Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Heyy, Congrats!! πŸ€— thank you πŸ€—

One of the few members in this section who I can actually agree with & share similar sentiments with..πŸ˜† awww soo true the feeling is mutual as I said only know a handful of people here and SS is one of them.. pretty cool..

Here are a few questions..I'll ask questions mostly pertaining to Pakistani stuff:

1. Most annoying Pakistani television actor & actress and why? Sahir Lodhi and Mathira have a competition.. really do I have to say why
2. A recent Pakistani celeb crush? Mikaal Zulfiqaar
3. A drama which left an impact on you? Main Abdul Qadir hoon.. I actually gave myself a thought of starting to wear a hijaab and then shaitaan took over 🀒
4. Favorite spot in Pakistan and why? northern areas like swat, kaghan/naaran I have such beautiful memories with these places we used to visit every summer back home
5. Any favorite Pakistani models? No..
6. Favorite Pakistani song? so many but I really like Shafqat's ankhiyan to haule haule can listen to it anytime..
7. Most underrated performance by an actor/actress in recent times? Fahad Mustafa in mein chaand si..
8. Favorite phase of Abdul Qadir in Main Abdul Qadir Hoon? the third stage
9. Choose one out from each:
- The better actor according to you: Mikaal or Fawad Khan or Ahsan Khan Ahsan Khan 😳
- The better actress according to you: Aamina Sheikh or Saba Qamar or Sanam Baloch Saba Qamar
- Syra Yousuf or Alisha Yousuf? Syra Yousuf she's very cute
- Reema or Meera? the more annoying? lol Meera duhhh if i have to pick from two but i don't actually find Meera annoying.. I find her entertaining πŸ˜†
- Shaan or Mommar Rana? this is soo hard I like them both but I'll pick Moammar Rana just because he gave us Mere paas paas nobody could have done better
- Sania Saeed or Nadia Jamil? the better actress? Nadia Jameel anyday
- Mahira Khan or Naveen Waqar? potentially the brighter future as a good actress? I don't like both but if I'm pinned down to pick I'd say Mahira I don't think Naveen is working naymore
- Most overrated drama in recent times, in your opinion, out of these? Mera Saeen/Humsafar/Khuda aur Mohabbat/Qaid e Tanhai/Kisi Din Mera Viyah Hoga I have only seen Mera Saaen, Humsafar and Qaid-e0tanhayi from the list but Khuda aur Mohabbat's OTTness beats everything
- Mehreen Jabbar or Sarmad Khoosat? the better director? I'm not a fan of both they work in their comfort zone.. they are good but I'll say Sarmad

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

A few more...

- Ras Malai or Falooda? Falooda not a rasmalai fan.. But Rabri over anything
- Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad? KARACHIII
- Eid in Pakistan or Eid in Canada for you? difficult one.. now I'd say Eid in Canada besides the part that I miss my family from there I like the eid better here
- Winter in Pakistan or winter in Canada? there's no winter in Pakistan but I'd still pick that because we can eat garam moongphali and chilgozhe while sitting in the lehaaf.. In Canada you stare at the snow and get depressed.
- A fond memory of Pakistan? so many..
- Something that always brings a smile on your face? I usually have a smile on my face and small things make me happy
- Biryani or Pulao? Biryani
- Naan or Roti? Naan
- A cooked food that you love asking your mom to make? Biryani
- Closer to a sibling or a parent? ummm I'd say equally both
- A skill you wish you had? the delicious cooking skill my mom has
- Something that gets you emotional very quickly? whenever I see people crying I just cry with them if it's a serious matter πŸ˜†

Siddharth or Varun.. haaa.. Personally I'm not a fan fan of either but I liked them both on screen.. Siddharth gives good expressions very easy on the eyes Varun is a great dancer and has more of a charm to him.. I hope that answers your question πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Have you ever intentionally done something to hurt someone? No.. Not that kind of a person
If so, what was it?
The one person in your family who you cannot stand and want them out of your life? No one I can think of right now I don't have family here in Canada so whatever transpires back home I don't care πŸ˜†
Who are you closer to - mother or father? Mother but I can talk to my dad too.. It's like I choose Mom..
How many important monuments have you ever visited in Pakistan? badshaahi masjib, Mazar-e-Quaid, Minar-e-Pakistan would you consider it a monument πŸ˜†
Faakhir or Haroon? Faakhir
Atif or Ali Zafar? Ali Zafar
The one thing you love and one thing you hate about Pakistani's? love would be people are hospitable and hate would be the cheapness, the ruthlessnes, racklessness
Your dream cast for any future drama serial? What would you want the story to be? Fahad Mustafa, and a very very talented and good looking girls he always gets the eww girls πŸ˜† Ahsan Khan, Syra Yousuf, Bushra Ansari.. Story could be Fahad and Ahsan brothers.. Bushra their mother.. with some serious and some comedy elements in it a light hearted serial every sat on HUM.. watch it I have spent quite a fortune on it πŸ˜†

- I'll come back for more later..

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Show ka naam to bata do...fortune laga di πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Show ka naam to bata do...fortune laga di πŸ˜†

ohh naam haan show ka naam hai.. Nazdeekiyon mein Faasley.. LOLOLOL

ab dekhna sab acha.. meri laadli se ziada bada hit banaoo isko
OnlyHope thumbnail
🀣 ML hit? πŸ˜† done scene
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

🀣 ML hit? πŸ˜† done scene

ehhh eik aur Lahore/Pindi/Isloo wali.. right? πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Main? No way 🀣
I'm a pure Karachiite 😎
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Main? No way 🀣
I'm a pure Karachiite 😎

aaahaaa...

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good answers for all of them!

by the way, there's this new drama of Ahsan Khan & Saba Qamar on Hum every mondays..Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahin..and Ahsan looks adorable!..do watch it.. I'm sure you'll like it.

& I LOVEEE Ankhiyaan by Fuzon too..I can listen to it anytime. I love watching the video too..even though there's not much in it..but Faisal Shah looks so CUTE in it! 😳