Ariya.. Made fr each other

Cutiedv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey frnds.. I m new to this forum nd gonna start new story about ariya... I was a silent reader.. Bt now after reading ur views about ariya.. I m gonna write a new story.. Hope u all like it.. I will use the ideas of the old posts by the members.. So plzz sont mind it.. Nd plzz.. Leave comments nd suggestions...

Main characters are...
ARJUN SURYAKANT RAUTE : A rebellious super cop. Everything in extreme wth him. He is good at heart. Bt haunted by the death of his beloved wife ROSHNI. She was brutally stabed by SIKANDAR. He joined ETF wth the motive of killing sikandar..

RIYA SHARMA : a sweetheart, cute, charming, confident, daring, strong ETF officer. She was working on reaserach desk bt now was moved to the main etf core team.. She belonged to dehradun. Was alone daughter of her parents. Her father was a very rich bussinessman of dehradun. She had been the topper of her school nd was very intelligent. She was a doctr nd had done mbbs after tht she was appointed in etf. She was the apple of her parents eyes. She is a cleaning freak nd is very obssesed about hyigene. Shree , chotu ns sneha r her best frnds. She was expert at gun shooting, martial arts nd never missed her target..

SHREEKANT SEN : popularly known as shree.. He is an iT freak.. He jst love gadgets nd handles technical work of ETF.. His best frnd riya nd chotu.

SAMEER RATHOD : chief of ETF team. Caring bt strict. In relation wth sneha, love of his life. Gonna get married soon. He is a prince of one place at rajastha.

SNEHA SINGH: cute, chirripy, nd totally girlish on. She is a forensic lab expert of ETF. She , riya ns shree are college best frnds. She is love interest of sameer.. She loves him a lot too..

CHOTTU: muscle man of the ETF. He is the commando. He is tough outside and a senti nd sweet person inside. His best frnds are riya nd shree..
Its one year now when Riya nd Arjun joined ETF.. In starting Riya used to hate Arjun due to his behaviour nd him lecturing her at every small things. Bt she being Riya love challenger nd targets given by him to her.. She everytime proves herself correct. Nd somewhwere Arjun now respectes her. Bt never shows. He started to feel some special bonding between him nd Riya. Riya too developes feelings bt is unable to understand wat r they..
Here we go..
                    CHAPTER : 1
In ETF office one fine morning..

Rathod comes..
Rathod : Hey guys we have a case. Some girl named sukanya is raped nd murdered at hotel purple ocket. So team get ready in 5 min. We have to leave..
Everyone : yes sir..
In next half hour everyone was in the hotel. Nd searching fr clues. Finally at eveng they all get clue nd hv found out tht the real culprit in a pub RG's..
Rathod : we can't go in pub like this. We have to be disguised..
Riya : sir us pub me sirf couples ki hi entery hai..
Rathod : wat.. Kya pagalpan hai yeh sab. Yeh aajkal ki generation bhi na..
Sneha : wat aaj ki generation. Tum hamesha gussa hi kyu karte rehte ho..?
Rathod : nhi sneha uts nt like tht. Okk.. We will nt fight okk..?? Lets think who have to go there.. (he thinks fr a while nd then say)
sneha nd i will go wth arjun nd riya. Shree u will stay back in suv at the parking lot of pub wth chotu.. M i clear myself..??..
Rathod : okk.. Then its 7:30 now. Go everone nd get ready till 9. Raute u will pick up riya nd meet us at the pub only iin ur private car. Nd i will pick up sneha. Shree nd chotu tum dono jao nd abhi se pub se sare entry nd exits par cameras fit kardo. Nd phn calls tap karo.. Now move.. Fast..
Everyone leaves..
At riya's cabin.. Sneha comes nd slightly elbows riya in a naughty tone. As she knws vry well tht they both r slowly falling fr each other.. So she is a cupid allong wth shree nd chotu..
Sneha : so ri.. Happy na.. Tujhe tere arjun sir ke satg couple ban ke jana hai.. Hmmm..??
Riya (irritaed) : kya sneha tu bhi na.. Tu janti hai na aisa kuch nhi then why u tease me like this yar..??
Sneha (serious nd happy) : ri jo hai na vo tu abhi samjh nhi paa rhi hai. Bt i wish tum dono jaldi hi samajh jao.. She winks at her.. Nd now come on lets go..
At parking lot.. Riya was jst gonna sit in her car. Arjun calls her..
Arjun: riya..
Riya : yes sir..
Arjun: get reay till 8:30. I will call u when i will reach ur appartment. Okk..?
Riya : okk sir.
Nd they all left..
At riya's house..
Riya thinking to herself.. Yeh kya ho rha hai mjhe.. Kya jo sunny (pet name of sneha) kehti hai wo sach hai..?? Do i m really falling fr him..??.. Then she shrugs her shoulder nd say.. Nhi riyu.. Tu bhi pagal hai.. Chal ab jaldi ready hoja isse pehle ki vo aake horn bajane lage nd phir se lamba lectue sunnae.. She smiles to herself nd move towards her closet.. Ammm... Kya pehnu..??? Haan.. Yeh black short dress achi rahegi itne tym se pehnne ka mauka hi nhi mila.. Sirf office formals hi use ho pate hai.. (Suddenly her phn rings...)
Riya : hello papa..
Riya's dad : hi mera beta.. Kaisa hai tu..??
Edited by Cutiedv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Hey, hi Cutie! This is Shuchi!
Welcome to Arjun Forum...
Go ahead...👍🏼
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey welocme
nice intro
cont soon
and have fun in this forum
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome plot pls do continue:):)
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear welcome to the forum...im mushi...
n wow i love this start...the character sketch is gr8...plz continue n pm me ur update :)
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey ...this is exciting yaar

do continue...
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Hello dear..nyc start..do cont soon
vlcm 2 ariya world...
[Lucky]
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello cutie wud love to read your story.update soon
Cutiedv thumbnail
Riya excitedly as she is the princess of her papa.. : papa... Luv u.. Hwz u..?? Nd maa..??
Papa : beta we both r fine.. Hw r u..??..
Riya: me too fine papa. Actually today i hv a case papa. So i need to go now. Me kal aapse baat karti hun.. Okk.. Good night papa..
Papa : okk beta.. Bt hv ur dinner at time okk.. Gn..
She cuts phone nd goes to washroom nd chages. Then she goes on dressing table nd start starightning her hairs. Then she do a light make up. Nd make a puff nd take her hairs to one side of her neck nd put them in front..
She then smiles to herself nd says.. Wow riyu u r luking awsum.. Noew come on have at least juice.. She the have juice nd moves to lock her house as she recieved a call from Arjun.. She goes down nd see Arjun in black formals. He luk damn handsome.. Her heart skipps a beat.. Arjun look at her. Nd fr once was nt able to take his eyes frm her.. They both feeling little awkward.. Then finally Arjun broke the sillence ..
Arjun : come on riya.. We r getting late..
Riya : yes sir..
They reach pub nd sees rathod nd sneha.. They both look so perfect.. Rathod instructed them to check their microphones.. They cheked it nd move in.. First rathod enters. Then riya nd arjun.. As soon they reach, arjun nd riya stands at some bar corner.. Suddenly some boys came nd start staering riya from back. She was having no attention as her all attention was focussed on findind the culprit. Bt one who vitness all this was Arjun.. He clenched is jaw nd balled his fists.. Nd stares at those boys. Then one of the boy commented on riya.. She looked back.. Nd then her eyes moved to Arjun who was in full anger. So she calmly said...
Riya : sir can we lave frm here..
Arjun : haan..
They went away nd finally they saw the culprit nd caught him.. After they were moving out of pub.. Suddenly riya realises she left her phone on the tableinside. So she told sneha tht she will be back jst now. Eveyone was ready to go. Suddenly arjun say..
Arjun : where is riya..?
Sneha : ohh ri, she has frget her phn inside so vahi lene gai hai.. Bt bhot der se gai hai abhi tak ayi nhi.. Nd phn bhi nhi lag rha hai uska.. Mjhe to ab chinta ho rhi hai.
Arjun (wth little worry on face nd his tone) : tum log jao main use leke ghr drop kar dunga. See u all at office tommorow..
Arjun went in nd wat he saw made him loose his patience. He saw same grp of boys misbehaving wth riya nd forcefully making her drink.. He move in anger nd beat the crap out off all.. Meanwhile riya was jst stunned nd staering on arjun's sudden reaction.. Then after beating all.. He come to riya,. Grab her hand nd come out of pub.. He pushes her into his car.. Nd start driving vry fast. Now riya was scared.. She gathered her all strength nd say..
Riya : sir aap theek hai..??
Arjun(furiously) : theek.. Tum janti ho vo kya kar rahe the.. Why dnt u reacted..??
Riya : sir me bhi mar sakti thi bt me faltu me baat badhana nhi chahti thi bas isliye..
Arjun : baat to badh hi jati if sumthing wrong would had happened riya.. Why dont u understand it damn it.. (he shouted at her vry loudly) riya becomes sad now nd tears gather in her eyes.. Arjun saw this nd closed his eyes nd took a deep breadth.. Nd say..
Arjun : riya i jst wanted to say to be alert nd carefull okk..
Riya : yes sir aap sahi keh rahe hai. Mai aage se dhyan rakhungi..
Meanwhile they reachriya's appartment. He drops her. She bid him good night bt as usual he didnt rply nd drove off.. Riya come to her house, changed nd sleep wthout having anything..
Okk frnds next update tommorow.. Nd thanks fr all ur comments nd support.. Hope u all like this part..

CHAPTER : 2

next morning... At riya's room..
Her mobile rings..
Riya : hello..
Papa : good morning beta.
Riya : good morning papa.
Papa : aaj uthna nhi hai kya..?? Office nhi jana..??
Riya : kya tym hua hai papa ..?? Papa : its 8 beta..
Riya : ohh shit...! Thanks papa uthane ke liye.. Me to late hojati.. Okk papa bye baad me baat karungi..
Papa : okk bye..
Suddenly riya get up from bed nd went to open door fr her maid. Nd then assigned her work nd left fr getting fresh.. She then had brekfast nd rushed towards ETF headquaters...
9:00 a.m. ETF.. Everyone in the confrence room..
Rathod : team we have a case. 2 dead bodies are found in the forest area. They seem to be couple. They are brutally stabed. So we have to be there. Come on move now..
At crime site..
Riya was telling info she gathered..
Riya : girl name soumya chauhan, age: 22 yrs, daughter of Mr. Rajesh Chouhan nd Smita chouhan. Resident of mumbai.
Boy name sunil, age : 24 yrs, son of Mr. Suresh thakur nd sumitra thakur. Resident of mumbai.
Rathod : riya aur raute tum dono ladki ke ghr jao, shree mai aur chotu ladke ke ghr jake info lete hai..
Team : yes sir..
Finally at night after solving the case they came to know tht it was the case of honor killing. Nd all the 4 parents brutally killed their son nd daughter

Edited by Cutiedv - 11 years ago
Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow...nyc idea...plzz update soon...:))