Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Still love him...all cvs fault...show how interested they r in their superb famous serial...
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so true:) completely agreeing with u
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
may be he is planning to take sanyash..after solving so many 3rd party cases...shyam...shyam shyam...for a whole long one year and six months and now this shital...
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I strongly feel its the story..and how his characterization is being changed..has been the reason...that i am sexy and i know it ithing is not evident anymore...we luv him even in his shoddy look..but stilll good ol days...
207shikha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just don't know where all this is going.! 😒
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haye...kinna sona postwaa hai...
like it...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dam right asr is starting to looking like i broke and need to get paid he need a hair cut a shave and sleep please bring back the hot sexy asr
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But i love Barun in any look, any get up. stubble or clean shaved, long hair or short hair. But the costumes the PH gives both Barun and Sanaya are pathetic! Specially Khushi's outfits just irks me. I feel so sad when I see the lead actresses of other shows get nice and new clothes after wedding. And in IPK a business tycoon even can't afford a new sexy nite gown for his wife! 😡 Not anjali only, the PH are spending all their money in their new shows. God I was flabbergasted to see the flamboyant set and costumes of the new show in a promo.
Check some of Barun's new pics. I die every time when i see this pics.
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Then..

Sexy smirk, dreamy eyes..
Hot, droolworthy ..

and

now ...

Shabby hair, shoddy stubble ..
Uninterested, bored ..

Did PH fire your makeup man? Along with crappy clothes for Khushi, do they give you useless razors? Aah.. don't worry.. we can sign a petition to get the PH to cut down the money for Anjali's sarees.. and get you a good razor!

OR

Is Barun stressing out trying to keep the gharwali (4 lions) and baharwali (Madmidaas) and the latest anonymous baharwali happy?
Whatever it is.. Barun, please, your looks are important for your job.. an unkempt actor is a sore on a viewer's eyes..

I have no intent of telling you how to run your life.. but please consider this a sincere plea.. please cut some gym and/or masti time, get some sleep and please find time to shave and to cut your hair (thanks for the reminder, ipkknd_2011)!

Don't you dare press the report button just because you think Barun is hot!
I am just stating what I see.. and I have the freedom to express what I want on this forum, last time I checked..

But please no bashing of actors on this post .. also kindly refrain from using curse words.. I don't want this post to be closed!

very very nice and logical post...even i also made post regairding ARNAV's MAKE over...now a days he looks very tired and gloomy because of his stubble and long hair ..i guess...i want my OLD asr back with short hair and proper shaving seriously...i cant forget for a single moment about ARNAV"S look in diwali...it was jst fabulous...cant we get ARNAV's that DIWALY look back.....

Plz do something...or file a petition abour ARNAV'S make over...its really needed...we cant see our HOTWA in this look...😭
Edited by SAFATWEET - 11 years ago
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree vth u
feel d sm