Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I forgot to ask my fellow Canadian People.. Did any of you go to Niagra Falls on Christmas Eve?
It was beautiful! They had lights up in the form of disney characters, Canadian significant symbols, religious symbols, etc. And then there was a park that was decorated so beautifully except so much rush we couldn't get through. Plus it snowed for the first time then..

Woah! Really? That is awesome! If only I had known. I spent my New Year ever indoors with family and friends at someone's house party. Played loads of games (youngsters and adults together), had great food and yummy desert. Rang in the new year together. Would love to see the pictures you took, please share them whenever you get the chance
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Woah! Really? That is awesome! If only I had known. I spent my New Year ever indoors with family and friends at someone's house party. Played loads of games (youngsters and adults together), had great food and yummy desert. Rang in the new year together. Would love to see the pictures you took, please share them whenever you get the chance

We had a party with only girls.. Food games and stuff.. It was fun.
But I'm happy we went.. It was so random. At 7 PM my uncle's like let's go to Niagra since we couldn't go to NYC and it was really fun.
Maahii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys i'm new on PSF so can you guys introduce yourselves to me ? :)
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Kareena! Welcome to PSF. I am umz from Canada. Currently watching TNS, ZGH and CK. Nice to have a new member. Do tell us about yourself as well. Also, make sure to post in the introductions thread.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay pardon me I don't watch any Turkish dramas but I came across this on youtube and I'm absolutely in love with this song..😳

The guy and the girl both look like some hollywood actor/actress.. If I'm not wrong this is Behlul right? anyways.. I love this song..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twcxC-M0B3c[/YOUTUBE]

The original one is even better it's just the bg score..😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4XNDtX-9g4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Maahii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy umz ! :) ahan canada ? I live in US so we r neighbours right ? :p :D
I watch tanhayia but not like regularly..saturdays are always so busy for me but i love syra and sheroz & ofcourse Zaraq <33 but i think i should start watching it now (: i too watch zindagi gulzaar hai :D & also Kahi un kahi & ik tamana lahasil si..(:

@chillmahaul: i guess yur talking about noors title song..if yess than it's super ahmaazing & this guy is bahlol from ishq e mamnu & mehmat of Noor (:
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
No no.. not Noor.. this is Manahil aur Khalil..
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is it in Urdu or Turkish? 😳

Welcome Kareena! 😳 My name is Iqra, and I'm also from Canada, hello neighbour. 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Is it in Urdu or Turkish? 😳

Welcome Kareena! 😳 My name is Iqra, and I'm also from Canada, hello neighbour. 😆

Manahil aur Khalil is an urdu version of Meneske ile Hallil... so I like the urdu version's song but I don't watch it..

and btww Hello Kareena I'm Pulwasha and I'm from Canada too..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sana, those lights are BEAUTIFUL, mA! <3