MT- Does your Instagram ID also showing more Ads?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 months ago

While scrolling Instagram, I see ads every 2 posts, this is irritating like hell. Itni ads aa gayi hai that we should change it's name to AdGram.

Are you guys facing this issue or is it I am special? 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bhai I deleted insta in 2019. But let me check my moms phone and I’ll see her account to check on these ads smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Bhai I deleted insta in 2019. But let me check my moms phone and I’ll see her account to check on these ads smiley36

Lol, thx.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Sometimes I only need to think about something and poof an ad catering to my thoughts will appear.

JayaBachan thumbnail

To answer your question, I get advertisements after every second or third post. So yes, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I think I was happier assuming it was just posts from pages I follow. 🙂‍↔️

Edited by JayaBachan - 4 months ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I just did a quick scroll through my Instagram, and wow, every other post is indeed either an ad or a sponsored page.

Aapko Kaisi ads aayi ki you had to vent on the forum? smiley36

like ff said, Instagram also reads my mind and manifests things and thoughts I have been thinking of the past few days. 🙂‍↔️

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Nahi

Word Count: 1

933142 thumbnail

My all time favorite was when I went to Europe, bought a water bottle and got ads for water for a week smiley36

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Sometimes I only need to think about something and poof an ad catering to my thoughts will appear.

I actually do sometimes just whisper things into the microphone to see content on it smiley36
933142 thumbnail

Also complaining about ads on this forum which is literally unusable because of ads smiley34

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

this happens to me in other websites too

Sometimes I wonder if they can read my thoughts