ghar hai. Aram sai betho” Garima spoke

Yes aunty. I hope you all are comfortable in this house”

Bahut Bahut comfortable.” Madhumati replies. Garima thanks him following her. “"How can I ever thank you enough? This house you provided for us to stay in when Shyam had all plans to torture us. Then you saved Sheetal and Khushi. I cannot repay this much favor, Arnav ji," Garima expressed, overwhelmed with emotion and gratitude.

“That’s fine aunty. Iam happy that all safe and healthy”

Khushi suddenly pitched out of nowhere “Mr raijyada,, since the matter of house came. We would be start giving you rent if you want us to stay here . Or else we will be shifting

Arnav gave a sarcastic look “ I think Khushi we discussed on this

Yes Mr Raijyada, but my family members are not ok with this suddenly too much favour from your side”.

Khushi, I hope you know the sole reason for what I came here and not as in terms of House Owner discussing the terms of agreement!! ” Arnav raised the eyebrows mocking Khushi for unnecessary bringing the subjective matter

“Yeah Sure. Had invited you breakfast and we thought we would discuss this openely on this matter.”

“For home rental agreement?”

I mean yes, Now that I have got job, it would be satisfying for us to pay the rent and stay”

Garima and both madhumati stressed on Khushi’s words that they cant live like this free in this big house.

“aunty I think I better discuss with You then” Arnav ignored Khushi and faced straight where Garima and Madhumati were sitting. “Honestly, I don’t mind and would me extremely happy if you people continue to stay here. This house was left vacant for years . We never liked to give this property for any commercial or rental purpose for some reason.   But the situation arised and you have been staying here. This house, had gotten buried beneath the dust and closed windows. Now this is looking bit of home with all your presence. “ Arnav emotionally said , his eyes taking walk of all the corners. Khushi tried to catch the eye of Arnav, but Arnav being Arnav faced straight to Garima and continued ignoring Khushi.

“Beta, that is your goodness, but we cannot stay like this. “ Garima further insisted.

Arnav got up, walked a few steps, grabbed a small sitting chair which was at side, and placed it in front of Garima before sitting down.

Aunty, when we gave this property for rent, I did not know it was Khushi’s family in need. I just helped on Aman request. Now that I know, its Khushi. Do you think it would be okay for me to take rent.?  Iam not sure, if you know this, but I love your daughter and I think more or less she too loves me“Arnav replied,  took pause and continued “I love Khushi aunty. And I don’t like if someone who belongs to MINE don’t accept mine belongings.  and it pains me when someone who is a part of my life refuses to embrace what belongs to me," the sentiment expressed with possessive tenderness.  “This house technically doesnot belongs to me. But emotionally now its in my care. So I love to give it to someone whom I care.  I understand your sentiments of not staying like this, so to compensate as a token you gonna invite me for breakfast every time I come here. Is that ok?  “

beta, but”

Mr raijyada?” Khushi interrupted

Arnav stands up, turns towards Khushi “I know you have got job Khushi,  And I remember all your due which you have to Pay to me which is pending,, which for sure, you are going to pay with Interest” .

“Yeah sure, But “

“that’s deal done! We are not discussing in this matter! Again” Arnav declared, looking at Khushi. He continued with a wink, "With interest, you heard right, Khushi."  Khushi twisted her lips understanding what he pointed . She pulled his legs by next asking him “By the way, you wanted to ask something right Mr raijyada?”

“Is that So? Regarding?” Arnav asks playfully

Khushi gave confused surprising look and whispers coming close to Arnav “Goa cancel?”

jana hai?” Arnav whispers back.

You haven’t asked the permission yet” 

Arnav gave a smile back, before he could ask something Garima insisted to come inside for breakfast.

As he walked in, he could see there style of living and his were totally different. May be there were no maids in hand and hand to serve, but there was so much laughter heard in kitchen. He observed they have minimalistic items , it could easily be guessed they are what average people could afford. He knew evey inch of the way in house. Carried himself easily. His thoughts were disturbed when Khushi suddenly pointed towards room and asked question

Mr raijyada, why is this room closed? I mean just curiously” Khushi asked pining at the room in the house which always remain closed.

Not sure. Its always closed

Never mind open it?,” Khushi asked

Its just my second visit. Not sure whats in store there?”

“Open Kare? Love to do these type if gimmicks.. who knows Raijyada ka hidden treasure mil jaaye

Some treasures even if found have to be left deep buried. Anyway I think it should be with some old furniture’s. Never enquired though”

Madhumati shouts “Hye bhagwan Khushi. Ye kya ab jasus-giri. Leave shamka devi. Why force him to open the door

Aunty, Iam not going to open it anyway.” Arnav smirks.

How did you propose this Girl.?  Its so tough to tolerate her..Big headache for us sometime “ Madhumati taunted.

Yes for sure. I must be great” Arnav replied playfully

Very funny!” Khsuhi makes a face

“By the way Khushi where is your Dad.?”

Over there, corner room .He is resting. He wont be able to get up. Told you na”

Yeah yeah I remember. I want to meet him though”

Khushi gave a smile  and walked in towards their parents’ bedroom.  Arnav felt emotionally so dishearten seeing khushi’s father with the attack . SO difficult for everyone in he imagined.  He assured Garima that he would arrange top doctors to check on him and assured of new technologies which can improve his overall health.  There was a tint of water passing across Garima face . He thanked him very much for helping their family in matter of sheetal , shyam.

As Madhumati insisted on breakfast, breaking the emotional conversation that was ongoing and invited for breakfast table.

Arnav went to wash his hands. Khushi immediately followed him with a hand towel.

“How are you feeling?” Khushi asks.

“Good” Arnav said looking into hand basin mirror.

Comfortable?” Khushi asked back

Sort of”.

“mm.. I know its all change. You all are used to branded things. Hamare yaha to Dettol, Lifeboy- things u will find.”  Khushi poked as he washing his hands.

Its fine Khushi” Arnav replies and grabs towel from her hand

“By the way, aapke peeche waala , its mine room..”

“This is an interesting place to see.”

As Arnav entered, his eyes widened. The room was filled with an abundance of items, resembling a miniature showroom. In contrast to his minimalistic taste, favoring black and white, with a preference for fewer possessions neatly arranged, what lay before him was a different scenario. The mirrored table was adorned with various items, handbags lined the corner table, and unfolded clothes were pushed into a corner of the bed

“Perfect compatibility in room “  Arnav taunts, with a playful smile

“Aap ka bhi messy types hai?” Khushi gave a widened smile

Arnav gave a staring look.

Wo actually, yesterday night we were in hospital. Then today , I really did not get time to organise stuff. It was day before engagement right. So its bit messy” Khushi managed to give excuse and later pointed him to turn right.

Arnav could see huge frame with his pictures.

“ That’s so beautiful. When you did you collect.?”

“As a fan. Any pic I liked of yours, I used to take printout and come. And …”

And….” Arnav turned to look at her..

Khushi hesitated..”Nothing. Never imagined this day, when I will be infront of you like. Oh God!” She changed what she initially wanted to convey, her words carrying a mix of surprise and nervousness.

Arnav placed his hand on her waist and immediately pulled her towards his chest.

Mr Raijyada! “ exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise..”Some one can come

Let them come

“please..”

Arnav held her waist tightly and pulled her closely.

“ mere chute hi electric shock kyu lag jata hai?”

kyuki pehlai kisi nai aise pakda nahi na…” she was breathing heaviliy with his hands sudden interlocked around her waist.

“Mr Raijyada!”

Khushi, call me Arnav. Or Arni …Stop saying Mr Raijyada.

I do call sometimes, but iam still not getting used to it’

You need to get used to lot many things” Arnav taunted, taking a strand of hair and tucking it behind her ear

“Hmm..slowly” Khushi replied, breathing slowly .

"When are we going shopping? “ Arnav asked again with a playful tone

Khsuhi did not reply. She continued to gaze at him.

“You never shared your preference for red or black. I hope you remember," Arnav teased again in his sultry voice.

Khushi found herself captivated by his attractive eyes, rendering her speechless. Arnav, equally engrossed in her hazel eyes, tightened his grip on her back, pulling her even closer.

"I will steal you away from yourself, don't look at me like that," Arnav said in his husky tone.

"No one has ever held me this close. It's all so new suddenly," Khushi replied, tension evident in her voice.

"You'll get used to it from now on," Arnav assured, leaning in for a peck on her cheeks, but Khushi interrupted abruptly.

"Mr. Raijyada.   Arnav!"

"Hmm?" Arnav lifted his face, his tone and gaze undeniably seductive.

"You still haven't asked about Goa. Why do I feel like it's going to be canceled? Or are we not going? Iam in different tension mode.."

"You have a knack for bringing up the situation at just the right moment," Arnav replied with a touch of amusement as he lifted his face when he was about to give her a peck.

Just like that” Khsuhi smiled.

But it was the moment, Arnav also remembered about Karan. He should ask Khushi about Karan meeting sheetal.

Where is sheetal by the way.”

“Akka is resting. Tablets are making her sleepy bit.

Khushi, I need to talk to you something important”

“yes , tell me“

Before he could say anything else, Madhumati walked in, causing the two to separate with a sudden jolt.

As Arnav sat at the breakfast table, he observed a mini buffet arranged for him in a round fashion. A small banana leaf adorned his plate, already served with idly, sambar, and chutney. On the left, there was a dosa, and on the right, a bowl that appeared to contain something sweet. Bread, butter, and jam were also set out in case he didn't prefer the other options.

“Wao. This is great palate, but I rarely eat aunty all these” Arnav replied and continue “I think iam just fine with two idly and a cup of black coffe”

“arey aise kaise beta….”

No No..” arnav almost tells with panic. “aunty have to hit the gym straight away”

Yeah yeah you can go Arnav. Anyway you are free after this” Khushi taunts hinting at still he hasn’t asked for Goa outing.

Khushi brought her leg below the dining table and started scratching Arnav's leg, sending tempting vibes. She tried to pull his jeans in the toe area, teasingly playing with the fabric.

As Arnav coughs, Khushi taunts him. “You ok Arnav? Its spicy or sweet?”

Arnav was in no position to reply. The lady was all taking the command in pulling him.

Lo Beta. Ye Garam puri khalo”. Madhumati came and dabbed the hot puri into his plate. Arnav could not help but widened his eyes.

Arnav picks the puri and drops into Khushi’s plate . “Its all damm tasty, but I cant. Iam full Khushi.”

Khushi drops puri back in Arnav plate. “You have to. This is last one. Itne pyar sai banaya hai.” Middle-class delicacies will satisfy your taste buds and intestinal guts like never before " she says with a playful grin and a warm smile.

Arnav raised his eyebrows , but eventually replied in soft tone back "Actually, I think it's been a long, long time since I've had food like this at home, surrounded by so many people. Especially being served by someone other than chefs!" He replied, attempting to finish cleaning his plate with a hint of nostalgia in his tone. “

Khushi grasped the depth of his statement. Anjali, Maonhar, and others would be constantly on the move, residing in different states, surrounded by media, fans, numerous people, and parties. Yet, she couldn't help but imagine how empty they might feel in that chaotic world. Was this the price one had to pay for fame and celebrity? The potential loss of genuine, quality time with family. She began to contemplate how often she would be with Arnav in future, understanding the demands of his celebrity status and work commitments. She tapped her head to focus on present rather than dwelling in what future might bring. May be its how one would manage and prioritize. She loves this human being sitting right infront of her, leaving his entire world, status behind, and that's what truly mattered to her.

Sheetal who was looking from corner of the room, smiled seeing both of the, She was happy for Khushi who was sitting right infront of person she crazily followed, now formally loving couple. It was more than a beautiful wonder. Right there she wished all good lucks for both of them. She wondered how the man of her life cheated on her, how her marriage failed. But it was never her mistake. Why karma played so badly on her? It was never her mistake? Why she was the victim?She wondered how she would manage everything alone once Khushi will go. Is presence of men important? Will I be burden for my Khushi for rest of her life?

Khushi suddenly sensed the presence of sheetal standing at corner of their room. Sheetal was smiling looking at them. Khushi stood up and called her akka excitedly to introduce her to Arnav. But she was hesistated. Nervous. Khushi bought comforting her.

Though Arnav has seen sheetal many times, but mostly as patient and not as Khushi’s sister. Arnav observed, sheetal was looking pale, but far better when compared to before.  Khushi insisted her to come to table . She assured her to feel safe.

To Arnav surprise, Sheetal had come out of her trauma bit. She smiled as Khushi kept talking about Arnav.

“I don’t think so Khushi was that fan whom I have heard of.Is that true sheetal” Arnav  asked.

She was one crazy fan . She would watch it twice thrice the repeated telecast just to catch you again and again. And tell us all crazy things about you”

. Arnav and Khushi both gave a hint of smile. Arnav boosted her confidence to make her feel comfortable and initiated conversion for sheetal to open up.

“Crazy things about me?” Arnav asked back

Like what you eat, what you like to wear, ur favourite car, watch. We went literarly mad with new serial. Because she made the whole house crazy with just your name. remember Khsuhi , you used to dance with me on that song…what was that..” Sheetal took khushi hand and asked excitedly.

Khsuhi was more than happy seeing her sister after long time chit chating on like this news gossip.

Tumhi dekho na song na.. Right didi.. It was such fun dancing “

Dancing?. It was more kind of romantic imagination!. Arnav, she used to make me hero, and would imagine herself in your arms” Sheetal replied backl

“Didi, please…”

“Iam so interested to listen this..Its supper exciting to know this part of Khushi which I think I missed so much..”

Arnav replied with a glint of miscchievness in his eyes.

No Didi!!   Arnav, please. You remember something!??”

Yes Khushi..! Aunty , please one extra puri. This conversion with sheetal is interesting” Arnav reacts.

Buaji came and in her loud voice, gave a extra pinch of spiceness in Khushi’s craziness that how she missed her bus once, show she would pretend to sleep but would watching your serial, that how she would keep giving flying kisses on all those  pics of his.

Khushi was sudden feeling a shy expression hearing her own craziness of imagination . Arnav continued to give interesting look, he felt happy. He never heard this sort of craziness about Khushi from anyone. The moment he loved about her fan moment, persistent obsactles kept poping in their relation. And with all those happening Khushi hided her true nature of bubbly crazy fan.

It was now Arnav turn, Arnav drifted his leg and then started patting khushi’s leg , giving mischievious look . Khushi popped her eyes out in despair.

Khushi then realized buaji and sheetal laughing out hard. Arnav could sense happiness in Khushi face. He looked at Sheetal. She was more mature, beautiful , composed than he imagined. He could now sense why karan fell in love with this women. Could he make khushi’s parents understand about Karan, could he explain sheetal about how Karan was in guilty following accident and genuinely want to meet and apologize.

Breaking the moment, he spoke, "Khushi, your sister is so sweet. Thanks, Sheetal, for sharing all this information."

Sheetal smiled in response and expressed to Khushi that she was lucky to have a man like Arnav in this cruel world.

Arnav composed himself and responded to Sheetal in a mature manner, acknowledging the strength and beauty in her. "Sheetal, there are certain situations that are beyond our control, especially when it's not our fault. But why blame ourselves? Why stop trusting others? Why avoid facing the outside world? You should start being yourself again, begin trusting people anew. Not all men are bad; there are a few who genuinely take care of you for now and forever. You just need to start trusting again."

Khushi was puzzled about why Arnav brought up this topic, but her thoughts were interrupted when Garima stepped forward. She offered her best wishes to Arnav for being so nice to the family. However, a moment later, she expressed a concern that she had been holding onto for a long time.

“Wo Arnav Ji”

Call me Arnav aunty”

mm Wo . We don't have any problem with this relationship between you and Khushi. Initially, I was very scared; you are so rich, from a different background, and we don't seem to match anywhere. But, nothing is in our hands. We just want Khushi to be happy. So, just wanted to ask as a mom, get married as soon as possible," Garima candidly expressed, her concern laced with a mother's sincerity.

"Marriage?" Arnav suddenly asked, the very word he detested. Khushi mirrored his surprised expression as her mother opened the topic.

"Haan beta. See, we have already started getting calls from relatives about the cancelled engagement of Khushi. We know that Aman was wrong, he was bad, but it's so difficult to keep explaining this to everyone. Some people understand, some don't. We are still in a society where people equally blame women for any broken relationship. People build things," Garima explained, sharing the challenges they would be facing in the aftermath of Khushi's cancelled engagement.”

Aunty why do you want to worry about those people who were never with you in difficult times. You should hardly give a shit. Sorry for wrong language, but this is how we have to treat them!” Arnav replied being straightforward

Yes Arnav beta, but its just that Iam concerened about khushi’s future . Marriage is institution which shuts everyone mouth, it bring a strong conviction , a sense of satisfaction atleast for we middle class people.” Garima told in polite manner softely

Why is marriage the only thing that would prove two people are deeply in love and only thing to prove that people would care for each other for the rest of their lives?" Arnav questioned, challenging the societal notion that marriage is the ultimate validation of love and commitment.

“Iam not saying soon. But do keep this thoughts beta” Garima was quick to correct him . She observed bit change of expression on Arnav face.

Observing the conversation, Khushi felt the urge to speak in favor of her mother. She understood Arnav's belief in marriage, but she also knew that there were many things still unclear between them, with marriage being a crucial topic. She wanted to defend, argue, but she decided that today was not the day for that discussion. She had invited Arnav for breakfast to introduce him to her family, and she didn't want the occasion to end in confusion, argument, or disappointment. Perhaps, she thought, she should first discuss these matters with Arnav in private.

Khushi was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Buaji went to answer it and noticed a familiar face she had seen back at the engagement resort the other day. Though she couldn't immediately recall the name.

"This is Karan," he introduced himself.

//To be continued.

PART 3 END.

Hey lovely friends..

So how was it.. Your comments and reviews matters a lot to me in this final stage of my story.:)

Have a great day..

tc..:) see u soon