Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

ABHI sone gayi hogi 🀣
She's a die hard romantic story fan πŸ˜† and main keh rahi thi to go BACK and see Virika buildup stuff πŸ˜†
Baaki Humsafar dekh lo :P

apni chappal utha lo mere liye.. kyunke main abhi jo bolungi us se mujh epata hai mujhe virika fans ki chappals pareingi 🀣🀣 but yaar, mujhe aisa pheeel hua (jab maine ehm dekhna start kiya tha) ke virika bichare they never really got a buildup 🀣 woh toh pehli hi eyelock se lattu ho gaye the each other ke liye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ WHICH actually is why their scenes have always had a consistency which i later on started to like..ie, after getting over virman 🀣

but yeh, i was always more of a virman than virika.. toh virika scenes ka bhi mujhpe asar nahi hoga. mujhe hinna ka hi wait karna parega. hope she reads these posts of mine, so that tomorrow she has shows to suggest me without my asking 🀣🀣🀣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Main un phans mein se nahi jo POSSESSIVE hon for the couple they ship..sab ki apni pasand hai..tumhein nahi pasand to chappal kyun maroongi 🀣
Actually, let me try to message Hinna on WA..SHAYAD jaag rahi ho πŸ˜†
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Main un phans mein se nahi jo POSSESSIVE hon for the couple they ship..sab ki apni pasand hai..tumhein nahi pasand to chappal kyun maroongi 🀣
Actually, let me try to message Hinna on WA..SHAYAD jaag rahi ho πŸ˜†

ooo yaa, i forgott.. u r a mod naa 🀣 as in, most mod types r of the nicee and practical personalities ;) kya hai na, mujhe chappals par chuki hai boht baar 🀣 infact i have also been kicked (or pushed🀣) out of forums for OPHENDING the PHEELINGS of PHANGIRLS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ab har kadam phook phook ke rakhna parta hai 🀣🀣🀣 infact, if i m not wrong, i also was on the verge of being chappal-o-fied out of ehmmbh.. per wahan hungama karne se pehle hi mera interest zero pe gir gaya, so i peacefully left that forum 🀣
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ continue thru scraps πŸ˜† we're going wayy off-topic :P
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
yes mod :P 🀣 srry, it was too tempting, had to say this 🀣

though, coming back to the topic..
here's where my confusion lies.. so sherry DOES remember everything, is that wht they r showing? then why did he pretend not to know in front of his mom? so that she doesn't tell his dad??

chalo acha hai if this is the case 😲

waisey, even though i was excited to see their first mulakat, per kuch indian drama style fall scene nahi ho gaya yeh sherry and zoya ka? 🀣 aksar is type ke first meet scenes indian dramas mein hi dikhte hain, for a moment there i forgot it was pak drama 🀣🀣🀣 i know u all probably liked it, but i feel it cud've been diff, bit less dramatic, more quality.. the eyelock moment was giving me and my mom strong vibes of indian dramas , specially kekta shows 🀣
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
The fall was VERY OTT..I had known it from the promos and kept thinking oh this is the indian version of their story, but after seeing Sherry, I just couldn't resist! πŸ˜†
And YES, he does remember stuff..the school..the playground..and most importantly, everything associated with Zoya..and right when he saw her, he said Zoyu? I mean..he actually remembers everything..what was with the hiding then..or did they just forget they showed him oblivious to all "Zoya" earlier.. *sigh*

Oh and I just can't wait for Ansar to humiliate Anam..that'll be a treat
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
ohh hoo yeh toh bhool hi gayi, the upcoming anam bezti session by ansar! 🀣 it will certainly be a treat, and best thing wud be ansar doing it... sasural banane chali thi, hone waale jeth ne hi bezti kar di 🀣🀣🀣🀣

i actually like ansar's character other than his creepy stalking of zoya.. that makes me think it's a negative character.. but hassan ahmed (ansar) in jago pak jago said that ansar is a character who, though doesn' care abt much other than business, per ansar loves his brother sherry a lot and wud do anythign for sherry.. and u cud sense that from that childhood fight he almost had for sherry.. so that makes me kinda like him..i hope maryam sudharofies him ;)
OnlyHope thumbnail
I wannna see Maryam already..so excited for Zhalay here 😳 I really like her
and yep..Ansar's character creeps me out at times..when he does weird stuff with Zoya..otherwise I like him..and his epic dialogue.."Jo larki gair mardon ko impress karti phire, woh ba-haya kaise ho sakti hai?" 😳
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

I wannna see Maryam already..so excited for Zhalay here 😳 I really like her
and yep..Ansar's character creeps me out at times..when he does weird stuff with Zoya..otherwise I like him..and his epic dialogue.."Jo larki gair mardon ko impress karti phire, woh ba-haya kaise ho sakti hai?" 😳

i know i can't wait for zhalay! i hope she gets some love, it wud be too many serials for her where she gets no love despite wedding 😭 maine toh jjo bhi role mein dekha hai bichari ko sad hi dekha hai 😭 but she is a classic actress, kam aati hai, but her acting is fantasticπŸ˜ƒ ansar ke saath achi chemistry hogi.. hassan and her looked fantastic together in fahad mustafa's show.. 😳
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I'm waiting for next episode b/c i could not stop laughing when ansar told anam that she needs a psychiatric .
That was epic insult!