Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago
I have been watching interviews of IPKKND cast…since I have finished watching the serial.. watched 10 yr celebration cast youtube intervews..and I must say I loved them.. love their friendship… Abhaas, Diljeet, Akash, arun and Sanaya one was soo fun to watch.. all of them are soo cute and friendly with each other.. watched sanaya and baruns inetrveiws too.. one was on zoom, and one of them together with gul khan on 10th anniversary… love the fCt that they have become such good friends post the show…
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Farah6

I have been watching interviews of IPKKND cast…since I have finished watching the serial.. watched 10 yr celebration cast youtube intervews..and I must say I loved them.. love their friendship… Abhaas, Diljeet, Akash, arun and Sanaya one was soo fun to watch.. all of them are soo cute and friendly with each other.. watched sanaya and baruns inetrveiws too.. one was on zoom, and one of them together with gul khan on 10th anniversary… love the fCt that they have become such good friends post the show…

I haven't watched that specific interview... but have seen others.. even from back when the show was on air...they were always having fun and joking around on the sets smiley36. And they are also very supportive of each other.... like coming to support Sanaya when she participated in Jhalak Dikhla Ja smiley9. They also meet up frequently, you can probably find old pictures and video links posted by radix -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5179705

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

I haven't watched that specific interview... but have seen others.. even from back when the show was on air...they were always having fun and joking around on the sets smiley36. And they are also very supportive of each other.... like coming to support Sanaya when she participated in Jhalak Dikhla Ja smiley9. They also meet up frequently, you can probably find old pictures and video links posted by radix -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5179705

Thankyou soo much smiley27