Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

im sure i like Khushi because of Sanaya because there are certain traits i dislike about Khushi for sure
so Sanaya has helped my admire Khushi for me

for u both have set their places thats nice RC

I should say this Harshita, for me both BS and SI do not exist beyond Arnav and Khuhsi. I love them because they gave me characters i love and not the other way around i think.

It's hard to say if i will watch out for these two if/when IPK ends.

But that's probably just me. πŸ˜†
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i understand RC i sort of dis - connected long back so im not really bothered about as of now

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spirit

Quoting your words -

It's okay to make mistakes and have your klutzy moments.

It's okay to forgive because it's far more gratifying than holding a grudge.

It's okay to sing out of key.

It's okay to dance like no one's watching.

It's okay to smile when the whole world is against you.

.could hv posted the whole thing but everything essentially means the same thing in as many different ways,,... Wonderful post RC!

To be yourself in a world that's constantly trying to dictate how you should be...trying to change you...trying to make you blend in the crowd...takes courage.

I may not certainly agree with everything this sankadevi does, but is she entertaining? Yup she is. Does she make me mad at times? yup she does. but...but just wanna say, despite those differences, i still love watching this crazy girl with a golden heart rock arnavji's world. She spreads sunshine in his otherwise dark place...

Part of the applaud must go to the actress but obviously. the reel and the real seem so different in this case.,the contrast being so stark, you cannot not appreciate the actor's efforts in bringing to life, this weirdo known as kkgsr. And part of the credit must go to the director, in this case, looks like LM understands khushi best., comic yes but outright stupid not. All that within the limited attention this character seems to receive...

You gotta appreciate the sincerity of the effort and professionalism of the actor in light of all that kkg is made to do, and all the occasional bouts of idiocy that inevitably follows every tiny bit of sanity. She seems to go about her work without the usual fuss, and that given all the drama we witness every other week is remarkable.

The colorful sanak, spunk... fighting spirit(!) and all the imperfections that forms this package, is unique to her. I hope she doesn't morph into some ideal sp bahu...and join the herd. Let her be who she is...let her grow that way...

KKG Rocks!

Exactly SI and Khuhsi are in stark contrast yet she makes it so effortless and wonderful.

SI is a major part of the Khuhsi's charm certainly.
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

A very true and beautifully written post.

Khushi is a well-rounded character.
She has immaturity and immense wisdom.
She is impulsive and extremely patient.
She stands up for herself and her loved ones yet she's undoubtedly selfless.
She has an outlook and abides by it but never makes anyone else pay the price.
She happily takes every challenge and never allows any adverse circumstances to rule over her life.
She values life and hence lives every moment to the fullest.

Now which sane person wouldn't want to have these Khushi traits? Even though I believe that the creatives have not fully explored the depths and potentials of Khushi, this belief does not keep me from falling in love with this woman!

Sonya it's good to see you here given your tight schedule! Only Sanaya ya Khushi can make you do this πŸ˜†
@ BOld - How I wish the creatives would explore the depths of her character and potential - where is Khushi's past dammi? Why are they always bringing up Nanav's past - Is Nanav Khushi's past/present and future? I wish they would have explored her past, her lost (i.e parents), etc.
Damm the KREATIVES!
Sanlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anybody here?

Uff Defending Khushi in this forum is indeed a HUGE task πŸ˜†
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love this post will comment fully later :)
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me spamming away love this thread aise threads ke part 2, 3, 4 bhi hothe

RC U ROCK !! πŸ€—

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Such a beautiful post yaar, n as usual I m lateπŸ˜ƒ...but that never gonna dampen my spirit to defend my sunshine, Khushi...she is the most different character I have ever come across...regarding her OTTs, ppl may not like her onscreen, but I must say I have come across a lot of ppl in my real life, who are like that, n ppl love them coz they make them smile...thats why I say, Khushi is my sunshine...I love the way she smiles, I smile wen she smiles n make others smile, I cry wen she cries, I laugh remembering her silly antics n OTTs...I dont remember any other fictional character who made me this much connected!

She is beautiful as person, as a soul...she is a gem as a person, as a soul...she is just like any other girl, yet she is unique...this is the reason I never get annoyed watever they show...how much they try to demean her...how much they try to humiliate her...how much they try to put others ahead of her n make us hate more...my love increases day by day n will remain like even after this show gets over...She has got a special place in my heart n no one ever gonna replace that!
Edited by Dr.Zombie - 11 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KKG. SR.
Ahh! A true HUMAN BEING, in all essence of the world. She looks at the face and sees the heart. She listens to the voice and hears the heart. She reaches out and touches the heart. KKGSR does not care about the materialistic world. She has more important matters to oversee. The real world which is the world of the heart. The world which is the most important of all. The world of the heart that conquers even the most tyrannical cynic. The world of hearts of which wars were battled. The world of hearts that is the only one that matters. That is the only one that survives. The world of the heart. It is love, only love.
From KKGSR we can learn the most important lesson of life.
To live. To love. To love. To live.
Only love. Ahh! KKG. SR. A synonym of love.
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I wrote a post about KKG a long time ago... a day before she was tto be married...

I am going to post a few things I wrote there because I think it has all that I want to say here.

Khushi the loving sister–the girl, who sets off all by herself on her scooter, to meet her would-be jeejaji in a strange hotel and request him not to take any dowry. How else could she fallen into the arms of the rich and handsome Arnav and turn his life upside down from that moment onward?

Khushi the loving daughter – braves the wrath of the monster he used to be – ASR, by working for him under terrible circumstances, so she could save her dad's shop. How else could she have gotten pulled away to safety not once but twice by Arnav and start the whole process of making a place for herself in his heart?

Khushi the good friend – doesn't rat out on the bitchy Lavanya leading to the shallow Lavanya into becoming not only a best friend to Khushi but also changes her into someone who starts understanding the meaning of tradition, values and respecting her elders. How else could Lavanya have made such a decent exit from Aranav's life after realizing that Arnav had feelings for Khushi and not herself?

Khushi the ideal bahu – a Lucknow girl with in-depth knowledge of religious and traditional ways.It's a no-brainer. How else could she make sure that there would be no objections from the family side? Heck they will just Ooh La La together if there is any trouble J

Khushi the desi girl – NK aka Nanheji's open admiration for Khushiji resulted in some mischievous reciprocation by her. How else would our dear Arnav have burned with jealously and rushed in the middle of the night to get such beautiful bangles for our Khushi?

Khushi the damsel in distress – How else could our knight in shining armour Arnav have jumped in to her rescue to dance with her and express his feeling through the song Teri Meri prem kahani?

Khushi the obsession – whether we like it or not, it is the truth that khushi is the object of Shyam's psychotic obsession. How else will Arnav realize how much of an obsession she is going to be to him?

Khushi the salvation – that is what she is going to be for Arnav – his salvation.

Post marriage there is so much more to write. But to make it simple.

So let's all cheer for Khushi - beautiful, intelligent, bubbly, funny, vivacious, positive, good, sexy, innocent, helpful, impulsive, mischievous the list could go on

I think she represents us women... at least somewhere in our past present or future selves.

So as tribute to KKG as well as all us women out there (with thanks to whoever made this VM on youtube) here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bleh7BNDKo8