Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think I'm watching today's..nothing seems to have happened.
OnlyHope thumbnail
He IS...it's like the limit of his confusion and immaturity!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

^ Even as Usama, Shehryar is disappointing.

He had one scene in this past week's episode and he was weak sauce. He keeps smiling even when he's supposed to be dead serious..and put him in the same frame as Sanam and Fawad who are 1000X the actor he is, just makes me want to cringe. Although, as brought up before, Usama the character is likable..just wish Shehryar portrayed it a bit better.

I dread seeing this drama because of him..

Lol Starry, we really do have a lot in common. He has the same expression for everything and he needs to learn some voice modulation. Lol, it's true all he does is smile. I do love Usama but as a lead actor in other shows like this one and TNS, Shehryar is very disappointing. In TNS he is cringe-worthy and here he is just is random that I forward his scenes.

Him and Urwa together has got to be the perfect recipe on how to turn off someone from a show.
lala5004 thumbnail
Wow..you guys are so over critical. I mean it's like his 3rd drama..the first one he didn't even have dialogues and in ZGH he's a minor character. I think you guys are over analyzing everything. Sure, he's no fawad khan but he's not THAT horrible. Personally i think he has potential. He has amazing chemistry with ayeza khan. Sometimes the lame dialogue and direction shouldn't be blamed on the actor..it should be blamed on the writer and director.
he's horrible in TNS but so is the ENTIRE cast. The storyline, direction, ect..everything sucks about that drama. It's obvious that very litte thought was put into it. Even the seasoned actor are horrible.
His acting was great in MDKJZM and that is an indication that he does have the ablity to act. I'm sure if you go back and look an any seasoned actors first projects..they were not so amazing .
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lala5004

Wow..you guys are so over critical. I mean it's like his 3rd drama..the first one he didn't even have dialogues and in ZGH he's a minor character. I think you guys are over analyzing everything. Sure, he's no fawad khan but he's not THAT horrible. Personally i think he has potential. He has amazing chemistry with ayeza khan. Sometimes the lame dialogue and direction shouldn't be blamed on the actor..it should be blamed on the writer and director.

he's horrible in TNS but so is the ENTIRE cast. The storyline, direction, ect..everything sucks about that drama. It's obvious that very litte thought was put into it. Even the seasoned actor are horrible.
His acting was great in MDKJZM and that is an indication that he does have the ablity to act. I'm sure if you go back and look an any seasoned actors first projects..they were not so amazing .

Nope we aren't over critical we simply say it how it is. I don't think you read what I wrote. I said that I love the character of Usama in ZGH although I am not a fan of the actor. I give credit where it's due and I do not criticize anyone for no reason. I am the type of person who would even criticize my favourites if their performance is weak and I will give credit to even those who I do not like if their performance is good.

TNS, granted it's not that great but most of the cast is good in fact. I am not a fan of Syra Yousuf but I think she is the best thing in the show. I also think the older cast is doing good while Alishba and Shehryar are the weakest links.

Shehryar's weak acting is glaringly obvious. Just because someone is new does not give them an excuse to not work hard. How many shows has he done? 4? That is a ample time to improve. A person needs to work hard yet I continue to see the same acting from him in ZGH, TNS and this show. His expressions stay the same in both the sad and happy scenes and his voice modulation needs to be worked on. It's not like we have written him off yet or anything like that. As the viewer we have every right to express our disappointment or happiness.

I realize you are a fan but an actor needs criticism to become better and know exactly what they are weak at.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
I am loving sheheryar in ZGH, but not in this drama :(
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol Starry, we really do have a lot in common. He has the same expression for everything and he needs to learn some voice modulation. Lol, it's true all he does is smile. I do love Usama but as a lead actor in other shows like this one and TNS, Shehryar is very disappointing. In TNS he is cringe-worthy and here he is just is random that I forward his scenes.

Him and Urwa together has got to be the perfect recipe on how to turn off someone from a show.

i know he needs improvement but plzz...dun compare him wid Urwa...i Like Shehryar atleast he is cute..but Urwa...gosh i cant bear this she's so irritating!!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Rabz - we aren't comparing Urwa with him lol. I was just saying that, Urwa and him together, well both are weak actors. Urwa is just plain annoying. So when they have scenes together I just want to pull my hair out lol although I did enjoy his annoyed expressions when it came to Urwa in the show.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
Urwa seriously needs to start taking different roles!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yeah, this is like her 3rd show with the same witchy character -_-