Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CDlove

I know this is a Khushi thread and all...but where is that ASR...that boy now that would bring a bit of Khushi to this MOMMA

In tanu's words ASR is the new offcial Dikra of the SP eye-candy hushbaaands.
but on a serious note, I feel that changing Arnav from his initial ruthless cold avatar is one of the main themes of the show - although the execution is still pretty shoddy (as usual).
I hear you on the execution and the whole changing (tho in theory i donot agree to changing)...
I was more thinking on the lines of eye candy...that boy there was...not the one i see now...
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I refuse to eulogize her. Bas. She is definitely a wonderful woman but she has her faults and honestly , I thought she should have wished him at least. Sure, go ahead and respect his wishes. But she definitely took it a bit too far. But anyway, like I said, the end justified the means.

No one is perfect and I definitely refuse to put her on a pedestal. She has her own faults and like every human being/ human I accept them.

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dearest RC(Adya) 🤗

Congratulations And Celebrations
on turning Gold
in your own inspiring
and wonderful thread
that is celebrating
the myriad facets of a woman
and proud of it
love and hugs
swathi/FLS/FLG/FLW
CravingKhana thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Tangy,

Whether she is simple or a simpleton, whether she has class or mass, whether shes is Proper or pauper, one thing for certain in Kush is she has no malice, no spite and no bitterness. I have a close friend who is like that and I admire such traits a lot.
The masti of entire crew is more simpleton in their antics than what has been bestowed upon Kushi. I did not mind that, nor do I mind Kushis OTT antics.

class vs mass...wow...now that is one i have not heard...it only takes a loopster...
there is lots of love in a simpleton...i am not arguing that...but to portray a fit human as one is insult to both...in my view...
I must say that people with no malice are hard to come by and i have not the fortune to have met one...we all carry that eensie teensy bit...and therin lies my inability to relate with the charactor of Khushi...
i did not quite get the last line...but going back to the office...lets just say t that point they were not entertaining me...
Sanlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bong.girl

I refuse to eulogize her. Bas. She is definitely a wonderful woman but she has her faults and honestly , I thought she should have wished him at least. Sure, go ahead and respect his wishes. But she definitely took it a bit too far. But anyway, like I said, the end justified the means.

No one is perfect and I definitely refuse to put her on a pedestal. She has her own faults and like every human being/ human I accept them.

That's the point buddy.

She did go slight far in ASR's b'day issue but then, she was actually upset for not celebrating the b'day, that's why she brought all frustration out in whatever she did yesterday. Try to understand her yaar.

Why call her 'a silly manipulative girl' and a 'PAIN' to watch? Isn't it biased?
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats RC! Keep Rocking!
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Simplicity is the essence of life. KKG is one such simple character who adorns simplicity right from the clothing to the way she behaves with others, she is as simple as they get..She achieves pleasure by helping others, cares more for others happiness..she simply believes in the inherit goodness in human beings..

She may falter and make a mockery but does so with the best of intentions, she has a heart of gold and forgives people without them asking for it..

The only manipulation which she knows is the manipulation for change. ASR has not transformed overnight he has transformed into a loving and caring human only due to KKG's manipulation which is her unflinching love and nothing else..

Khushi I am proud of your manipulation...BAS

very well written Monu and from a man's perspective
you get her but looks like many of her own gender dont
CravingKhana thumbnail

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Onu!!!!!...and Yes...on the pedestal...and the faults...
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I know everyone hated the Swami crap they showed but Sanaya's expression and everything was just hilarious here!
"Isse pehen ke aap bilkul phool ke tarhaan khilenge"
*sees Arnav glaring*
"Kaanto wala phool"
🤣 ROFL ROFL
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NALtleztSfc[/YOUTUBE]
Congo. on becoming a Goldie RCji
Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Tangy,

Whether she is simple or a simpleton, whether she has class or mass, whether shes is Proper or pauper, one thing for certain in Kush is she has no malice, no spite and no bitterness. I have a close friend who is like that and I admire such traits a lot.
The masti of entire crew is more simpleton in their antics than what has been bestowed upon Kushi. I did not mind that, nor do I mind Kushis OTT antics.👏

as always spot on Loopyji I love the last lines