Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol thanks to Starry now every time I see Urwa I remember the pantene commercial and start cracking up. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeah, this is like her 3rd show with the same witchy character -_-

Meri laadli mein to phir bhi she was tolerable, doosra kaunsa tha?๐Ÿ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Madiha Maliha mein bhi she was bad, right?
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Madiha Maliha mei Urwa aur Zhalay
Aks mei Aiza aur Zhalay
aur ab Kahi unkahi mein Aiza, Urwa aur Zhalay๐Ÿ˜†
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, she was HORRIBLE in madiha maliha.

infact, if u guys can't tolerate her as anam, see her as maliha whenever u feel like hating upon her even more. she is a full on b*tch in that, like literally u feel like someone shud just shoot her dead or mute.

and interestingly, waisey toh whenever any actress does a witchy role, her face starts to look witchy too, but this actress yeh toh poori ki poori witch hi lagti hai when she talks making these faces, she won't even suit any good role! her sister still can manage to look innocent in ik tamanna, even though she was ultra witchy in ypnh as well,. but she is still much better than this anam (urwa?). she is HORRIBLE.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Madiha Maliha mei Urwa aur Zhalay
Aks mei Aiza aur Zhalay
aur ab Kahi unkahi mein Aiza, Urwa aur Zhalay๐Ÿ˜†

urwa aur zhalay ka bara pair chal raha hai. :O
OnlyHope thumbnail
Zhalay aur Aiza ka bhi kaafi chal raha hai ๐Ÿคฃ
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
aiza bhi kaafi negative witch lag sakti hai waisey agar negative role karne pe aaye toh :P i remember her in tootay hueye par, ufff the first time i had seen her and gosh i hateddd her.. but then her character got better, and i started liking her. since then i thought she has mostly done positive roles, but aks ka promo makes it look like she was a witch in it too??

aiza and zhalay look better than urwa and zhalay, urwa toh tolerate hi nahi hoti. atleaast aiza is pretty, so if she has a role where the character is self-centric and egoistic and too proud of her beauty, then it makes sense. per yeh urwa ka characters madiha and anam - kis baat ka itna ghamand hai she's not even that pretty! :|
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yeah, I like Aiza and Zhalay...Aiza has done both roles...Pul Sirat mein she was very innocent and all..totally positive thi..I fell in love with her there..and hated her initially in THP ๐Ÿ˜† she's a witch in Aks too..itna sab kuch hogaya per akar nahi gayi madam ki ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fari im surprised you have info about these shows aks and madiha maliha...I thought you didnt watch them