Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

In tanu's words ASR is the new offcial Dikra of the SP eye-candy hushbaaands.
but on a serious note, I feel that changing Arnav from his initial ruthless cold avatar is one of the main themes of the show - although the execution is still pretty shoddy (as usual).

I hear you on the execution and the whole changing (tho in theory i donot agree to changing)...
I was more thinking on the lines of eye candy...that boy there was...not the one i see now...
Oh agreed tangy... Arnav's no longer eye-candy...nowadays he looks like something the cat dragged in and it's seriously affecting my viewing pleasure 😭
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello hi well said that's the magic of my sapnoo ki raani... This is what makes her 1 of a kind and the best... .. Ni matter what you do for her she will always look at that thought and that is what that counts for her.. She will never give up on her loved ones even if they have given up on her, she has her own little world and lives it to the max...

People say beauty is what a person looks like but noo. It is true looks is what catches a persons eyes but its the personality what wins the heart.. Beauty is what a person does for others, beauty is how a person acts beauty is the intention of that person, beauty is how she treats others, beauty is how she cares for people and how she don't wish anything bad on anyone.. Beauty is her Eyes as they tell a story by then self. It is that beauty which catches the heart and if no1 can see that then they don't know what beauty means and how a heart works SE truely is my sapnoo ki raani 😆
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bong.girl

I refuse to eulogize her. Bas. She is definitely a wonderful woman but she has her faults and honestly , I thought she should have wished him at least. Sure, go ahead and respect his wishes. But she definitely took it a bit too far. But anyway, like I said, the end justified the means.

No one is perfect and I definitely refuse to put her on a pedestal. She has her own faults and like every human being/ human I accept them.

BG I'm the same person who made the post critically analysig Khushi and ripping her apart. Tust me I get the woman is flawed. 😆

But through all that, I still love her.
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I seriously don't see what harm a simple wish would have done. Sorry I don't see your point. I don't like celebrating my birthday either but I am definitely offended and hurt if my loved ones at least the person I love the most doesn't wish me.

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

as always spot on Loopyji I love the last lines

Trust u to understand the only line I did not...HeY Swathi
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
She's the most loveliset character of tv...Sanaya portrays Khushi very beautifully...Loved ur post...😃 👍🏼
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

Onu!!!!!...and Yes...on the pedestal...and the faults...

Tangy, I love her character. But I refuse to be blind to her faults. I might not be able to see the bigger picture here as suggested by some people but what's wrong is wrong and I refuse to condone her at all times.

Loopy, I disagree with you too. I did mind her OTT act and I am surely not happy when she acts like a simpleton with or without malice. That is a different issue entirely. She has her faults but yes in spite of them I like her. She means good.
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I seriously don't see what harm a simple wish would have done. Sorry I don't see your point. I don't like celebrating my birthday either but I am definitely offended and hurt if my loved ones at least the person I love the most doesn't wish me.

Consider me warned now whens the Birthday...
ONU...attention here plzz doll
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

I refuse to eulogize her. Bas. She is definitely a wonderful woman but she has her faults and honestly , I thought she should have wished him at least. Sure, go ahead and respect his wishes. But she definitely took it a bit too far. But anyway, like I said, the end justified the means.

No one is perfect and I definitely refuse to put her on a pedestal. She has her own faults and like every human being/ human I accept them.

Onu, for me that's the beauty of her character. Unlike other perfect perfect bahus who are frgging perfect on every frigging thing they do, khushi has the innate abilitiy to shine through her character flaws and thrive with the radiance of her innocence. I dont think any of us are putting her on a pedestal, it just that we like her the way she is.
The mere fact that she is imperfect yet perfect in her own unique way is the reason that makes me adore her so much. She refelcts a normal person who can be pretty inaccurate in their judgements. It's refreshing to see her being so blatantly imperfect yet lovable.
It gives you hope that even though you are not perfect, you can still be a good human being.
I probably sound silly, but then that's probably why I can understand her sentiments...
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago