Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Great.. Starting with I'm a complete fan of ASR and his suits. I was and I am totally still in love with is suits and this choice and shades of suits and ties. But if you carefully notice the clothes too depict the character of Arnav and the situations or moments of Arshi..

What do you think?

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Manasi90

Great.. Starting with I'm a complete fan of ASR and his suits. I was and I am totally still in love with is suits and this choice and shades of suits and ties. But if you carefully notice the clothes too depict the character of Arnav and the situations or moments of Arshi..

What do you think?

I remember reading posts about this back in the day. IPK fans were crazy enough to dissect everything... down to the color of clothes, stuff in the background, etc and find symbolism in it smiley36. I hadn't noticed by myself, but after reading those posts, I did start paying more attention smiley36.

Were you a part of this forum back then? If yes, have you read any such posts? I can try to find them for you if you haven't...

Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I kept visiting forum I don't remember post regarding it. Sure can share post if you can.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Manasi90

I kept visiting forum I don't remember post regarding it. Sure can share post if you can.

Here is the IPK redux thread link... from when the show was on air. They used to discuss theories about Arnav's past (which was not known at the time) and try to find different symbolisms through camera angles, objects, color of dresses, etc smiley10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2989222

This is another analysis thread from the 10th Anniversary Rewatch party. Only a few episodes have been done I think... but you might enjoy these too smiley9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5230267

Have fun reading... and if you find something interesting, please bring it to our notice in this thread. It's been ages since I read those posts and would love to reminisce them again (and perhaps laugh at theories proved wrong... now that we know the whole story smiley36).

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think I have become totally obsessed with this show.. just a few days after, i completed watching this show..for the first time… I have restarted it again 😳😳 The more I watch it.. more i get perplexed on why Barun and Sanaya havent been casted together again, since 13 yrs despite their amazing chemistry and popularity.. Also i get angrier on what a wasted opportunity IPKKND ek jashn was.. it surely should have been planned and executed better
ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Farah6

I think I have become totally obsessed with this show.. just a few days after, i completed watching this show..for the first time… I have restarted it again 😳😳The more I watch it.. more i get perplexed on why Barun and Sanaya havent been casted together again, since 13 yrs despite their amazing chemistry and popularity.. Also i get angrier on what a wasted opportunity IPKKND ek jashn was.. it surely should have been planned and executed better

We all have given up hopes on getting them back together... and honestly, it wasn't just their chemistry... unless the storyline, supporting cast, production, direction, etc. is also good, merely casting them together in some other show may not necessarily work out for the best. While Barun and Sanaya were no doubt the main reason for IPK's magic and popularity, I believe the rest of the factors are also important.

IPKKND's phenomenal success is hard to emulate... instead, it's best to just re-watch the material we have available smiley1.

Farah6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

We all have given up hopes on getting them back together... and honestly, it wasn't just their chemistry... unless the storyline, supporting cast, production, direction, etc. is also good, merely casting them together in some other show may not necessarily work out for the best. While Barun and Sanaya were no doubt the main reason for IPK's magic and popularity, I believe the rest of the factors are also important.

IPKKND's phenomenal success is hard to emulate... instead, it's best to just re-watch the material we have available smiley1.

Yes I agree.. if they come back (which as you said seems unlikely as its been 13 long years) it should be in a well written, directed show as was IPKKND.. everything came perfectly together, be it supporting cast, even the comedy.. its hard to emulate.. and its the reason, I am so mad at ek jashn.. atleast this team should have put in more effort, knowing it was such an iconic show.. there are so many bloopers in ek jashn.. in each and every epi that it takes away all the fun.. and it wasnt even well directed.. it was surely a wasted opportunity
Farah6 thumbnail
Also cant thank enough the person /(s) whoever decided to listen to the viewers and decided to finally end the show, rather than continuing with new male lead.. it would have spoiled the show forever..
Farah6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I want to ask something from you guys.. I have read many comments regarding Arnav that they wanted redemption track for Arnav but that never happened.. I am unable to understand what more redemtipn they wanted? What do they mean by this? Because once Arnav realised his love for Khushi, he completely changed into a different man altogether for her.. Also, what further redemptionthey wanted ..that ultimately in the end…he trusted khushi, regarding shyam, without any proof… During kidnapping track, even before they met…and he saw her risking her life for him…the first scene…they showed of Arnav, during kidnapping, he was shown regetting his behavior, with Khushi, that how she came at the airport and explained to him and how he treated her…he had already believed her by then… infact during airport scene his heart had realised.. later, when all the drama happened, atRaizada house, afterArnav khushi came back , there were so manythings going against Khushi, esp Maami had heard khushi ..asking ashyam to divorce Anjali, and khushi had no proof for her innocence,, but still he believed his heart.. infact even if we say thAt he thew shyam out of the house, more for khushi, rather than Anjali..it wouldnt be wrong.. because if all that had not happened…and shyam had not charactr assasinated Khushi, he wouldnt have thrown him out of house, as he atleast already knew of shyam’s unfaithfulness, and he was already tolerating him for months, for Anjali because of her pregnancy.. Infact, during this whole scene, when he saw Anjali condition, he said we will discuss all this latr.. still didnt throw him out.. only when he charactr assasinated khushi, he threw him out…Also, he still didnt doubt khushi, when she brought back shyam without even informingArnav, which was sooo stupid of her..yes..he got mad at her, but didnt doubt her …

Then he always stood up for khushi…esp in front of his daadi.. never let daadi or anyone disrespect her.. ..and ofcourse..when they finally get married.. it was huge redemption for him..considering he was always traumatised by his past, and to get to know khushi’s maasi was the other woman in his mom’s life and to get over that.. was huge.. it was biggest redemption…for him ,,in my eyes.. that it happened on his wedding noght…and he had very less time to think all about it and still come to the conclusion and marry her..was big …Plus..he became a completely changed man later.. changed his whole personality for her.. Man who would never say sorry..became more compassionate and empathetic generally and especially for her..would say say sorry to her and manaofy her, even if he wasnt at fault..like his birthday.. he also said sorry to her for all he did earlier..just before their shagun….So what do people actually mean by redemption track for Arnav? I am really curious to know

Also mostly whenevr IPKKND is discussed..esp on forums like reddit.. ppl say how Arnav khushi relation was toxic.. and khushi was spineless, who tolerated shit from him… yes.. I agree initially Arnav was toxic, when he was in denial phase..he was really mean, rude and toxic…but even then khushi almost always gave him back…i dont think khushi was spineless….…. once he realised his feelings, he had mellowed down a lot.. Infact even during forced marriage..thee were moments where he was rude to her, but on most instances, was still soft to her, and wasnt as rude/mean as he was shown in the begining of show… for a person like Arnav who doted his di, and to think khushi was having affair with shyam, he was still lot less mean, considering his past personality…but esp during and post kidnapping..we can never say he was toxic or abusive…..by the end of show..he was totally a changed man..so why do people say their relation was toxic? Atleast post kidnapping, as I said, he always stood up for her, and wasnt a toxic husband at all… Infact ….I would say he became a green forest…eventually….

Edited by Farah6 - 2 months ago
Farah6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Edited by Farah6 - 2 months ago