Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah, Faiqa

this is absolutely so gooooooooood.

Yes my Khushi can do anything, she is no less and the man himself accepted it

Kar to bohat kuch sakti hai par karti nahin

we women need to do it bas

smiley36 I know that he knew that she is powerful to do anything but she never applied it.

The very same way, we the women can do anything.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I will come back to our heated debate

at work now and couldn't resist seeing that masterpiece of yours.

Hugs for thatsmiley31

Take your time, everyone is busy these days.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

media has destroyed every aspects of life not just women

The sense of entitlement is way too overwhelming and empowering the minds in such a way that the behaviors are reflecting in the mirror as a deformed images.

You said it all, Crystal, in this one sentence. Media and the internet have destroyed the minds, and you can find all but humanity in such acts.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This is out of this world.

in this debate no one is winner

No one can win this as, in my eyes, this is not a debate to win in the first place.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Take your time, everyone is busy these days.

Sasu ma's visit is keeping me at the edge, soonish I will be free.smiley31

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BTW this thread was Teri Meri Threadsmiley37

and Teri [men] Meri [ women] speech took a lot here, a non-finished topic and business.smiley37

This is so cutesmiley36

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and Teri [men] Meri [ women] speech took a lot here, a non-finished topic and business.smiley37

I need to sit and read all of the convo. I must say, this topic is irrevocably debatable without confirming any delightful outcomes.

Lovely edit

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Exceptionalism is everywhere, but the major thing is women are unable to grasp the rooted and deeper picture behind it.

Utilizing the voice, raising it to bring awareness, rising to the level of realizing the growing problem, cultivating the seeding plants of organizations for healthy benefits for women, research-based organizations working within the media and entertainment industry to engage, educate, and influence media producers to dramatically improve gender representation in films, to stop stereotyping girls and women, and to create diverse female characters in entertainment targeting children ages 11 and under. Same goes for offering educational programming for content creators, entertainment industry leaders, corporations, educational institutions, and individuals focused on gender equality and the use of non-stereotypical images of women and girls. It also brings awareness to this issue by promoting body confidence all over the world and making a commitment to never objectify women in their work and creating a video mocking the myriad ads that use women as sexualized props to promote their brands.

Social media should bring awareness rather than objectify the perfect image of women and girls. Different shows how women and girls are portrayed in media and advertising and the connections between sexual objectification and mental, emotional, and physical implications, including eating disorders, low self-esteem, sexual harassment, and violence.

Reporting media legally so women can put a stop sign to this nonsense once and for all.

I was watching the show recently which I think Zoya di told me and ironically my older sis is going through exactly the same way in her in laws. Like for real why?

This is not just a show.This show is a mirror of every married women's life.When I saw this drama I couldn't hold my tears. Why on earth a woman after dealing with her own MIL treats her own DIL with a double intensity.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Sasu ma's visit is keeping me at the edge, soonish I will be free.smiley31

I hope the visit went well

and you are in one piecesmiley36

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Thank You dear

here is the new thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165478746