Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Thanks.. :)

In the serial Junaid was in love with his sister's best friend..
Here in my life the scenario was somewhat similar .. My friend's best friend had a thing for me and she was vocal about it to me but I always treated her as I treat my other female friends..so it was a one-sided affair.. My sister did not know about i.. I usually share almost everything with my sister but was hesitant to tell her about her friend's feeling towards me as i was not sure what her reaction would be and what would she think about her friend. Anyway, we are not friends anymore..

As for Adeel.. he was really good in Daam & Mera Naseeb but he disappointed me big time in Mata-e-jaan..

Did the girl feel bad about it or she just moved on? wait, so did you talk to her about it letting her know that you don't feel the same?

and I knoww..Adeel wasn't that great in MeJ..but I'll always have a soft spot for the guy since I adored him as Junaid. Daam is one of my favorite dramas. I feel everyone can relate to that play in one or the other as it's all about different relationships in life.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My question for you is:

Why do you like Alishba Yusuf so much?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

Thanks.. :)

In the serial Junaid was in love with his sister's best friend..
Here in my life the scenario was somewhat similar .. My friend's best friend had a thing for me and she was vocal about it to me but I always treated her as I treat my other female friends..so it was a one-sided affair.. My sister did not know about i.. I usually share almost everything with my sister but was hesitant to tell her about her friend's feeling towards me as i was not sure what her reaction would be and what would she think about her friend. Anyway, we are not friends anymore..

As for Adeel.. he was really good in Daam & Mera Naseeb but he disappointed me big time in Mata-e-jaan..

MMM MMM MMM MMM πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Queenofhearts, Sana & Iqra..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Did the girl feel bad about it or she just moved on? wait, so did you talk to her about it letting her know that you don't feel the same?

and I knoww..Adeel wasn't that great in MeJ..but I'll always have a soft spot for the guy since I adored him as Junaid. Daam is one of my favorite dramas. I feel everyone can relate to that play in one or the other as it's all about different relationships in life.

she knew it from the beginning that its one-sided.. and obviously after we stopped talking she felt bad about it.. it was natural.. I tried my best to make the situation less awkward.. I dont know this story of mine is potraying me what light... as i'm not finding right words to put it down..

Daam is one of my favorite serial too.. all the relations in this one were handled perfectly and realisticly..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

My question for you is:

Why do you like Alishba Yusuf so much?

Ok i knew this question will come but really did not expected this question from you Umz..πŸ˜† because i know you dont like her..πŸ˜†

I'm not attracted to very pretty girls... and i dont know what but Alishba has something ajeeb lol..something unusual which makes me like her..and as far as her acting is concerned.. she was bad in Main abdul qadir hoon.. but she was best in Ek nazar meri taraf... from that serial I started liking her.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Main aagayi.. *Drum roll*

The first thing that comes to your mind about these members.. the very first thought.. be it whatever.. add any more members you want

Meeph
Fari
Queen of hearts aka Hina
Starstuck
afridimalik
blackstar aka Sana
Saher aka our viewbie
larki_punjaban
2d
ME πŸ˜†

pick one

coffee or tea
coke or sprite
Salman or SRK
Anita or Alishba
beach or Mountains
Rain or snow
eastern or western
Best friend or girl friend
Gulab Jamun or Barfi
Bond series or Mission Impossible

You and your best friend are in love with the same girl.. who would sacrifice and why?

Pick five members from PSF you think might look like actors.. who, which actors and why?

One thing you like and don't like about these members.. add any more members you want..

Meeph
Fari
Queen of hearts aka Hina
Starstuck
afridimalik
blackstar aka Sana
Saher aka our viewbie
2d
ChillMahaul
Taify

Dedicate a Gif to following members above.. add anyone else you want..

Rate in order of talent from 1-10. 10 being the lowest

Fahad Mustafa
Faisal Qureshi
Nauman Ijaz
Eijaz Aslam
Danish Taimoor
Ahsan Khan
Fawad Khan
The guy from mera naseeb Syra's husband (I don't know his name)
Sami Khan
Osman Khalid Butt

Rate in order of looks from 1-10. 10 being the lowest

Ayesha Khan
Sunita Marshall
Aiza Khan
Sajal Ali
Aminah Sheikh
Saba Qamar
Sanam Baloch
Sana Askari
Savera Nadeem
Beenish Chauhan

You're making your debut film which you have written yourself... You have to have a cast from IF's PSF section.. what's the story and who would you cast for what role?

If you get a chance to live elsewhere other than Pakistan where would it be and why

America
Canada
UK
Ireland
Middle Easts
Australia
Africa

If there's a bollywood version of twilight.. who would you cast?

Is beauty really subjective why or why not?

Translate this song in the purest Urdu possible

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dvTjK_07c[/YOUTUBE]

Translate this song in the best possible English

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYK1o261F18[/YOUTUBE]

Okay enough for now.. I'll be back.. Get to work..

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL @ translating Dreamum Wakeupum πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOL @ translating Dreamum Wakeupum πŸ˜†

It's a taks for Usman..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2