Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
"TV actors & their bollywood dreams have destroyed a lots of shows already, god knows how many more they are going to destroy." Whether the current scenario is a result of this or not, is not really sure. But it def. started with BS movie plans, if he didn't go out for his movies, we might have not faced this dire state.

I would want any channel/PH to make sure they have a clause in their contract some thing regarding to this, only then it may protect future of other shows/upcoming shows.

Relax guys... Happy Diwali.
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whether he took a movie or not he still gave us his best and we do appreciate all the hard work he has put in and together with SARUN/ARSHI we watched them in a trance and not willing to give them up.  They are the best and so is ISPK
preciousbarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOW AND NOT EVEN BOTHER ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SHOW. ONLY THINK ABOUT BARUN AND WILL FOLLOW HIS NEW PROJECTS. LOVE U BARUN SOBTI. HE IS THE BEST FOREVER. AND U R POST, IT IS EASY TO BASH ANYONE BUT IT NEEDS A GOOD MIND TO BE WITH HIM AND TO SUPPORT HIM. IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE FOR A TRUE SOBTIAN. LOVE U BARUN.
BARDWISHIKLA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u. i love Sanaya Irani alot. but if Barun Sobti is out, i wont stick 2 the show anymore as i wont be able 2 digest someone else in Barun's shoes as ASR. infact in case of Sanaya also i would've done the same, as 4 me Khushi= only Sanaya. m really hurt as this is the only dailysoap that i watch n is emotionally attached to inspite of the difficulty m having in understanding hindi... if Barun is out, all i need is happy ending with Sarun as Arshi... atleast their epic love story wont be messed up n its magic will shine forever... n whenever i would miss them i'll re-watch n re-live their epic love story. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
some where I agree with u..but he is badly stuck..Edited by Ainee-monaya - 11 years ago
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so agree with you. .no matter whatever the reason this is totally unprofessional.I can't help but admire Sanaya. .kudos to her
Direwolves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
stop bashing him!!! im not going to blame anyone... but he has a right to make his own decisions ... even i dont want him to go but... he has to spend sometime with his family
serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't care much for Barun or his popularity.  What i will miss is, Sarun.  I love this pairing so much that it hurts we won't see them together anymore.