Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
suno, anyone hav the lyrics to the title song??

AND BTW, is it just me, or is the actor who plays ansar KIND OF hot? πŸ˜† i don't always find him handsome, per in a couple of characters i have found him handsome.. specially in that suit coat ;) i think there was a telefilm of sasural ke rang anokhe in which he came.. us ko dekhne ke baad i started liking this guy...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg, you're right..I do find him really good looking at times 😳
He was in Tootey Huway Per with Aiza too and I've liked him since then πŸ˜†
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

pickachu agree wid u i also think tht he's faking it...
on Hum tv website it said tht Sherry n Zoya were in contact through emails

hmm..that wudnt make sense.. cuz 1 - when his mom mentioned zoya to him over the phone once, in front of zoya, he didn't seem to recall (which ofcourse he may have been pretending), and zoya seemed sad abt that.. if they were in contact, she wud've shown signs of it..

but most importantly, i don't think zoya's character is shown to be that bold... she was just a kid when he was sent away, and she was anywayz always trying to keep her distance from him.. i don't think she wud've kept a secret email friendship with him...

one thing is for sure, anam ki phir insult hone waali hai, big time 🀣 i feel bad for shazaib though, he has a genuine liking for zoya. chalo shazaib ho ya sherry, dono hi ache hain, i just want zoyi to be happy

aur in abba ki samjh nahi aati, sherry ke dad.. he doesn't like anyone else's tea on one hand, and on the other hand he keeeps saying bad abt zoya... i think he is just afraid of sherry falling for zoya.. but uncle ko yeh nahi pata that by trying to pull sherry away from zoya he is gonna make sherry feel even more attracted and intrigued towards zoya.. the more something is forbidden, the more ur curiosity raises abt it πŸ˜‰
OnlyHope thumbnail
Omg, Sid, I feel the same..I loved the Shahzaib-Zoya angle 😳 because he genuinely liked her for whom SHE was..he actually fell for her SIMPLICITY..and the moment she declined his offer for a ride and took the bus, he knew she's the one! 😳 Now THAT's what I LOVED ☺️

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Omg, Sid, I feel the same..I loved the Shahzaib-Zoya angle 😳 because he genuinely liked her for whom SHE was..he actually fell for her SIMPLICITY..and the moment she declined his offer for a ride and took the bus, he knew she's the one! 😳 Now THAT's what I LOVED ☺️

hai na??? ☺️ that scene was truly epic yaar, when she declined his offer and ran for the bus, his expressions, CUTE! tru love ☺️ and main toh is baat pe surprised hoo ke mujhe yeh hero pasand aaraha hai i mean technically he is no fawad fahad kinda hottie.. but phir bhi iski dialogue delivery and expressions kaafi ache hote hain dramon mein, enuff to make the viewers develop a genuine liking for his characters 😊

and woh scene, yeh last episode mein, when he is waiting for her outside his car? πŸ˜ƒ cute ! zoya ki lottery khuli hui hai, two (no 3 including ansar πŸ˜†) wealthy guys after her! 🀣
OnlyHope thumbnail
I know, but shows so much of her character ke she's not after the money! 😳
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
tabhi toh, jo paison ke peeche nahi hai ussi ke naseeb itne ache hain ;)

btw... guys.. kahi unkahi ka bhi episode agle week aayega.. mujeh PLZ kuch dekhne ko do, kuch aisa jis se yeh junaid khan ka obsession toh utre mujh per se, kab se lagatar i have been watching madiha maliha scenes of junaid again and again and again! 🀣 ab toh ek ek line aur ek ek look yaad ho gayi hai! 🀣

OnlyHope thumbnail
Beta jee, aap jayen Virika dekhen 🀣 ya Idk...ZGH?
Umm baaki is matter mein only Hinna can help you, but abhi woh so rahi hogi 🀣
She literally watches EVERY show πŸ˜†
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
zgh hai done. virika? 🀣 abay yaar, though they r cute, per main jis mood mein hoo us mein an already well settled couple ke cute scenes mujh pe koi effect nahi karne waale 🀣🀣🀣 i need hardcore love story (the buildup ) 🀣🀣🀣

kahan hai hinna UTHAO USSE ! 🀣
OnlyHope thumbnail
ABHI sone gayi hogi 🀣
She's a die hard romantic story fan πŸ˜† and main keh rahi thi to go BACK and see Virika buildup stuff πŸ˜†
Baaki Humsafar dekh lo :P