Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
aks has finishedd???

btw, i dunno yaar kahi unkahi when it started first 7 episodes or something i was sooo interested, until sherry came.. but this past episode made me feel like WTH his character is soo confusing. he pretends not to remember zoya but then does remember her but all this immature anam scene??? hanging out with her when he knows how she was, and then she says two lines and like a kid he realises he is IN LOVE WITH HER? and then the flowers? like it all seemed so fake that i was thinking to myself half the time that is he playing some game or is he really that dumb/immature? and sadly i dont think he is playing any game i think they r showing him as immature who is starting to see anam's evil side now but makes no sense he knew she was an arrogant girl from childhood, and now in one episode right after proposing to her he realises her arrogance?

i dunno drama is nice but love story mein kuch baat nahi ban rahi. sherry zoya anam ke triangle se zyada interesting to ansar zoya maryam ki story lag rahi hai :P not that theres any story there.. but their parts r still much more interesting now.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Fari im surprised you have info about these shows aks and madiha maliha...I thought you didnt watch them

Madiha Maliha I know cause of promos..and Aks, mom and Hira watch so I do know what's happening 😆

No aks isnt finished I think one episode left or 2 maybe
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Urwa negative role na bhi kerre phir bhi bohat annoying hai..pathetic actress..n even her voice is so weird
i do watch Aks but havent watched the previous 2 epis yet
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Hinna are u watching it?
itna confusing hogya hai...kisi ki shadi kabhi kisi se ho rahi hoti hai aur ho kisi aur se jati hai :/
I havent seen last episode yet, I have seen upto where Zooni did Nikkah with that other bad guy so Sania had to marry Saqlain :/ did anything interesting happen uske baad?
I hope all characters get justice at the end! Zooni ko tarapte hue dekh ke bara maza aayega!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
i cudnt watch the previous 2 epis..haan Zooni bari cheez hai..poor saqlain...itna acha hai wo
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kahin un kahi ki AT main aks ka discussion 😳
That's cool
Edited by lissakhan - 11 years ago
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

THESE 2 ARE TOO CUTE❤️❤️❤️
Omg why do the pics have to have tags :(

Finally saw the episode...was soo cuteee! <3 but when will sherrys confusionend?!:@