Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aarav has accpted Khushi..:)dts nyc..Arnav hates her soo much..y?i mean wen dey consummtd ...all prblms strtd 4m der..if Arnav wud hav stppd himslf der..all deseee issues wud hav nt cum..lyk Khushi nt wantin d kid..n deal..n God knows wt all..soo y z he behavin soo badly wid her?dis z too much 4m his syd..Sheetal wud add fuel 2 der rltnshp..huhbt as Aarav z by Khushi's syd..dts more powerful..dn d whole Raizada house on 1 syd/..:)doo pm me wen u update more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxx😊
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Glad Khushi is in rm now.. And Aarav wants Khushi and Arnav both together:)

Edited by cutiepreet - 11 years ago
Habfa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi in RM 😊 can't wait to read the next part.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful update for parts 7 and 8!! Thank you so much!! πŸ€— You are so good to us!!

Wow, Arnav is so bitter and angry! Khushi will have a long and difficult task to mend all the broken relationships!! At least that now she's in RM, she can bond with Aarav! I'm so glad that Arnav allowed his son and Khushi that opportunity!

I don't know I have my suspicion that there was a third hand who made Arnav and Khushi have a misunderstanding. Hence their deal was made. At the same time, it really harsh for a mother to leave her child like that so my theory sounds weak!

Thanks for the PM!! Eagerly waiting for more!!!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel terrible for Aarav...and Khushi...and Arnav...so basically everyone! But I'm loving how the story is progressing! Thanks for the PM!
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What has khushi done which has made arnav hate her so much??
Neetz11690 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi is now repenting 4 her past deeds so Arnav shld atleast give her a chance
updte soon
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I am that Happy that Aarav accepted Khushi as her Mumma...now Arnav has to accept Khushi as her wife..Superb Update
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Would love to see mother son bonding...a different relationship...

Originally posted by: Madhu123

( The Above Banner has been made by the IF user harhem)

Part 8:

Arnav: I dont care what our Son thinks seeing his Mother and father fighting before him.. But he should know that his father is right.. His Father has all the authority to shout and scream at his Son's mother for trying to intrude in their lives once again when she herself had left them long back..

There was a complete silence in the room now.. Aarav and Khushi both were only SHOCKED to hear what Arnav just said.. So this was the peice that she was missing .. SHE WAS AARAV'S MOTHER.. WHICH MEANS SHE WAS ARNAV's WIFE?? DAMMIT!!!!

She stopped struggling to get free.. It was like she was been given a new identity.. She knew about her accident and she also knew she was suffering from Partial Amnesia but she never knew in that disorder what she had forgot was the most important part of her life.. She is married to someone and she also has a 7 year old Kid? How can any girl forget that.. Was it her ill doings in the past that showed her this day? Arnav suddenly remembered what he just told.. He himself told his Wife about their relationship.. He left her and then turned his back to her.. SHe was crying.. She was only crying.. She was still not remembering anything but the intensity with which Arnav spoke to her made her very clear that he was not lieing .. It must be the truth.. She opened the room door and ran outside.. Aarav was shocked too.. He never knew till now who his mother was.. His family had not even shoen her picture to him. He had always imagined what his mother would be in his dreams.. Sometimes good and sometimes in Bad dreams.. But when he met Khushi first , he could feel a kind of bonding with her.. And since that day he liked her.. But today after knowing that same Khushi is his mother, he wasnt able to believe the fact..

Arnav just looked at his Son and then hugged him.. Aarav was crying.. He wanted to be with his mother .. He wanted to know what a mothers love is.. He wanted to share so many things with her.. But after seeing his dad roaring at her, he knew she wont come back to meet him.. He was upset for that.. Truely upset..

It was evening.. Aarav was much better now.. He was sitting on the Hospital Bed and was having fruits which was fed by his Bua Anjali.. Arnav was sitting on the Couch inside and working on his Laptop.. Suddenly he heard his saying telling him..

Aarav: Dad.. I want to know her.. I want to be with her..
Arnav: What The..!! Aarav.. Didnt I tell you.. She left us long back and she has no place in our lives again?
Aarav: Dad.. But she is nice.. I know her.. She is very nice.. I dont know why you dont like her..
Anjali was only quiet as she didnt wanted to speak between the Son and Father..

Arnav: Aarav .. What I said is final.. I am not going to let her meet you again.. Thats final.. (He said gritting his teeth showing Aarav that how much angry he was currently)

Khushi had already confirmed all her history with Arnav Singh Raizada with her Parents.. They told her everything that had happened and she could only repent now..How could she deny giving birth to her own child? How could she agree to Sign a Deal with Arnav SIngh Raizada that she would give the birth to his child and he would inturn Divorce her after that setting her free in her life. How could she? She truely couldnt believe she was so childish and immature at that time when she got married to him.. She was a spoild child of her parents and how different she was now.. Totally opposite.. The whole night she kept on thinking what she needed to do now .. Should she sign the divorce papers and set Arnav and her Son free from her? Would she be able to do that so easily? Shouldnt she be giving a chance to this relationship ? Even if she was not willing to do this for herself or Arnav.. She should atleast give a try for her Son.. HER's AND ARNAV'S SON AARAV..

Next Day:

Today Aarav was supposed to get discharged from the Hospital. He was Ok now .. Just a little weak.. Arnav was signing the discharge papers with the Doctor outside at the cabin. Khushi came to the Hospital hurridly and walked inside Aarav's private room.. She saw him sitting alone .. Aarav was initially surprised to see Khushi here .. He was just thinking about her and here she was.. Khushi had a different feeling today.. The feeling of a mother who got a lost child back in her arms.. She rushed to him and hugged him on the bed.. He hugged her back. He could feel the warmth of motherhood in her touch.. He never ever got it before.. She started kissing his head and cheeks quickly innumerous times and he was smiling..

Khushi (Still crying): I am sorry Aarav.. I am sorry.. I didnt remember anything about you.. I am sorry..

Before Aarav could reply, they both heard his voice.. "WHAT THE ..!!!"

They both turned to see behind and there he was standing with the Discharge papers.. Khushi for a second was still a bit scared of his next actions.. What if he asks her to leave? She wasnt here to go back. If she was going then she would go with him and her son in His House.. Not hers..

Arnav walked inside and then pulled her hand and made her stand..

Arnav: Whats wrong with you Khushi? Didnt I tell you I dont want you near me and my child?
Khushi: Arnav.. I...
Arnav: SHUT UP AND GET LOST FROM HERE.. NOW>>
Khsuhi waved his hands off her and moved back to Aarav..

Khushi: I wont.. I will stay with my Son.. And you cannot decide if he wants me or not.. He should..
Arnav walked back to her and leaned on her angrily..

Arnav: My Son never breaks my words.. He does what I ask him to.. So just leave us alone and get out.. Before I actually drag you out of this room..
Khushi looked at Aarav.. Wont he tell anything.. Was his Dad's decision the final decision?

Aarav was all sad and he was just looking at his parents.. Since Already another 5 minutes passed and Khushi didnt get up from the bed, he pulled her hand and dragged her to the door.. She was pleading Arnav to give her one chance, but he wasnt giving a ear to her plead.. When he was about to open the door and push her out Aarav screamed..

Aarav: Dad Please.. I want Mumma with me.. You have my promise Dad. Let her stay with us.. Please..

Khsuhi and Arnav both were surprised.. Khushi had heard "MUMMA" from her Son for the first time and Arnav was not happy with the fact that his Son was against his wishes.. He looked at Aarav angrily and then moved out of the room.. Khushi rushed back and hugged Aarav.. They stayed like that for some time when a Nurse came and told them that the Discharge process was complete and they can now leave.. She held Aarav's hand and they bith walked slowly out of the room towards the parking..

Arnav was not looking at them. He just opened the Car door and made Aarav sit at the back with Khsuhi.. He sat ahead with the driver and they left the Hospital premises.. The entire journey Aarav was resting on Khushi's lap and she was only caressing his face and hair.. She threw some glances at Arnav too who was sitting ahead but he made sure he didnt turn nor talk.. He was thinking something deep.. How he needed to get this Lady out of their lives once again..

They reached the House and Khushi got down helping Aarav to get down too.. All the 3 then walked to the main door.. As soon as the bell rang , Anjali and Sheetal rushed to open the door. They were happy that Aarav was discharged today.. But when they opened the door their smiles vanished.. The entire family was shocked to see their Bahu back to their house and that too with Arnav's consent..Arnav walked straight inside and he was then followed by Aarav and Khushi.. He stopped ahead and turned back ..

Arnav: Di.. Just take Aarav to his room please..
Anjali noded and took Aarav to the room.. Khushi was now scared.. What was it that he wanted to talk that he sent Aarav upstairs? As soon as he saw Aarav was no longer visible even in the lobby, he looked at Khushi and raised his voice before everyone..

Arnav: I got here because my Son wished that.. Dont even dare come near me Khushi.. If you do anything to mend this Wretched relationship of ours, I swear I will throw you out of my Life at that moment..
Khushi was in tears.. She had surely done many big mistakes in her married life before , due to which they all hated her so much.. He called HP then.. HP came instantly and then looked at Arnav..

Arnav: Get the Guest room open.. She would stay there..
HP noded and left.. Khushi wasnt understanding if this was good for her to stay in the Guest room or not.. She didnt utter anything after that.. Arnav left for his room and he was followed by Sheetal.. Anjali had heard everything after dropping Aarav to his rooom. She came down and stood before hushi..

Anjali: Khushi.. The Guest room is at the left..
Khushi: I want to be with Aarav for sometime..
Anjali noded and then replied..
Arnav: First floor. Second room at the right..

Khushi moved from there towards her Son's room..

To be Continued..

iansomer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its a great concept kushi was at fault in da past see hw she repents