Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: qwww

oh really ? πŸ˜†

Nawab ki itni buri halat hai aaj kal - Amul underwear and baniyan ads πŸ˜†

havent u seen those idiotic ads RoπŸ˜†

one masterpiece!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJL5CBS1LxY&playnext=1&list=PL4509BE232A71ACEE&feature=results_video
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just love their adds, so unique! It's difficult to choose a favourite!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

havent u seen those idiotic ads RoπŸ˜†

Nahi yaar we dont have Indian channels at home for years now. I just watch a lot of movies so dont get to see the ads except when I am visiting India. I dont remember seeing Amul Underwear ads. My mind is in the gutter now with Amul being the brand name for both butter and underwear.πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

oh then that explains the reason y he went on doing the AMUL underwear baniyaan Ads atleast he is somewhere associated with AMUL butter nahi tho kaccha sahiπŸ˜†

🀣 🀣

Word Count: 0

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

Nahi yaar we dont have Indian channels at home for years now. I just watch a lot of movies so dont get to see the ads except when I am visiting India. I dont remember seeing Amul Underwear ads. My mind is in the gutter now with Amul being the brand name for both butter and underwear.πŸ˜†

do u know we have a brand for underwear and baniyan called Rupa which has the tagline Rupa pehenke chalo what do u wanna say about thatπŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
have anyone saw the Amul ads pre saif era that got banned because of its controversial theme where the wife is getting orgasm washing her hubby's kaccha in full public view
ye tho bada toing haiπŸ˜†
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

have anyone saw the Amul ads pre saif era that got banned because of its controversial theme where the wife is getting orgasm washing her hubby's kaccha in full public view
ye tho bada toing haiπŸ˜†

Yeah its there on YT the complete uncut version that wasnt telecasted on TV.Even Sunny use to do some baniyan add cant remember the name.
428419 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

The white bread here in the US tastes so bland, rather just have the brown bread.

And here in B'lore,people run behind brown bread leaving behind the yummy white bread from Daily Bread stores to lead a 'healthy' lifestyle.πŸ˜†

I LOVE Amul ads.My whole FB wall is filled with 'SB shared Amul's photo on his timeline.'πŸ˜†So obsessed I am with the ads.Fantastic work by the ppl at Dcunha.πŸ‘And I am proud to own and flaunt the Amul coffee table book they launched recently.πŸ˜†Classic!..A company that manufactures butter keeps Indians updated every Tuesday in India about whatever is happening around the world,while news channels are behind faltu sting operations.And the best part-The ads are understood by everyone.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAHAHAH the one for Lagaan made me ROFL πŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†
tfs...good post.
ohh so hard to pick one. no, no, can't pick one.