Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Simplicity is the essence of life. KKG is one such simple character who adorns simplicity right from the clothing to the way she behaves with others, she is as simple as they get..She achieves pleasure by helping others, cares more for others happiness..she simply believes in the inherit goodness in human beings..

She may falter and make a mockery but does so with the best of intentions, she has a heart of gold and forgives people without them asking for it..

The only manipulation which she knows is the manipulation for change. ASR has not transformed overnight he has transformed into a loving and caring human only due to KKG's manipulation which is her unflinching love and nothing else..

Khushi I am proud of your manipulation...BAS

DKS you don't give yourself enough credit!

He changed for the better and she too changed. Love is about compromise,.
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just love for making this post
you know sometimes I feel that forum acts as if they are her sasuma
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: april2003

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops.
Weakened by my soulful cries.

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin' in my own back yard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise
. Excerpts from Maya Angelou's " Still I rise"

Love your post RC brilliant and food for thought!! Unfortunately to cure hate and jealousy people have to first recognize what is wrong with themselves or what is so dissatisfying about their present condition. Hating a fictional character is very disturbing I must say because I cannot comprehend it at all. I think the hate spewed from the fact that a girl as simple as Khushi has attracted the man of dreams. Anyway I will not call it dream because I wouldnot have that dream even in my worst nightmare. Thank God Khushi was able to transform the guy from a stone into a human being with genuine feelings. I guess no one payed attention to his thoughts for the last couple of days. The guy was actually hoping his family will celebrate his birthday because Khushi was there now. He wanted change but did not know how to say so. Her ways might be different but not harmful and demeaning. Her intentions are pure always and she is a breath of fresh air away from the evils of this world.

Tanisha very well said 👏👏 Loved that excerpt she is one of my fav
and yes it is saddening the amount of venom being spewed on a fictional female character almost like they were denied their dreams because she did not cooperate with them over their own inner desires Very Very Sad indeed
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A great post...👏
KKG was ,is & will always b my fav character on Indian tv...period.
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

There are very few characters that reach out to you, tug at your hearts and make you feel what they feel.

That make you jump out of your seats and dance along with them.

That make you smile when you feel ever-so-low.

That make you feel silly and childlike in adulthood.

That have you believing in fairy tales and fantasies.

Khushi Kumari Gupta - The woman-child, teaches us a great many things.

It's okay to make mistakes and have your klutzy moments.

It's okay to forgive because it's far more gratifying than holding a grudge.

It's okay to sing out of key.

It's okay to dance like no one's watching.

It's okay to smile when the whole world is against you.

Khushi is a character who looks at the little things in life and bitwixt our busy schedules it's utterly sad that we fail to connect with such a simple and innocent way of life.

We are all drowning in this overly cynical world, that we never stop to smell the roses and mock those who do so.

Perhaps we fail to understand her because she is far to simple compared to our complicated selves.

We may not be like Khushi, but how many us hope to live as freely and without inhibitions? Without caring for the society and simply living for those people and things that we love most?

Chew on that and let us celebrate this utterly adorable leading lady.

Adya, a very very beautifully written post! For the reasons you have so aptly pointed out, I simply ADORE Khushi Kumari Gupta. She is such a breath of fresh air in these cynical times that we live in. She is perfectly imperfect and that is what makes her extraordinary in my view! She lives life oh so freely and uninhibited that it is almost envied that one can be so simple and yet magnificient. Her khushi is so contagious!
Hats off to Sanaya for making Khushi feel like the girl next door; for making us stop and take notice; for making us feel that the lines between reel and real oftentimes do become blurred!
Rockerchic thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

RC / Kookie

That was a beautiful start to the thread, mesmerisizing GIF from Kookie and then a serene poem to complete the picture.
Since Kidnap, Kushi has single handedly done all the following.
OTT Comedy, Using Brains, Being Sexy, Breaking Down, Defending her loved ones, Standing as pillar of support for all the people she love, forgive, act like dolt, behave dumbly, forget to cook, seduce ASR, device plans, implement them, getting the right partner, wear garish clothes and look beautiful, wear beautiful clothes and look mesmerising, be a doormat, be a tigress, be a stupid idiot.
So basically, she is everything and anything for everybody and anybody.
CVs are telling us, in one actress we give you Beauty, Brains, Ommph, Sex Appeal, Over The Top Behavior, Stupidity, Intellgence, Mass, Class, Heroine, Item Girl, 9 year old, 18 year old and 25 year old. As forrest Gump would say.
Kushi is Like a Box Of Chocolates. You never know which Kushi shows up in the next episode.

That's what makes her such a endearing character. She can be any one of us because she has a lttle of all of us.
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanja_here

a tear in ur eye...is a wound in my heart...

😭 She is one "character" that tugs at my heart when she cries!
Olive_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Tanisha very well said 👏👏 Loved that excerpt she is one of my fav

and yes it is saddening the amount of venom being spewed on a fictional female character almost like they were denied their dreams because she did not cooperate with them over their own inner desires Very Very Sad indeed

My brain is still twisted trying to get around the hate Swathi.
No wonder there are so many hate crimes around.
Sometimes I truly wonder if we were all humans in our past lives or something more sinister. Just shudders thinking about it.

Edited by april2003 - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

You.Are.Amazing.

As. you. are.
Stronger than you know.
More beautiful than you think.
Worthier than you believe.
More loved than you can ever imagine.
Passionate about making a difference.
Fiery when protecting those you love.
Learning. Growing. Not alone.
Warm. Giving. Generous.
Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart.
Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave.
And so, so, so.much.more.

This is for Khushi

Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
Rockerchic thumbnail

Originally posted by: april2003

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops.
Weakened by my soulful cries.

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin' in my own back yard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise
. Excerpts from Maya Angelou's " Still I rise"

Love your post RC brilliant and food for thought!! Unfortunately to cure hate and jealousy people have to first recognize what is wrong with themselves or what is so dissatisfying about their present condition. Hating a fictional character is very disturbing I must say because I cannot comprehend it at all. I think the hate spewed from the fact that a girl as simple as Khushi has attracted the man of dreams. Anyway I will not call it dream because I wouldnot have that dream even in my worst nightmare. Thank God Khushi was able to transform the guy from a stone into a human being with genuine feelings. I guess no one payed attention to his thoughts for the last couple of days. The guy was actually hoping his family will celebrate his birthday because Khushi was there now. He wanted change but did not know how to say so. Her ways might be different but not harmful and demeaning. Her intentions are pure always and she is a breath of fresh air away from the evils of this world.

👏
The world is cynical. As i said she is too simple and that upsets many. For our lives are far too complicated and we can never be as free or uninhibited.