Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shar1988

Its gotten worse after the kidnapping, cause even prior to that in the hate marriage track he looked fine. This lack of grooming absolutely confounds me.

Why would you do this to yourself??????????????

Unless your tired of the phangirling and want the crazies off your back.๐Ÿ˜‰

you may have just hit the nail on the head He does look scared and wary whenever they come near him or send him something I still wont forget that look on his face in SBS over the gifts sent to him
It can be very harrowing to be constantly stalked and maybe thats why he is off color Hmmm good point
Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

you may have just hit the nail on the head He does look scared and wary whenever they come near him or send him something I still wont forget that look on his face in SBS over the gifts sent to him

It can be very harrowing to be constantly stalked and maybe thats why he is off color Hmmm good point

Yup personal experience with that one...he didn't look very pleased to see me staring at him...alas my half hearted wave๐Ÿ˜ญ
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love ASR but have to agree with you!!!!! Absolutely and really what up ..Along .with his attitude his looks are also vanishing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK if it the PH or Barun we shd blame?????

He looks really shoddy and unkept...๐Ÿ˜•
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post !!
Its true.. When rewatching old episodes one can easily spot
the difference between old days n now:(
Barun looked so much fresh n more handsom then than now
which is a cause for concern.. He has to pay more attention to his looks
n has to rest more... sometimes i feel he might has lost much interest to the show.. Hope not:(
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever happened to this guy?

He needs grooming .ASAP.
ASR used to look so dapper but now I dont know what to say.

borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yup personal experience with that one...he didn't look very pleased to see me staring at him...alas my half hearted wave๐Ÿ˜ญ

wow u are a lucky girl...u got to see him in person..
how does he look in real life???
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Then what happens to the desires of making it big in BW..
Actually he looks more confused to me...nothing personal..but perceptions matter here...image building is important boy..
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh gosh shar forgive me now i realize why your ID seemed quite familiar
Err a moment of truth I skipped your post on meeting SI BS as i usually dont read such I told you forgive me but kept seeing your post come on the first page quite a bit
sorry put it down to me being very cynical and pragmatic Even if Obama or Annaji sat next to me I would be the same am staid that way Only if I met the late Carl Sagan or Late Syd Barrett I might go ballistic or Pink Flloyd
but after your comment did go back and read and found it really funny you have written it so well and i could visualize you doing all that๐Ÿ˜Š well stalked i must say๐Ÿ˜†
the one stand out comment in your post when you said you refused to take a picture Bravo ๐Ÿ‘
FLS loves your stance
so you too have seen his lack of enthusiasm interesting and thank you for sharing
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

oh gosh shar forgive me now i realize why your ID seemed quite familiar

Err a moment of truth I skipped your post on meeting SI BS as i usually dont read such I told you forgive me but kept seeing your post come on the first page quite a bit
sorry put it down to me being very cynical and pragmatic Even if Obama or Annaji sat next to me I would be the same am staid that way Only if I met the late Carl Sagan or Late Syd Barrett I might go ballistic or Pink Flloyd
but after your comment did go back and read and found it really funny you have written it so well and i could visualize you doing all that๐Ÿ˜Š well stalked i must say๐Ÿ˜†
the one stand out comment in your post when you said you refused to take a picture Bravo ๐Ÿ‘
FLS loves your stance
so you too have seen his lack of enthusiasm interesting and thank you for sharing

FLS, your the only person I stalk on IF, so you finally reading my post is almost equivalent to the handwave by Barun.๐Ÿ˜‰
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kookie2020

Whatever happened to this guy?

He needs grooming .ASAP.
ASR used to look so dapper but now I dont know what to say.

Poor man had to wait for a year to complete one kiss, what else do you expect?