Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Mohabbat bhaar waala..The name is enuff,nobody will b interested.

1st...cliche

First of all.. the name itself is enuf to turn someone off!

Upar se Resham hasnt been doing work that actually speaks for itself and where ever she's seen she tends to over-act alot!

So its a big big NO from my side atleast.
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I just saw the first episode of madiha maliha

its a complete copy of maat
it feels like theyve adapted all the scenes from it and given it their own touch 🤣
and the actors are the worst!

Trying to find something original these days is almost impossible like finding a needle in a haystack!😆
notavailable thumbnail
Most Boring Episode I've seen!! Total waste of Time..

Bari Aapa sucks
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=--Nida--]uff why are these shows getting so repetitive ...badi appa ,madiha maliha, Aks and yahan pyar nahin hai copying maat ...all two sister's story 😵[/QUOTE]i know right😕...its like there is no other story left in the world...but anyways...today i had nothing else to do so i watched bari aapa...not that bad i tell you😆...better than the maliha madiha crap...MM is exactly like maat...bari aapa is interesting...atleast here bari apa is the mean one for a change...and good cast...in madiha maliha the actor playing maliha is hopeless...hate her sister as well...her sister is in yahan pyar nahin hai...they are like xerox copies of on another...for a minute there i thought it was her...both suck at acting🤢...they have the same style, and both sisters are playing the same role in different plays...anyways...bari apa is worth it as i have nothing else to watch on mondays...so will watch it...until it becomes a pain to watch😆
notavailable thumbnail
^^Bari Aapa doesn't come on Mondays my dear.. its a saturday play!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

^^Bari Aapa doesn't come on Mondays my dear.. its a saturday play!

i know...i youtube it on mondays...we dont get any pakistani channels here in singapore.
omg both these shows are so boringgg :/
boring weekends :(
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i know...i youtube it on mondays...we dont get any pakistani channels here in singapore.

Oh ok that way😆 U don't even get PTV? I thought that was available everywhere!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
anyone watching this serial???

"To begin with, that it was penned by Samira Fazal made it a must watch in my book. Once the cast was announced, stalwarts like Nauman Ejaz, Savera Nadeem, Sajida Syed, Aisha Khan, Arjumand Raheem, alongside Jibran, Madiha Rizvi, Waqas Khan, Fahad Mirza, and others, and that it was an MD Productions serial, with the cherry on the cake Shahzad Kashmiri as the DOP, it seemed like a done deal – this is what I was gonna watch on Saturdays. But after the first episode ..." continue
Posted: 11 years ago
Bari aapa is kinda getting better now
MJBM still sucks!