Frequent Posters

ArshiKatLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haye Aarav..i love you ❤️ such a cupid in this story 😉
676719 thumbnail

Part 9:

Khushi fed Aarav with the Lunch and then she made him sleep too.. Aarav was enjoying this new motherly feeling that he was getting through Khushi.. No doubt Anjali loved Aarav and took his care in a similar way just like a mother, but he could never give her this special place in his heart which he had now started to give to Khushi.. Once Aarav was slept , Khushi caressed his hair for some more time and then she closed the room and walked to her Guest room.. She walked inside her room and then wore her Mangal Sutra and applied Sindoor on her Maang.. She hadnt done it before but today she felt the necessity of it.. She couldnt remember if she used to wear this Mangal Sutra daily when she was married to Arnav.. Because after knowing from her daddy how much stubborn she was before , she doubted if she ever gave any importance to these Signs of marriage.. She felt nice seeing her like a typical married girl after wearing it.. She smiled at herself and then remembered Arnav's words..

"Dont even dare come near me Khushi.. If you do anything to mend this Wretched relationship of ours, I swear I will throw you out of my Life at that moment.. "

She felt bad..Couldnt she get one second chance to make things right? She knew she can win everyone's heart here by her love and care but would winning Arnav's heart be possible for her?

It was evening and Khushi planned to check if Aarav is awake and needed anything.. While passing through the corridor, she saw Arnav's room was open.. She stopped and then looked around.. Should she go and talk to him? What if he scolds her again? Well if he does, thats his right on her.. She gathered some courage and walked inside his room. His room was beautiful and it also had a poolside.. She could feel she knew this place... As if this place had some memories.. Ofcourse it did had memories.. She used to stay here with him some years back.. She walked inside and saw him planting ..

She walked towards him .. He could hear the Payal sound and he stopped and looked aside.. She surprised him by wearing that MangalSutra and sindoor for sure.. She could see his anger overpowering him and she knew he would shout her any mome
nt.. So before letting him do that she replied..

Khushi: Arnav.. I just need one chance..

Thats it.. This was enough for him to get mad at her and he walked towards her pulling her from her wrists..

Arnav: Didnt I tell you stay away from me?
Khushi cried in pain since his grip made her glass bangle to break and prick her wrist..
Khushi: Aahhh!!!

Arnav instantly left her hand and saw blood oozing out of her Wrist .. He held her hand and took her with him inside the bedroom in the washroom.. She was all quiet.. He placed her wrist down the cold water tap and washed the blood..There was no expression on his face for sure.. He was just very much straight towards his feelings now.. Khushi forgot her pain and kept looking at his face..

Khushi: I know everything about this relationship now from Mumma and dad.. But I still dont know one thing Arnav.. Something which even they couldnt tell me..

Arnav was hearing her talk but not looking at her face.. He was washing her wound.

Khushi: Was my pregnancy a result of one wrong night between us?

Arnav stopped dressing her wound and looked at her..
Arnav: Wrong night?? (He asked gritting his teeth)
Khushi: I mean.. I dont understand what made me give up this relationship.. Why wasnt I happy with you and my Pregnancy if it was because of some Love between us?

Arnav left her hand and this time held her upper arms pulling her towards him..

Arnav: We were drunk that night.. And you Seduced me.. We did what we shouldnt have done.. Now did you get how WRONG THAT NIGHT was..???

Saying that he left her inside the washroom and walked outside his own room.. Khushi was totally broken. So this was the reason she denied the baby? How could she? Was she so immature? Was somebody filling her ears for which she did a Mistake like this?? She had so many questions in her mind whose answer nobody had..

It was night.. Khushi gave the Juice glass to Aarav who was sitting on the couch..

He was much good in health now.. He liked being with his mother and spending some time with her.. Thats when Sheetal came and sat next to Aarav..

Sheetal: Aarav.. How you feeling now baby?
Aarav: I am good.. (He said sipping his juice)
Sheetal smiled and looked at Khushi who was keeping Aarav's books aside.. SHe saw the Sindoor and Mangalsutra that Khushi was wearing and she was already jealous.. She came to her and stood before her.

Sheetal: Do you think wearing these things again you can win ASR's heart?
Khushi looked down and smiled ..

Sheetal: You can win Aarav's heart for sure Khushi.. Not ASR's.. He loves me and he is going to marry me soon.. Once he gets the divorce from you.. So get that straight in your head..

She said that and left the room.. Khushi felt bad hearing all this.. She no doubt had no special feelings for Arnav even now.. But then she didnt wanted to move away from him and her Son anymore.. She wanted them back in her life forever.. Anjali who was passing by had seen Sheetal's behaviour and also heard it .. She was surprised to see Khushi had not reacted angrily to it.. Was she truely changed? She was so passive this time.. She was so calm.. She looked at Khushi and Aarav then who were sitting on the Couch,, Khushi had taken him on her laps and she was reading story from the books for him and explaining it to him. He had leaned his head on her shoulders and was trying to get a peaceful sleep in his mothers embrace.. Anjali smiled seeing this Picture and she walked from there..

An hour passed.. Everyone were already in their respective rooms except Khushi and Aarav who were still down.. Aarav was sleeping in her arms and she was feeling sleepy too. She thought of taking Aarav in her room and making him sleep with her tonight.. She took him in her arms making him hug her and she then walked to her Guest room.. Aarav was very heavy for her.. But she still liked lifting him.. Afterall he was her Son.. She kissed his earlobe and continued climbing the stairs and then walking the lobby.. She was passing Arnav's room when she just turned to see if he was visible and the sight what she saw after that made her froze at the spot.. She saw Arnav and Sheetal close to each other.. Arnav was in his Orange Night suit leaning on Sheetal's lips to kiss her and Sheetal wasnt leaving this golden opportunity. Khushi hugged Aarav more into her with her tears flowing out simultaneously.. For any normal wife to see her hsuband getting close to someone else than her was not so easy.. But all was her fault she thought.. It was her decision of leaving him that make him fall for someone else and hate her.. She ran towards her bedroom not willing to see all this anymore..

When he was an inch close to her lips, he backed off.. He turned the other side seeing the Door and confirming if she is no more waiting and watching them.. Sheetal was so confused.. Just minutes back when they were normally talking he all of a sudden leaned to kiss her? He has never done this before.. What happened to him today? She came and placed her hand on his shoulder ..

Sheetal: Arnav.. Its Ok.. I mean you dont need to think twice for kissing me..
Arnav (Taking her hands off him): Sheetal I am sleepy..
Sheetal understood.. He wanted her to leave the room. She smiled and walked out.. Arnav closed the door and then leaned on it ..

Arnav (To hImself): I cant do this.. I dont want Khushi to think she can get another chance.. She is changed.. I know.. But she is better alone than coming back in our lives.. The pain that she gave Aarav and me can never healed and it would be better if he keeps ignoring her rather than letting her come back.

The whole night Khushi wasnt comfortable.. Her son was with her.. But she didnt had her husband beside her.. He was with Sheetal..Wierd thoughts started running in her head and she tried her best to erase them all.. She hugged Aarav more into her and tried sleeping finally..

It was morning 06:00 and Arnav thought of checking Aarav's health.. He checked Aarav's room and didnt find him. Where was he? He couldnt get up so early.. He walked to the Guest room and saw the door open.. Without a second thought he entered inside and saw Aarav sleeping on the bed peacefully.. She was not in the room .. So he walked to the bed and checked Aarav's temperature.. It was normal.. He leaned on the bed and kissed his forehead and caressed his finger on his hair.. Thats when Khushi came outside the bathroom in a Brown Saree.. She had the Mangalsutra and Sindoor still on her and today she was looking like a True Wife in that Saree.. He was so damm lost seeing her like this.. She neevr wore sarees before him.. She was comfortable in her modern outfits.. Thats what she was before.. And today.. Seeing her in a Traditional Saree he was truely feeling his heart beats beating faster than ever..

She immediately stopped at the mirror turning to face him and her hands trying to tie the knot of her blouse.. She didnt knew he was inside her room or esle she wouldnt have come out so soon.. He could see in the mirror that her 2 buttons of the back blouse were open and even the string was untied. What did he needed to do? SHould he help her? What if Aarav wakes up? He looked at her and then took small steps towards hiswife..

Precap for Part 10 – Page 93

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update.
Aarav and Khushi getting close is good.
Arnav trying to make sure Khushi doesn't come back into his life. So sad.
Still he is getting attracted to her.
Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update i dont like sheetal aww aarav-khushi wonder wat arnav gonna do with the buttons/string loved the update
Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww tht was awesome update.
Sheetal is mean.
Loving the bond bween Aarav n khushi
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Nice update. Glad that Kushi is trying to rectify her mistakes even though she is unable to remember!
khusipra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in past, was arnav in love with khushi? is he still in love with her? or its just attraction? m confused.. but nice one.. thx for all the PMs
rehsanzsobti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wooo loved it loved it and loved it
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She came out wearing a sari and manglsutra? Interesting...I can't wait to read more!!
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont know whta I am gonna do with this sheetal...
and thank God, Arnav was just acting...
and hope there will be romantic moments between Arshi soon...