MJ_K2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow dats gr8...
finally khushi knows dat aarav is his son&arnav is his husband
Lil_Miss_Crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
ohh god super excited ... cant wait for the next update ...

i wonder what must be going in khushi's mind after knowing the truth

n i just hope arnav is doing all this just to tease her ...

i guess he will be going that just to tease her coz he is ARNAV... KHUSHI'S ARNAV ...

ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! Straight from the horse's mouth...
Or from the lion's den...😉😉
Loved the update...

Originally posted by: Madhu123

Part 7:

Arnav was still all lost in the Flashback and Khushi finished her Blood Transfusion.. She got up and then walked ahead towards the ICU but Arnav was still there all lost.. She turned back and then called him..

Khushi: Arnav..
Arnav came back to his senses and then looked at her..
Khushi: Lets wait out near the ICU..
Arnav noded and then the couple walked out ...

Aarav was still been treated in the ICU and the entire family was sitting outside.. Arnav and Khushi were standing at one corner.. They both didnt know what made them stand together in this situation.. Sheetal wanted to go and calm Arnav down but Akash stopped her and noded a NO .. SHe understood why he said so.. Thats because today his wife was beside him.. Why would he need someone else's support .. Khsuhi was all the time praying her Devi Maiyaa to help Aarav and make him well soon..

Some other Nurse came with some papers to them for Arnav's signatures..

Nurse: Sir.. We need Patients Fathers's signature and also the signature of the one who gave the Blood..
Arnav took the papers from the Nurse's hand and signed them. He then passed the other papers that she needed to sign to Khushi.. She was signing the form when she could see her details were already filled in.. She was OK with it.. But what took her attention was a Column where some "Specific /Unique Identification mark on the Body" was also filled and the answer for that was updated as "A mole on the Left lower waist" was mentioned.. She knew she had a birth mark there,, But who the hell filled this form who knew this? The doctor was out and Arnav walked to talk to him while she signed..

Khushi (To Nurse): Who filled this form on my behalf?
Nurse: Mr Arnav Singh Raizada..

Khushi was shocked.. How come Arnav knew about her birth mark. It was not easily visible even in her Saree.. Only a person like her mother knew about it.. No one esle.. Then where did he get this information.. IS she missing some peices of her life? Is there something she doesnt remember clearly about her life before the accident? Has it something to do with Arnav? She had so many questions running in her mind.. She calmed herself and walked towards Arnav who was once again standing aside opposite to her..

She walked to him but till the time she reached him the doctor immediately came out and told them that Aarav is now conscious and out of danger.. They all were very happy.. Arnav rushed inside to see him and so did Khushi.. It was so sudden that the entire family couldnt read Khushi's reactions to it.. Why was she so happy for an unknown child? She wasnt bothered for her Kid before and now she doesnt know Aarav is her Son, yet she is feeling for him?

Arnav sat beside Aarav and kissed his hand..Aarav had opened his eyes and was seeing them.. He smiled at his dad and then hsi eyes saw Khsuhi.. He could clearly see how many tears she was shedding seeeing him in this condition.. But instead of replying to his Dad, he looked at Khushi and spoke to her in a low voice..

Aarav: Dont cry .. I am fine..
Everyone were shocked to see how her tears mattered to him..
Arnav: Aarav.. We know you fine.. And dont worry.. We all are here now.. With you..
Aarav smiled and then closed his eyes again.. Khsuhi was still crying and thats when the doctor asked everyone to walk out leaving the kid alone.. Arnav couldnt get up from there and nor did Khushi.. Evereyone else left outside the room. Khushi could see how worried Arnav was for his son.. She walked and placed her hand on his shoulder and replied..

Khushi: Everything will be alright Arnav.. Stay calm..
Arnav waved her hand off him and replied..
Arnav: Your work is done.. You can leave..
Khushi felt very bad.. What was he thinking about her? Here she was to help him and his Son and he didnt even have the curtosy to Thank her?? Well she didnt needed any Thanks from him.. But this was not a way to ask her to Leave him alone.. May be he was not in his senses seeing his Son's pain and that made him harsh on her.. If so then she was Ok with it.. She walked out and then in minutes she left the Hospital.

She told her Parents after coming home about Aarav's accident and she could see them all worried.. They were so panic as if Aarav was close to them.. Was it so? She couldnt understand a bit what was wrong with everyone.. She wanted to relate things that she felt and try to make sense of it.. But then she simply couldnt.. Shashi and Garima thought of telling Khushi the truth but they could see she was restless for Aarav and so they thought of waiting for some more time and then telling her all the truth that she doesnt remember anymore..

The entire Raizada Family wanted to ask Arnav how he met Khushi once again and what was he thinking about her and his relationship forward.. But seeing him all worried for Aarav they thought of questioning him later once Aarav is back home with good health

The next Day..

Arnav was at home.. Anjali had stayed last night with Aarav and today Arnav was going to stay the whole day with him. The doctor had planned his discharge in 2 more days.. Arnav packed his Laptop and then came down.. He saw Anjali coming inside..

Arnav (Angrily): Di.. What are you doing here? You left Aarav alone there?
Anjali: Chotte .. Relax.. He is fine.. Actually he was sleeping and Doctor has kept a Nurse with him.. I came here to get my shower.. And I will be back there..
Arnav relaxed a bit and then replied to her..
Arnav: Fine.. But I am there with him the whole day..So you need not worry now.. Take your time..

Saying this he left for the Hospital. He parked his car and walked inside the special Private Room on the 7th Floor where Aarav was. He opened the door and was surprised to see his Wife Khushi sitting and feeding Aarav his breakfast and they were talking to each other..

Khushi: Then what I told my paapa.. If you want me to have my breakfast then you would need to act like a Horse and make me ride on your back..

Aarav(Laughing and having his next morsel of Pancake.. ): So he became a Horse for you?
Khushi: Yes.. And not just I made him do this for next 3 days.. (She said gigling and then they both gave a Hi five.. )

Arnav couldnt believe her.. She had changed so much.. She hated Kids before.. And here today she was sharing her stories with her own Son? Whom she never wnated to even give birth that time.. He walked inside and said a "HI" to his Son..

Aarav: Dad.. You are late.. I thought you would get my breakfast..
Arnav: I am sorry Aarav.. You know the traffic here right?
Aarav: Yeah Yeah.. But then she fed me.. I am no more hungry now..

Arnav looked at Khushi who was packing the Tiffin back as Aarav finished having it.
Khushi smiled at Arnav and he faked a Smile. He knew Shashi Gupta might still not have told her about her relationship with them..

Khushi: So Arnav.. You dont need to worry on Aarav.. You can finish your work.. I am all free the whole day and I will be with him..
Arnav: No Thanks.. I can look after my Son..
Khushi: I know you can.. But sharing the Job would be more easy.. Like I can feed him, you can make him sleep.. I can tell him stories and you can help me walk slowly .. I can.. (Before she could continue her talks, Arnav replied back as he was least interested in it..)

Arnav: Miss Khushi Gupta.. I said I can take care of my Son.. I dont need you.. Not then.. Not now..
Khushi was surprised to see him so much angry on her once again..
Khushi: What is wrong with you Arnav? Since when did you start behaving so rudely with your known ones? Atleast consider the fact that Aarav is watching all this.. You cannot react before him atleast.. Please..

Arnav had already heard enough.. He pulled her towards him by her shoulders and then replied back to her with the same powerful intensity..

Arnav: I dont care what our Son thinks seeing his Mother and father fighting before him.. But he should know that his father is right.. His Father has all the authority to shout and scream at his Son's mother for trying to intrude in their lives once again when she herself had left them long back..

There was a complete silence in the room now.. Aarav and Khushi both were only SHOCKED to hear what Arnav just said.. So this was the peice that she was missing .. SHE WAS AARAV'S MOTHER.. WHICH MEANS SHE WAS ARNAV's WIFE?? DAMMIT!!!!

HINTS

1) ARNAV - KHUSHI - AARAV soon to stay under one roof..

2) Jealousy to blosom when Khushi sees ARNAV - SHEETAL CLOSE.. (Would it be On purpose from Arnav's side to show Khushi that there is no place for her in his Heart anymore? Or would it be Real? )

3) Tension to increase in RM when Aarav starts accepting Khushi as his Mother and Plays his own ways to Patch the Couple..

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Getting really interesting...waiting to read more !
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting chapter and the hints increased curiosity to know what happens next?
only a child can unite their separated parents,
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved the hints...

Khushi try to remember...please please...yes dear you are missing some pieces of your life
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update !!!! Khushi knows the truth ...
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow awsuum update hun!!!loved it very much n thnx 4da pm hun!!!
Neetz11690 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally truth revealed 2 Khushi n Aarav