Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

KNOCK KNOCK anyone there?

I know it's been long gap again, but things were not so good. Life was all with so much ups and down.

Thanku guys for sending all love and prayers...

Hope all my lovely readers are doing good...

As I promised, I never want to leave this story half complete  , as this is my first ever story plus my fav Arshi.

So anyone interested to read? Will be start writing weekend  and posting it again....

I know u might have forgotten story line, ..may have lost the connection with my arshi  ...but but but......:)

Thanks and love

Vandy

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Would definitely love to read this story again..sooo happy to have u back. 

Noone can lose the connection with this oh so wonderful Arshi 

Glad to know things have become easier for u..welcome back and give us the update as soon a su can

Edited by Kashaarv07 - 8 months ago
MARYLENA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Helllòoo !!!!! 

Welcome back ! You have no idee how I have waited for your return.

Hope you are ok,

So, just Waiting for the updates. 

With love and Consideration.

🤗💐🍀🙏

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you soooooooooo much for coming back yaar.... can't wait for the update...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Hi Vandy. Good to see you back.

Sorry about your loss. Hope the family is doing OK.

About the story, there is no need to ask. Of course we are interested.

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 65

#Dil Se Dil Tak

Thanku  Thanku all for still loving and supporting my story inspite of many months of gap. Grateful from bottom of my heart. Hope i have made justice for long wait. Hope you will like it. 

In life, women often fall into different categories - some appear strong, some put on a facade of strength, and then there are those who genuinely possess unwavering strength. Khushi was one of the latter. Her resilience was unquestionable. She had faced adversity with courage, sometimes even pretending to be unbreakable when circumstances demanded it. But, the undeniable truth was that Khushi was a woman of genuine strength.

In her quest to find her missing sister in a place as dangerous as Kamatipura, she had ventured into the abyss, narrowly escaping a horrific fate at the hands of those who sought to violate her. It begged the question: Was Khushi truly strong? The resounding answer was yes. She had displayed a remarkable fortitude that day.

However, today was different. Khushi found herself in an unfamiliar territory of vulnerability. She was not feeling strong; she was experiencing weakness, fear, and a profound shock at the thought that someone like Aman, whom she had considered spending the rest of her life with, could reveal such a dark side. What if she had married him? Would it have led to marital violence, harassment masked as lust? It was a haunting thought. She realised that, under different circumstances, she could have easily become a victim.

"Khushi, are you okay?" Arnav asked, concern evident in his voice as he noticed the expression on her face.

Arnav gently reached out and lifted Khushi's chin, guiding her gaze to meet his. His eyes were filled with genuine concern as he softly spoke, "Khushi, you don't have to keep it to yourself. Please, tell me what's troubling you. I'm here for you. Is it about Aman?."

Arnav pulled her hand in hers and held it strongly , tightly wrapped under his,

“Khushi, look at me…” He slowly whispered.

With a deep breath, she turned her eyes to his, and whispered softly, "Arnav..."

"Khushi, you don't need to worry about anything related to Aman. I understand how difficult this has been for you," Arnav reassured her with a gentle tone.

Khushi looked at him with lingering concern. "But what if Aman returns, seeking revenge?"

Arnav's conviction shone through as he responded, "That's impossible."

Arnav could sense , she was still looking troubled. He cupped her face and questioned her in gentle tone “Khushi , you trust me?”

Khushi lifted her eyes to gaze at him back “mmm”

Then just erase Aman from your memory . I know its tough with what happened, its not easy to forget , or its easy to ignore, nor its easy to overcome, but you need to do that. You have to feel positive and good that you have come out strong. Consider yourself fortunate that you weren't a victim. More importantly, be proud that you've saved many girls who could have been indirectly affected by his actions. Aman clearly had serious issues, likely suffering from sexual disorders that need treatment. But now, he has committed a crime, and he must repent for what he intended to do,Arnav said, his voice trembling slightly as he clenched his fists, imagining the horrors Aman had planned. His love for Khushi grew even stronger as he contemplated someone else laying a hand on her.

Dealing with Aman was not going to be a challenge for Arnav .He was determined to ensure that Aman faced the full weight of the law for his heinous actions. The plan was to charge him with sexual harassment, bring up charges for his previous rape cases, and even pursue an attempt to murder charge for the harm he had intended to inflict on Khushi. These charges were substantial and would likely result in Aman spending several years behind bars.

In addition to that, Karan was already in the process of consulting with one of the top lawyers in the city. They were discussing Aman's medical condition and how it related to the charges against him. Their plan was not only to bring justice but also to ensure that Aman received the appropriate medical care and rehabilitation he needed.

You are right. Iam so lucky I came out of this. He should get life prison. Now if I think about sheetal akka, I can totally understand how she might be going through. There was an rape attempt on me, But Akka had faced all of these. Not once, but…“ As Khushi said, she broke out.

Khushi, it's time to find your inner strength. I understand your family has faced numerous challenges, from Shyam to Aman, but it's crucial to leave that behind. I recognise it's tough, but why allow the past to overshadow your present and future? This is the start of something new, a chance to embark on a fresh chapter, and remember always, I'll be by your side every step of the way..”

Khushi kept gaping at him.

“and soon you will be starting with new Job..So..” Arnav continued

How did you know I got a new job? I don't recall telling you." Khushi asked,, a touch of surprise in her voice.

Arnav smiling, replied back, Well, you mentioned being recruited by that US firm and promise to pay back all your loans, among other things."

Oh, yes, I will definitely return everything to you. I don't like owing money to anyone” Khushi noted

You should. No excuses! But I've added one more condition Khushi.”

"An addition?" Khushi asked curiously.

"Considering the principal amount is substantial, I think it's only fair that I receive some interest on it."

‘”Interest? Alright!, How much percentage ?”

"I'll decide the exact percentage later, but for now, I'm just saying I want some interest along with the principal amount."

“Fine. Principal Plus Interest.” Khushi noded back

Arnav takes a step closer, gently placing his hand on her waist and pulling her closer.

Arnav, (whispering) "You promise?"

Khushi's heart flutters as Arnav's words, and the closeness of their embrace, stir emotions within her.

Khushi, startled, she pushes him slightly and blushes- "Wh-what?"

"What's wrong, Khushi?"

She avoids his gaze, her heart torn between her deep love for him and the uncertainties that cloud her thoughts about their relationship. Both had confessed their love for each other,  But loving and confessing is one thing; sustaining and cherishing that love is another.How will it work .

Khushi being nervous ,” Mr. Raijyada?"

Arnav (softly) "Hmm?"

"I want to discuss something very important."

Arnav senses the tension in her voice and encourages her to share.

"Go ahead."

Khushi hesitates, her gaze locked onto his, lost in the depth and intensity of his eyes. She can't help but find them captivating and attractive.

Khushi, in a low, husky tone.  "Well... your  your your…eyes!"

Arnav, slightly puzzled, "What's wrong with my eyes?"

As her gaze shifted, she noticed a single strand of hair at the corner of his forehead. It had a life of its own, curving in a slight, uncertain arc. The imperfection of that strand seemed to add to his overall charm,

Her eyes followed that strand as it descended, moving her gaze along the line of his jaw. There, she discovered a small beard that added a touch of ruggedness to his appearance. It was meticulously groomed, yet it didn't erase the raw masculinity it conveyed.

Her attention was then drawn to his lips, which moved as he spoke.

Khushi was struggling to speak "I was going to tell you something about..."

Arnav being concerned "Huh? Khushi, are you alright?"

Khushi though was getting distracted "I keep getting... diverted. You see, um..."

Khushi  finds herself utterly captivated, not just by his words, but by the way his lips form each syllable. It holds a magnetic pull that is impossible for her to resist.

"Shit. I... I... I'm getting so distracted by your eyes, your lips..."

She waves her fingers towards his chin, indicating her thoughts.

"What?" Arnav being surprised. He's taken aback by her sudden confession.

"I've always wanted to tell you that you're the most handsome man I've ever seen!"

Arnav slightly smiles, realising the intensity of Khushi's emotions.  " this is what you wanted to share?" a hint of bashfulness beneath his confidence.

"No!, No not at all, I mean, you're too hot!"

"I know, and my fans often say the same." Arnav replied,

"Too hot to resist."

Then why are you resisting, Khushi?" Arnav asks, In a playful, husky tone

Khushi was taken aback, she pauses for a moment and then speaks "You know, there's a song by Shah Rukh and Rani... I'm not sure if you've heard it. But it praises the beauty of a woman's body. 'Tauba tumhare ishare... diwane hua hai... Raaz ye kaise khol rahi hoon...' He sings about her beauty. But in our case, I guess it's the reverse... I mean, you're so... handsome, hot, sexy...I feel to praise.."

Khushi notices Arnav's expression, which remains blank, leaving her slightly flustered.

"...I mean, to be honest..." Khushi paused..”By the way, howz that glow you have maintained? See I have been seeing you from morning, I see same amount of charm”

“May be , Iam born handsome. Lucky Me. . May be Genes” Arnav replies

“See.. My face , its being so dull.”

“You are beautiful Khushi” Arnav replies softely in husky voice. He was already carried over.

“No. You should share me skin glowing tips. Iam in need of badly. …” she was again lost in his charm

“You are in need of Many more tips Khushi..”

“Fitness?”

“.mm.. Also, some relationship tips”

“Ahhh.. I see. Now you gonna give me relationship tips?.Seriously?  Khushi paused and then continued.. Yes offcouse makes sense, This is my first ever in relationship, you have been so much experienced with so many Gf’s…” Khushi taunted

Arnav raises his shoulders with hint of curved smile mischievously playing.

“Making fun of me right!. Yeah, yeah. I have been single till now! So what”

“Exactly, and that’s where you require few beginners lessions” Arnav teased

“And what are the lessons covered?” Khushi mischievously smiling raises her brows.

“That you will uncover with each passing class..”

“Yes BOSS. ! So when are you going to start it?”

“As early its better! You see there’s lot of syllabus to be covered!”

They were lost in each other's eyes, the world fading away as their gazes locked in a deep, intimate connection.

Arnav was above to pull her more closer, when, they hear Buaji's loud voice.

"Hey Shankar Devi! You're here. I've been searching for you for so long!"

Khushi jerks away from Arnav.

Arnav whispering "Buaji again? What an entry!..I really get scared of your Buaji!"

Khushi playfully pinches his hand

Buaji, with a stern tone "Aur tum dono itni raat ko..."

Wo Buaji, wo actually..."

Before Khushi can explain anything, Buaji interrupts.

“Come soon now. Sheetal ko hosh aa gaya hai. She's looking for you."

Khushi jumps with happiness.”Good to hear that!"

“Soo Good to hear that.” Arnav replies.

Khushi starts making her way with Buaji when Arnav hints that he'll stay.

"Arnav beta, you should take rest now. Nurses are here. We are all fine."

“Yes Mr Raijyada, Buaji is right. You should take rest, Arnav.Its late. You should leave. Akka, will get discharged tomorrow morning. I'll handle it. I am fine trust me

Khushi though senses a change in Arnav's expression. She knew Arnav wanted to stay, even she also wants to be with him, especially after acknowledging their love.

"You want to meet Sheetal Akka?"

"No, no, it's fine. Sheetal Akka might be uncomfortable with my presence. Carry on, Khushi. Just waiting for Karan. I'll leave once he's back."

Arnav pauses and takes a deep breath.

"Khushi, I'm traveling back to Mumbai tomorrow."

Khushi looks at him in surprise.

"Mumbai tomorrow? You didn't mention this."

"I have to travel to the US by weekend. Work commitments, Khushi."

Khushi was silent. Words did not pour out.

"I'll text you Khushi. Please charge your mobile going home. “

Sure!”

“Wait. Aunty. Your number Please” Arnav asks unlocking his phone

Buaji zooms her eyes. when her mobile rang..."Ras Malai calling" 

"Ye Ras Malai hai? " Buaji asks in shock.  She recollects how few months before she used to get gets calls from this number. Khushi bites her tongue on how she used to give miscall from her buaji number to hear Arnav voice .

Chalo, Buaji, ab. Akka akeli hogi." Khushi was quick to divert 

But Buaji was Buaji, she walks  closer to Arnav and whispers.

"Beta, kal ghar aa jana ,jaane se pehle... Garima sai baat karke, baat pakki kar denge  

Arnav looks confused and turns towards Khushi for an explanation.

Khushi, comes near to Arnav, whispers. “Ignore, ignore."

Khushi knows what Buaji meant by inviting Arnav, but she's also aware of how irritated Arnav might get if Buaji starts asking about marriage. Uncertainty looms over their love, especially with Arnav's upcoming travels.

As she was moving inside the building she turned beside  her right, her instinct was saying someone was observing.., A moment, car windows were pulled up, the car engine kicked off, It though looked something familiar , but Khushi walked inside tapping her head to not think anything unwanted.

As Khushi entered the hospital room with excitement, smile on her face, it faded in min of matter. She suddenly made a  grumpy face and overlooked all other angles but sheetal. Sheetal could sense the sadness, bitterness in khushi’s face.

Sheetal being apologetic. "I'm sorry, Khushi. Because of me, you all are going through so much stress. I know I've become a burden on all of you."

Khushi, her frustration mounting, turns to Sheetal with a determined resolve. She's made up her mind not to let emotions overtake her, and she's equally determined not to let Sheetal succumb to her emotions. With a firm stance, she places her hands on her waist, all ready to take charge on Sheetal.

"Di, do you think we are stressed because of what is happening to you? No, we are stressed because we feel sad that our love is so weak, that you chose death over our love."

Sheetal, with a tremor in her voice, tries to explain, "Khushi, you don't understand what I've gone through. You scold me, fine, but the fact is society, the pain... I can't survive... you don't know what all—"

Before Sheetal can finish her sentence, Khushi interrupts her

We know, Di. We know what happened to you, what you have endured, and we know you remember everything from your past. And yes, you are also right, maybe I didn't understand... not just me, in fact, none could understand the pain you might be going through. The memories would haunt you... But, Di, you have to come out of all that. I'm not saying it's easy, but you need to beat that wave.

Sheetal pleads, "What for, Khushi? What for? I am not able to sustain anything. I am fearing the public, fearing men out there... and for whom should I live?"

Khushi's voice grows stronger as she responds, "You have to live for us... for me, Buaji, Amma, Appa. Di, just because Shyam and other men turned into monsters doesn't mean all men are monsters. You need to come back strong for all their sakes... and live for your sake. Your life is not because of them, nor has it ever been dependent on them... You have to lead your life. Starting tomorrow, you will be under Shantidevi's care. Now, no 'ifs' and 'buts'. I know how she will help you conquer your nervousness."

“SHantidevi?” Buaji interupts

“She is NGO worker”

Khushi held sheetal’s hands tightly . “Di Live for your sake…Not for me, not for amma, not for society, not for anyone but for yourself. You are much worth than anyone can imagine. A man of no respect who has touched your dignity has NO rights on you to destroy your inner soul. Will start a fresh akka…Why let your  past ruin your yet to come beautiful future…”

After assuring sheetal .,

Khushi saw Sheetal being bit dosy , the heavy dose of sleeping pills was still had bit of impact she could sense…“chalo ab thora rest karo….”

As Khushi switched off the lights and saw that everyone was in deep sleep, she sat down, crossed her legs, and began contemplating all the action plans. Her mind raced with thoughts about Sheetal's recovery and the challenges ahead.

But then, her thoughts turned to Arnav. He was leaving tomorrow, and the realization hit her hard. She closed her eyes for a moment, a whirlwind of emotions coursing through her.

Suddenly, something within her ignited. A determination, a resolve, to make the most of the time she had left with Arnav. She slowly got up, silently opened the doors, and slipped out into the quiet night. She Knew he would be there, For HER.

“Mr Raijyada?”

Arnav smiled turning back to her.

"I knew you would be here... But why didn't you go yet? It's already 2..." Khushi inquired, concern etched in her voice as she glanced at the late hour.

Kuch adhuri si baatein reh gayi thi... and I knew you would be coming." Arnav replied, his words held a hint of longing, as if there were unfinished conversations lingering between them.

Khushi kept gapping at him, her face blank.

Arnav smiling “To be honest... Karan might be coming in a moment. He has sorted things with the police and the lawyer out there. Aman won't be getting bail for sure with abundant proofs in hand. So you should be relaxed. And Karan will take care of everything." His words carried a sense of relief, knowing that their immediate worries were being handled.

Thankuuuuu”  Khushi said with sad face.

Why u r upset? U should be happy

Khushi couldn't help but express her desire, "Why are you going back tomorrow? I mean, please postpone it..." She wished for more time together before Arnav's departure.”.abhi to…”

Abhi to kya Khushi?’

“Kuch nahi..”

Arnav gave a lopsided smile..He understood what she meant. “It's scheduled commitments, Khushi. It's an American war drama series, and it's being signed off." His voice carried a mixture of regret and understanding, knowing that their  love had emerged amidst so many challenging circumstances.

To kya hua….Aap mere liye postpone bhi nahi kar sakte..”?”

Hmm... I love being there, Khushi. The camera, I want to explore more in that section - cinematography, VFX. I really can't work in Mumbai. I have to explore more." His dedication to his craft was evident, even as he tried to explain his commitment to his work to Khushi.

Khushi with a reassuring smile, "I was just kidding... I absolutely understand, Mr. Raijyada. I know how much you're committed to your work. And this is just such a big project. I'm not the typical one to say... I don't want anything to be shifted or changed... It's just that..." Her words conveyed her acceptance of his career and her genuine feelings.

Khushi kept her gaze low. Arnav could sense, there was something she was not opening up.

“Khushi, what’s bothering you. Common?”

Khushi hesitated for a moment and then confessed, "It's just that I feel I don't fit, nor can I fit into your world, your glamorous world. It's not going to work practically. I'm a middle-class woman with little fashion sense. I mean, I would still be confused between which mascara would suit me, how to apply proper foundation, etc., etc. That's my biggest challenge - getting dressed and getting that makeup done. I'm a blunder in that field. Whereas when I came to your party the other day, I could see women wearing shorts, heavy makeup... those glamorous model girls. Arnav, I really like you. You like me, but I don't belong where you are from. I don't want you to feel low, I hope you understand. I mean, I don't belong there. Look, this is how I am."

Khushi gestured towards herself, emphasizing her simplicity and modesty compared to the world Arnav was a part of.

Arnav silenced Khushi by tightly gripping her hand and said, "Shhhh... You know I am in love with this Khushi only. I don't want you to change, not for me or anyone else. If I had preferred glamour and those model girls, I wouldn't be here, standing in the middle of the night with you. You are different, Khushi. That's all fake, everywhere.. Khushi, You are confident, Be what you are. I don’t want you to change not for me not for anyone else.”

“Still Arnav” Khushi was sad.

“Khushi, Society will mock you if you show you are feeling weak, fearfull, . No amount of glamour or makeup can beat your wisdom. Walk the fame with confidence.

Also, most  important. From now on, May be You will be in the public eye, attracting media and public attention. I'm willing to keep our relationship private if that's your preference, in order to protect your personal life. However, if you're comfortable with it, I'd like to openly declare my love for you. Yes, there will be speculations, questions, and both negative and positive comments about everything you do , wear, eat, go out.  You may face judgment and comparisons with me, but, Khushi, you must navigate this journey with unwavering confidence, never allowing yourself to be disheartened or discouraged nor feeling low…Questions will be poping, people will be talking.. Just don’t care OFF.

Khushi attempted to object, but Arnav continued, smiled on to ease the matter, "But still, if at any time, on any occasion, you want to present yourself as a glamorous woman, with makeup on – which I would never force you to do – but in case, I presume that 99.9% of women internally dream of looking glamorous, in that case, Mickey would turn you up."

Khushi asked, "Mickey? Your makeup artist?"

Arnav chuckled, "Look, you know so much about me!"

Khushi teased, "I guess the whole world does. All your Instagram pics have makeup done by Mickey."

Arnav explained, "He's my closest pal. I won't get it done by anyone else."

ARnav continued, "Hmm, but... Was this your only concern, or is there anything else?"

Khushi expressed her doubts and worries, "No, I don't know... There is some sort of disturbance going on in my mind. I am not sure how to explain it to you. See, you can't even roam freely; every time during the day, you have to wear caps, avoid public places. I am more of a common man's life. How should we meet? How should this relationship work? Considering your US assignment, long distance... There is so much uncertainty. I can't leave my family and come anywhere, and you can't come here.,.. . I don't want to be an embarrassment for you Mr raijyada . I will try to fit into you, your world, , but it doesn't come to me naturally, you know. You people like spaghetti, pasta., the way you talk, walk, your lifestyle, your people….. everything I see in you is so polished... and we  like achar, idly sambar…simple life , simple things. I can’t pretend , nor can practice to fit into your world.  I don't know how each thing will work out...Let's be practical, Mr. Raijyada. I am practical. This won't work.Our relationship will have complexities.  Instead of parting with bad memories, fights, misunderstandings, whatever, let's happily accept it and be good friends for a lifetime.." Her words carried a mix of hesitation and resignation, reflecting her genuine concerns about their differences and the practical challenges they may face.

“SHHHHH” Arnav tapped finger on her lips. He paused, looking deeply into her eyes, his gaze unwavering.

“Khushi, I don't want to dwell on the future. Let's just relish this moment together. You know, I've never been a believer in love or committed relationships. But what I share with you, the bond we have, it's unlike anything I've ever experienced. So what if we might face long-distance challenges? So what if our cultures clash, or our preferences differ? So what if we're not perfectly compatible? Let's not worry about the 'what ifs' and just be present with each other. I love you more than words can express.. The one thing that truly matters is trust. I trust you completely, and I deeply care for you. My feelings for you are profound, and nothing else holds significance to me. I'm sure you feel the same way. You must trust in us, in the journey we're embarking on, and in the passage of time." He gently placed his hand on her cheek, his thumb caressing her skin as he continued, his voice filled with sincerity.

Before Arnav could continue, Khushi sealed his words with a gentle kiss on his cheek, which no doubt came as surprise to him.

Khushi's tender kiss on Arnav's cheek spoke volumes, conveying her emotions more profoundly than words ever could. It was a silent affirmation of her trust, her love, and her willingness to embrace the relationship with him.

Arnav, touched by her gesture, couldn't help but smile even wider.

He couldn't resist the magnetic pull any longer. He pulled her even closer, determined to leave no gap between them. They were young, deeply in love, the night was at its peak, their hormones were racing, and their lips were growing dry, yearning for a long, passionate kiss—an expression of their  affection and desire.

As Arnav tilted his head to move closer for a kiss, Khushi suddenly tilted her head to look sideways.

"Khushi?" Arnav inquired, puzzled.

"My Raijyada, why do I feel like we are being watched? A few minutes ago, I felt the same," Khushi whispered, her voice tinged with unease.

Arnav tried to reassure her, "It's all in your head."

Khushi turned to look around in all directions, trying to shake off the feeling of being observed. "By the way, what time is your flight?" she asked, attempting to shift the conversation away from her unease.

"Late at night," Arnav replied, his voice softening as he called her name in his husky tone.

“hmm?” Khushi raised her eyebrows..

“We are going out tomorrow. “

“haan?”

“Because you seriously need some initial pre lessons.-How not to spoil a moment!”

“Haan?”

Khushi, I need to spend only time with you. Before I leave Bangalore. Just you and ME. And also I haven’t proposed properly. I mean no official Date something. Wanna make the day memorable.”

Yes Right. Nandi Hills chale? Temple ke bhi darshan, hill area, mast drive” Khushi blurted out

“what! Who the hell goes for temple on a date!”

Chaat street? . You must try our Bangalore chat street. Mindblowing. Your taste buds have expired eating all 5 star healthy foods. I bet you will have such a nice time..”

Seriously?” Arnav folded his arms raising his brows, making a face.

“Mr raijyada, to be honest. This is how I feel , I guess too people like us go for Dates to normal park, Coffee day, nice eatery time, to talk , to bond over food. Ab aap ki tarah nahi hai…You celebrities go on for Maldives, Goa for a single date..We are middle class people..” Khushi taunted

Exactly. Now you are dating a celebrity. And please god sake, atleast this time listen to me, my style of date. Hmm?”

Khushi made a surprise questionable phrase

“Goa?” Arnav asked.

“Whaaaat?”

yes. I will arrange everything!. Private jet . Will Leave morning. Have flight at night 11. Will be back before that. I wanted to take you as surprise, but considering your fighting aspirations, don’t wanted to risk it out. You know?”

"How could you think of Goa? You know tomorrow Akka will be discharged , there will be formalities, then Bangalore traffic reaching home , and there's so much to explain to Amma about us, about Aman... No!, not tomorrow, please,Its Impossible" Khushi protested.

Arnav's voice carried a sense of longing as he pleaded, "Leave all that tension to me.Khushi? Just one day. I want to spend a moment alone, I mean a moment, a day to remember. My shooting in the US will last for months. I don't know when we'll be able to meet again."

Khushi worriedly asked, "What should I tell Amma? Buaji?"

"Something, You are expert in that excuses!" Arnav suggested.

Khushi was adamant, "No! I'm not going to lie. I promised you! If I hadn't promised, I might have come up with an excuse, but..."

Arnav interrupted, "Then tell the truth."

Khushi scoffed, "Oh, really? That what happened suddenly with Aman and all. And that Overnight both of us realized our feelings for each other, and we decided to go on a date in Goa! Seriously, Mr. Raijyada?"

Arnav shrugged and replied, "Yeah, better be straightforward."

Khushi came up with an alternative, "Why don't you come to our house and speak to Amma directly? After all, Buaji has already invited you!"

Arnav quickly dismissed the idea, saying, "No way!"

Why? Now even my family is your part! Please, my lord, why don’t you explain all things to Amma?. And ask her that you would like to spend a day with me in GOA!” Khushi suggested.

"Huh?" Arnav was taken aback by the idea.

Khushi continued, “Dekhiye, Mr. Raijyada. Aapka panga middle-class women se padha hai... balki middle-class mommies and Buaji’s ke sath. Upar se, no lie rule aapka. Then please do the honor, or else it's Nandi Hills, Chat Street, or Coffee Day for you! Or maybe a 7-star hotel in Bangalore for your sake!”

Arnav frustrated ,agreed, “I'm coming home. Be ready sharp at 9 AM!”

Khushi teased, “Perfectly fine. Breakfast at our home!”

Arnav couldn't help but comment, “Now, it's making perfect sense.”

Khushi asked with curiosity, “What, Mr. Raijyada?”

Arnav replied, “There is so much of your Buaji’s genes in YOU! ”

To be continued…..

Hi my lovely Readers,

How was it? Hope you liked it after long gap

Fingers crossed

Thanks,

Vandana

Edited by Vandy_KD - 8 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

Khushi did show a lot of strength dealing with everything. She barely got saved from becoming a victim herself.

coderlady thumbnail

Hilarious. For once a woman asking for beauty regimen tips from a guy. He is enjoying all the praise.

coderlady thumbnail

Who was in the car watching? With so many things going around, every little thing has to be taken seriously.

coderlady thumbnail

Its natural for Khushi to feel uncertain in his world of money, power and glamour. Like he told her, she needs to be confidant in her own skin.