Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
See ..ASR is ASR.. he does all things in anger... Man
Barun_Riti_LMH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Loved it...
So now both khusi n aarav knew abt all this...
Xcited for more..
676719 thumbnail
Precap for Part 8:

It was evening.. Aarav was much better now.. He was sitting on the Hospital Bed and was having fruits which was fed by his Bua Anjali.. Arnav was sitting on the Couch inside and working on his Laptop.. Suddenly he heard his saying telling him..

Aarav: Dad.. I want to know her.. I want to be with her..
Arnav: What The..!! Aarav.. Didnt I tell you.. She left us long back and she has no place in our lives again?
Aarav: Dad.. But she is nice.. I know her.. She is very nice.. I dont know why you dont like her..
Anjali was only quiet as she didnt wanted to speak between the Son and Father..

Arnav: Aarav .. What I said is final.. I am not going to let her meet you again.. Thats final.. (He said gritting his teeth showing Aarav that how much angry he was currently)

Khushi had already confirmed all her history with Arnav Singh Raizada with her Parents.. They told her everything that had happened and she could only repent now..How could she deny giving birth to her own child? How could she agree to Sign a Deal with Arnav SIngh Raizada that she would give the birth to his child and he would inturn Divorce her after that setting her free in her life. How could she? She truely couldnt believe she was so childish and immature at that time when she got married to him.. She was a spoild child of her parents and how different she was now.. Totally opposite.. The whole night she kept on thinking what she needed to do now .. Should she sign the divorce papers and set Arnav and her Son free from her? Would she be able to do that so easily? Shouldnt she be giving a chance to this relationship ? Even if she was not willing to do this for herself or Arnav.. She should atleast give a try for her Son.. HER's AND ARNAV'S SON AARAV..

NO HINTS

coffee_beans thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my! I'm first to comment :O

Aww.. am so loving Aarav.. he's so cute and to-be cupid too 😳
Nice to see Khushi will know the whole truth now.. cant wait to see her back in RM :D
Update soon! :)

-V-
Edited by Ethereal-Path - 11 years ago
kkgs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 nw khushi want a chance and she knw evry thing...it gud to read aarav khushi bond
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
now this is getting interesting day by day...
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So she knws everythng nw...hopflly she will succeed in her plans fr her family...i hope :-)
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good precap..i wish Arnav gets to know Khushi does not have some bits & pieces of her memory...update soon...
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
intresting precap
m happy that she want to give this relationship a chance atleast for aarav

n i just hope arnav agree soon to bring her in their lyf
shaileshjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope khushi gets a chance and everything is set right
😊