Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lala5004 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/SheheryarMunawarOfficial?sk=SheheryarMunawarOfficial#!/photo.php?fbid=317210218397672&set=a.285159324936095.68871.282924611826233&type=1&theaterWhat's ustreams? And can someone record this i will not be avaliable but i want to see/read the questionarie.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Samra - Welcome!

Ugh my brother randomly put this show on from episode 7 we had never seen it before. Anyways, I was bored. Shehryar Munawar is horrible on top of that I had to bear with Urwa too.

Only time I have liked him is as Usama. He continues to disappoint. Even my brother and parents who were seeing him for the first time were turned off by his acting.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Even as Usama, Shehryar is disappointing.

He had one scene in this past week's episode and he was weak sauce. He keeps smiling even when he's supposed to be dead serious..and put him in the same frame as Sanam and Fawad who are 1000X the actor he is, just makes me want to cringe. Although, as brought up before, Usama the character is likable..just wish Shehryar portrayed it a bit better.

I dread seeing this drama because of him..
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is one interesting show! Have started watching it! I really like Shehryar in ZGH as Usama! He seems to be doing well in this show too!
Maahii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like sherry but his acting is so poor -.- his chemistry with zoyii is fab but wen it cums to emotional scenes, he cant do them well but he's HAWT (;
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

^ Even as Usama, Shehryar is disappointing.

He had one scene in this past week's episode and he was weak sauce. He keeps smiling even when he's supposed to be dead serious..and put him in the same frame as Sanam and Fawad who are 1000X the actor he is, just makes me want to cringe. Although, as brought up before, Usama the character is likable..just wish Shehryar portrayed it a bit better.

I dread seeing this drama because of him..

Omg, I felt the same...I think he smiles ALL the time and it's like his escape from giving any other expressions...he kept making it sound like a joke when he was talking to Zaroon, while the latter was VERY serious and upset
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sherry's expressions whn he heard abt that guy whos interested in Zoya...uhh why doesnt he leave Anam?? he's so confusedd
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sherry's is a confused personality
Why the hell he didn't said no to anum when she was asking w ether he is happy or not
And he really needs to work on his acting...
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What happened today? 😳 I didn't watch last weeks either. Socha, I'll watch them together. But not if it's depressing. 🤔