Posted: 11 years ago
nice part
continue soon
let see what khushi would do now
daljeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i felt a bit bad for kushi di.
b4 i say anything,i wanted to knw one thing.is the past of arshi over.i mean their flashbacks abt wat had happened.bz it is not quite clear-the depth of kushi's mistakes.yes kushi trying for abortion,arnav refusing it n they signing a deal an all is clear.but some doubts yet.
1.one as said the depth of her faults.then wen did her accident happen.aftr child birth?
2.then didnt she feel anything at all aftr seeing her child,if it was aftr tht she lost her memory?
3.my major doubt-was arshi's marriage arrange marriage?i mean for kushi-yes.but for arnav?did he love her n put forward the proposal or was it an affair bwn families?
but di,i love this story.i hv a spl soft corner to this one.i odnt knw y.n di, thanks for making aarav like this.i feel like loving the kid.in the serial they hv chopped,butchered n raped kushi's char n is now doing amends to aarav's char.it is horrible wen we get angry on kids.tht bubbly,omG!dont wana think abt it.thanks for making aarav sweet in ur story.i guess aftr u made him sweet,CVs r trying to make him sweet too now adays.lol.then di make kushi a metal girl here,let them follow ur example there as well.i mean they hv made her a laughing stock nowadays who goes against her values n beleifs-peeping into others things,not beleiving arnav etc.n i feel like crying for the comedy they write nowadays.di u do better than them ok.i just depend on ur stories wen the serial goes out of balance.hmm!
but di,i hv a strong feeling regarding this story.kushi's faults r not silly mistakes for sure.i agree.but kahi na kahi arnav,kushi's parents mainly r responsible for it(raizadas roles r yet not clear).some amendments cud hv been made to make kushi realize.a mother cud hv done tht.kushi's mother r father cud hv guided her,made her understand,it is not ht difficult.kushi doesnt appear to be tht spoilt tht she doesnt listen to her parents.aftrall she married against her wish for them right.she must hv been angry initially but later on within the 9 months of her pregnancy they cud hv made her knwn the essence of wat she is doing!also arnav cud hv given some space n time for kushi's thots,feelings n insecurities b4 being over possessive.he shud hv been best husband if he was to tame a difficult wife.she was changing from the realm tht she had grown.did arnav change for her?no na.then hw can he expect her to do tht for him.he was atleast attracted to her n knew wat a relationship meant more thn kushi,i feel here.so he shud hv been more cautious i feel.
n kushi,she has done sin.she shud pay for it too.i wont say she shud be left free.but i think her pain shud be intense n not meagre jeaousy,etc.it shud be loss,the pain of loss.i think arnav wud be doing all lovey dovey wth sheetal with a vengeance-not real n not for making kushi jealous.to prove ot her he doesnt need her n she shud walk off.as said in this update,how to push her out of their life,by hurting her.
n i feel di,tht kushi wen she feels sad seeing arnav n sheetal close shudnt react to it by making a fool out of herself-as showed in the show now-being all jealous n petty.but by feeling heartbreak n loss in her hurt n suffering alone n crying alone.her pain shud be something she alone suffers,not b4 anybdy.bz sympathy is out of option.she will get tht only from aarav.
but the child is too small for all tht.n i do like the track u mentioned of aarav trying in his own ways to unite his family,his parents.good one👍🏼.let him concentrate on it.kushi on her pain,let her handle it with a maturity n not childishness this itme.let her handle it as a woman n not as an unmatured girl!
wat r ur thots di.i wud like to knw if u dont mind.hv u thot on similar lines r trying to make it more light with jealousy fun etc?wat r ur thots.wud love to hear from the horse's mouth😊
(if u dont mind n if u hv time only ok.n yea im on leave today.so here at this itme😉)
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Madhu. Thnks for the pm.
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So khushi is staying with them now
so arav will know her better
hope arnav will soon see the changed khushi
pls dont let sheetal come between them
continue soon
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome.
Aww..Arav called Khushi mumma... So cute.
Update soon.
zeedia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Great update..welcome to RM khushi.
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
mother-son union will give way to the relation of husband-wife to develop
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what has she done for which arnav hates her so mush
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start.
loved it.
their is lot of scope for variation in this story and hope to see twists and turns as the story progresses.
superb.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...glad aarav spoke...khushi in RM...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm