Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!!

umz did u watch it?
M phan-gurling so bad
we need to discuss the NB... asap.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hayeee can i be welcomed i am new here 😆 and can i ask something did humsafar had a happy ending?
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome! and yes it did. At least, somewhat. 😳
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Rish!

Meep - Omg I just watched it! Dude I almost cried by the end. Mohan looks hot. God I totally forgot how sexy this man's voice is. Seems like once again, although a serious theme, they have still give it a light-hearted quality to it. Megha looks gorgeous and Jayshree looks perfect playing Nanhi but what is going on?
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Welcome! and yes it did. At least, somewhat. 😳

awww thank youuu for your welcomeee🤗 and wowww thank god i have watched till there throw her out of house after that i could not and i am gald it has happy endingit will pakistan wwhom i will watch with happy ending as i saw two pakistani shows but both had sad ending🥱and i was 🥺 ek khuda aur mohabat and dosri dush-t-mohabat btw i m hinu
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Welcome Rish!

Meep - Omg I just watched it! Dude I almost cried by the end. Mohan looks hot. God I totally forgot how sexy this man's voice is. Seems like once again, although a serious theme, they have still give it a light-hearted quality to it. Megha looks gorgeous and Jayshree looks perfect playing Nanhi but what is going on?

haye thankz m hinu whats about u??😳
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Megha looks so pretty❤️
Omg,white suits her so much.😳
I know,eh?
Like in the beginning when Nanhi is talking,i'm like omg their whole journey was so beautiful.

Nd seein Renu,Megha & Mohan back on the screen made me so happy.

I cant stop thinking about the relationship between Guru & The new comer in the show,Megha Mohan's 3rd child😳

@Bold
I have no idea.The last scene,when they were about to hug,i was like 'Yaye,THEY R TOGETHER' but then.🤢

I loved how nanhi genaralised step dads and it pissed him off so much,like he wanted a public apology.

I must say,a great start.
I m totally addicted.😲

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hinu I am umz.

Meep - Megha looks younger now, she is wearing a little more make-up.
We also go to see JiJi yay! I wonder where Guru is, I can't wait to see what they have for him. They are keeping Addu a surprise.

What happened though? Did his dad separate them? Did he get into an accident and lose his memory ? But then how is he with the last child. Ugh this is already too much ... Just sad that the cutest relationship ever has been ruined, Nanhi and Mohan 😔
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg, you guys are getting me even more excited now..I can't wait to finish watching season 1 😳 so I can finally talk about this too
I'm ADDICTED to THAT already..I need to finish like this week or something...aaahhh
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago