Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL Harshu the emotions u have especially after their special night ๐Ÿ˜†
will be back here later ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿค—
okay back,

Everyone has already said so much to what I agree, I'm just going to add my little part about Khushi and mostly Sanaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khushi was a character like no other, despite all the selfless characters I've seen she's the first one that I've seen that has remained selfless and loving throughout the whole period of IPKKND but at the same time positive and strong, she brighten the toughest moments of her life and most of all she believed and lived in the concept of being true to herself and being simple.

She wasn't special but instead an extraordinary special lady, though she didn't get to see her growth into becoming a woman completely, her woman-child characteristic was something I adored, she was a kid at heart and that's something just as great as have a mature sense of wisdom,

she strove for being the best in every aspect of her life: as a daughter, wife, lover, mother, sister, bahu, friend, savior...etc and tried her hardest and succeeded and though her methods and success have resulted oddly, she's always done them with passion, honesty, integrity, and dignity, not a single adulter emotion

"pagal hai par cute hai"

she is much more than the line presented above, she's a lady and a character who is beyond words and though was butchered throughout the show, was loved by many throughout the journey of IPKKND

and no one, I sincerely and flat out saying this, no one could have played this role better than Sanaya Irani, no words more no words less. She did a phenomenal portrayal of Khushi, each line, each expression, so distinct and puntual, every aspect of this actor not only screams out professionalism but also passion and hard work, two things I admire utmost when I see an individual in their career.

I admire her in so many ways and can promisingly say this that without Sanaya's smile and the twinkle she has in her eyes (her complete self) this show and the role of Khushi Kumari Gupa (Singh Raizada) would have been incomplete and my respect and admiration towards her as only increased through this show and her portrayal of KKG(SR)

For every award Sanaya did not get or nominated for, as a fan I give her those, she deserved them in many ways and her portrayal of this character will never be forgotten, and for the tears she cried when the show closed, she is a girl I know does not like crying and avoids it at the toughest times of her life, Sanaya I felt for u, but be positive as hope Khushi would have said and everything will go well๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—Love you Sanaya/KKG(SR), will dearly miss u playing this character and wish u much success for the future โค๏ธโญ๏ธx5 ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ญ can't write more, tearing up after writing this, sorry if it's all over the place and once again wonderful post Harshu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post!
๐Ÿ˜ญ A the fact that we can't see this beautiful story anymore!
But you have captured the essence of Khushi in diff roles very well!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prettypri

Lovely post!

๐Ÿ˜ญ A the fact that we can't see this beautiful story anymore!
But you have captured the essence of Khushi in diff roles very well!

thanks ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Khushi has been the one fictional character I have always identified with...in fact I look upto Khushi and her ability to be so warm, selfless, giving, funny and truly a personifiation of her name...has kept me hooked onto the show and would have continued to do so.

I wish i could have seen more of my gal develop into an even more stronger woman...but my journey with khushi was cut short...but its ok , like K I will also move on with a smile and forever keeping my girl's memory in my heart.
As for Sanaya...the only thing I can say is RESPECT.
Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Khushi has been a wonderful character portrayed quite brilliantly by Sanaya Irani. It was not difficult to fall in love with the character as it has a pure heart and caring by nature. Her bubbly nature, innocennce and determination to fight against all odds stands out from the rest. In spite of being pushed to the wall she has always found her way out..

The character was butchered constantly after Arnav's return for various reasons but it still was as charming as before. I would have loved had there been consistency but the writers seem to be biased and suffering from serious amnesia...๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

one of the most brilliant character sketch I have seen , in a long time. The spunky, stubborn, happy with who she is , and values for family and friends is just amazing.
I loved this character for her beliefs and her being out iPod the box, and following the norms of society for a woman. She is an inspiration for who believe , the outside pretty wrapper is more important than the inside essence of a being.

Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

KUDOS
TO

GUL KHAN
NISSAR PARVEZ
RAJESH CHADDHA
SUZANNA GHAI

For Shaping the character of KHUSHI in all seasons u have mentioned.

and
About SANAYA IRANI

HATS OFF..
she could have made an issue of this drama...But even after all this she has no ill feelings that for an actor or publich she had a career loss. bravo Sanya

sanya is Khushi in real life that is why she is so forgiving
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can't really pick one scene or shot of Khushi that I like best. I have loved every shade of her character; esp. the comic and the romantic! I hated it when she cried because she made the emotion palpable through the screen.

Sanaya performs with such finesse that you can never get enough of her. Best of all, Sanaya comes across as such a wonderful person! She rarely complains and always counts her blessings. Her parents should be so very proud!

This is the only Desi soap I have watched and I am glad it had Sanaya in it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
See Harshu.. I am unreserving this post before responding the posts on my own thread. Now there could only be two reasons:
1. I love you a lot
2. I fear you too much

Now back to the topic:

Thank you for such a brief yet elaborate recap of Khushi's character. I felt like you were talking about two different persons before she entered RM and post entering RM.
Even though Arnav was portrayed as this stern, strong, and courageous character, I felt Khushi was stronger in many aspects. Both Arnav and Khush grew up as orphans, but they dealt with the issue very differently. Everytime they had that yearly ceremony for his dead mother, he flew to England. Khushi on the other hand made her mother a star so that she could continue living with her. Arnav's eyes were brimmed with tears everytime he had a memory related to his mother. Khushi always looked for her mother's memories and waited so that she gets to speak to her in the darkest night when he mother shone as the brightest start.

You're so right to suggest that as a family member, no one could beat Khushi. She lived a life for her family. Her confidence in her mother's innocence when everyone looked at her with suspicious eyes was the epic moment of Khushi's character. I wish ASR had half of that confidence in Khushi's innocence. I loved when the tigress proclaimed that she trusts her mother and requires no justification.

I truly wish these praiseworthy shades of Khushi's character were highlighted more in the show.

And hell yes, Sanaya was the sole reason that made Khushi's character so appealing.

Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harshitha..sorry for late update..I need time to read properly this topic...Bcoz Khushi is always my fav character...Most I love her fighting nature...U hv written wid pics perfectly...As LM said ...Sanaya made Khushi live for me...Khushi's innocent..her unconditional Love...her fighting spirit...love all...
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by LIKEDMG - 11 years ago