Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bored damsel Ji,

Literally teared up seeing the pictures 😭

So true! I still am a big fan, of course since I am a loyal being but it hurts to see him like this. Apparently they check out India forums then why no one passing on the message to him? Do we need a petition for this too?
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love your post.
Where has our handsome ASR gone?
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he is endorsing navratna oil these days...girls it's no cheap brand even Sr. AB and SRK have endorsed that brand...if they are kings of Bollywood..our dear Sobti is king of Tellywood..but the question is for how long with these unkept looks...

And what's with his beard..I feel a porcupine is stuck on his face...
He just needs to go back to the good old episodes to remember how he looked and make the changes...

Or maybe it's just symbolic..an indication of the present state of IPK...
Edited by crazyabtbarun - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arti
lovely post and seeing those pictures has only brought home the stark contrast of him then and him now and makes it very obvious his lack of grooming and letting himself go

There used to be a time when I would literally imagine smelling a woodsy pine cologne every time he would step on to the screen He looked fresh clean and uber sexy and a personification of hot tycoon

These days he looks like he comes from straight from the bed to the set and sorry I am not buying this story of him being over worked and stressed out I believe he is not the only person in the world trying to work on multiple projects What about mothers with newly born babies coping with baby lag ( lack of sleep due to ministering the needs of a new born) with a regular job and the burden of household duties? They too must be feeling the stress and yet many of them do it. Theirs is the hardest job in the world at least to me that is and they manage it

Some one mentioned 2 actors who are also heavily multi tasking one is this chap from the 7 pm show who according to this person is shooting for 2 punjabi movies whilst continuing to act in this serial Another is this fellow Gurmeet who had a grueling schedule with his serial and dancing for Jhalak show which he has apparently won I did check on their facial appearance out of curiosity and they both look fresh and groomed

If he has plans on transitioning his career from the small screen to the big then one of the key to success is well groomed appearance His current grunge look might be alright for shooting an off beat movie on the evolution of say Marxism or Naxalism but otherwise does not serve as an enticing ad for his ambitions

He is in the business of entertainment and looking good is a must in this field and even TV land also sells on looks which has been his primary USP Many girls went crazy because of that and what is irking is he really is good looking and would hardly need a few moments to maintain it

He is not the only actor acting in a serial that has lost the plot there have been many instances not just here but in American serials where they continue to do their job. Isn't that what the word acting is all about?

His disinterest also shows unprofessionalism No matter how bad the script the tracks the dialogues its his job and he has to show some respect for that at least and to his fandom who tune in to watch him specifically

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Arti
lovely post and seeing those pictures has only brought home the stark contrast of him then and him now and makes it very obvious his lack of grooming and letting himself go

There used to be a time when I would literally imagine smelling a woodsy pine cologne every time he would step on to the screen He looked fresh clean and uber sexy and a personification of hot tycoon

These days he looks like he comes from straight from the bed to the set and sorry I am not buying this story of him being over worked and stressed out I believe he is not the only person in the world trying to work on multiple projects What about mothers with newly born babies coping with baby lag ( lack of sleep due to ministering the needs of a new born) with a regular job and the burden of household duties? They too must be feeling the stress and yet many of them do it. Theirs is the hardest job in the world at least to me that is and they manage it

Some one mentioned 2 actors who are also heavily multi tasking one is this chap from the 7 pm show who according to this person is shooting for 2 punjabi movies whilst continuing to act in this serial Another is this fellow Gurmeet who had a grueling schedule with his serial and dancing for Jhalak show which he has apparently won I did check on their facial appearance out of curiosity and they both look fresh and groomed

If he has plans on transitioning his career from the small screen to the big then one of the key to success is well groomed appearance His current grunge look might be alright for shooting an off beat movie on the evolution of say Marxism or Naxalism but otherwise does not serve as an enticing ad for his ambitions

He is in the business of entertainment and looking good is a must in this field and even TV land also sells on looks which has been his primary USP Many girls went crazy because of that and what is irking is he really is good looking and would hardly need a few moments to maintain it

He is not the only actor acting in a serial that has lost the plot there have been many instances not just here but in American serials where they continue to do their job. Isn't that what the word acting is all about?

His disinterest also shows unprofessionalism No matter how bad the script the tracks the dialogues its his job and he has to show some respect for that at least and to his fandom who tune in to watch him specifically

Agreed to every word you said! Brilliant post, Swathi!
I'm moving you to the front page!
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
A picture is worth a thousand words!

He looks bored.
He looks like he could use some sleep.

Perhaps he is not finding the work as challenging. gosh, if i slacked off at work cuz it was boring, i'd be at home counting sheep. some people are born lucky!

Edit to add~

The show these days feels like patch work and tracks come off as last minute after thoughts.

Arnav and Khushi sure do have one hell of an adventurous life fraught with all kinds of roadblocks; dramas of di, dadi, shyam, remarriage and now this new kid on the block.
Edited by olive.green - 11 years ago
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
good point Swati. true. its his job and he needs to do it well. no excuses...
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FLS said what I want to say...
It is months fans r ranting same thing to groom up Arnav...it is his job to look like the character ..be in the character ...no EXCUSES...he is a proffessional ...and looks good on screen is one of the main criteria..
Thanks Aarti for the post ...with proof..pics told the story...and red highlights...😊
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is no difference in the way he looked when held captive and now months after his release...

My only question is, why is it so difficult to look presentable especially when it is a need of the character...
Edited by crazyabtbarun - 11 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its gotten worse after the kidnapping, cause even prior to that in the hate marriage track he looked fine. This lack of grooming absolutely confounds me.

Why would you do this to yourself??????????????

Unless your tired of the phangirling and want the crazies off your back.😉