Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fairy - you have to watch Mahi Way and Kismet.

Chilly - Eww Shilpa ruined it, poor Viraf if anyone else was in her place it was have been sooo awesome. Viraf was overshadowed by her bad expressions.

Omg I just noticed no more coolie! You poor thing. Btw. I don't watch QH but I do like Rishabh Sinha (I watched Splitsvilla's most recent season and I loved Rishabh).
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haan chale jao, I'll cheer for you two! 😆

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Chilly - Eww Shilpa ruined it, poor Viraf if anyone else was in her place it was have been sooo awesome. Viraf was overshadowed by her bad expressions.

Omg I just noticed no more coolie! You poor thing. Btw. I don't watch QH but I do like Rishabh Sinha (I watched Splitsvilla's most recent season and I loved Rishabh).

I started seeing MW last winter, but stopped before Viraf entered I guess 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sachii.. aacha.. main samjhi sab aapas main discussion karte honge.. problem users 😆

Han Usman aur tum mere itne ache dost ho ke saara ka saara 60% tum lelo gey haina. Thnak you buddy
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I watched Splitsvilla too.. I liked him and Tasneem together.. are they still together?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Sab quote karna band karo 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
I dunno if they are still together but whatever, he was a good guy, and even Vroon too. Both were good guys and good friends. So I am happy Rishabh has a show now, he was duped in Splitsvilla!!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I dunno if they are still together but whatever, he was a good guy, and even Vroon too. Both were good guys and good friends. So I am happy Rishabh has a show now, he was duped in Splitsvilla!!!!

Vroon was good.. Shivangi 🤢🤢
canuck-umz thumbnail
Ewww I couldn't stand Shivangi. I liked Rishabh's group, like him Vroon, Jasmine, Tasneem, and Rupa
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Ewww I couldn't stand Shivangi. I liked Rishabh's group, like him Vroon, Jasmine, Tasneem, and Rupa

I see Jasmine is short roles on channel V..

Shivangi was just arrghgh.. Ali too 🤢