MG SS-Suitably Yours Thread 1

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey ya!Remember me???It's Rashmi😉.I am here to start a new SS.Please do read it n tell me whwther I should continue or not!😳

This beautiful banner is gifter to me by Tanu (geetsweet). Thank you so much!!!!!!!!🤗

Part 1

It was mid-night.The white moon was shinning brightly above & a cool breeze trailed it's way across the road.It was  calm & serene around & one would definitely like to enjoy such peace by establishing himself in the balcony of his house.But things would appear entirely different when one finds himself stuck in the middle of the road only because the bus,on it's way to Delhi is greeted by a punctured tyre & there was no extra tyre!.

The driver & the conductor were blessing their stars as the passengers refrained from making any such fuss & were ready to patiently wait until dawn...except for two souls.

"Heck Man!!!From where did I get this bright idea to travel in a bus!Delhi is still a good many hours away!I can't wait till morning!I will be late for the meeting!!"murmered an irritated young man.He was extremely cross with the situation he was in.

Just two seats after him,there sat a girl who had her own reasons to worry about.

"As expected!I knew this!Something bad really had to happen!I will lose my job in such a blue-chip company!!No,I can't wait till morning!" she murmered.

No sooner did she hastily get up from her seat than she saw a man descending from the bus.

"I guess...I guess even he is in a hurry to reach Noida!Should I go with him?" she asked herself.She didn't have to think much as she felt a strong impulse to descend out of the bus & accompany the stranger man & she did exactly that!

He gave a sigh as stepped out of the bus with his suitcase.His calculative mind told him that Delhi was a good four hours away from where he stood.

"I can call a car from the Mansion!" he decided but he was rather cross on discovering that his mobile phone was out of charge!

"Great!Now what worse than this can happen!!" he exclaimed scornfully.

But there was more to come as no sooner did he turn back to board the bus than he saw a girl descending the steps with her luggage but she missed the last step & the next moment she lost her balance & fell on him.They both crashed down to the ground with her on top of him.She was so terrified that she hugged him tightly.He was completely startled & shocked by this sudden move of hers.

"What the hell are you doing!!!!Get up from above me!!!!!" said he,completely taken aback.

The girl,still hugging him replied,"Not until I have ensured that all my bones are intact..."

"You have not fallen from Mount Everest!!!Get up from above me right now!!!!!!!!!!!" he said in a loud & stern voice.

She loosened her grip & looked at him.She saw the anger in his eyes which made her jumb at once to her toes.He too got up & dusted the mud from his shirt.After he was done with that,he faced to look at her with cold eyes.

"I-I am s-sorry...I didn't mean that.." she said.

"I don't care!!but whatever you have done is unacceptable!!" he said in a gruff voice & prepared to walk away.

She once again clutched his arm from behind which again made him look at her with stern eyes.

"S-Sorry...woh actually,I think even you have the urgency to reach Delhi..."

"So?" he asked rudely,freeing himself from her hold.

"S-So..can I accompany you?"

He looked at her in disbelief.She thought it best to explain herself.

"B-Because you see,it's very important for me to reach Delhi..my first day of job,I havta report early.."

"No!!You can't come with me!!!" he started to walk again.

But she blocked his way yet again by coming in front of him.That was the limit of his patience.

"Please let me come with you,I will lose my job.And it's dead night,I can't go alone."

"You wait for the bus till morning,it's better for you as well as for me!!!!" he said in a stern voice.

Tears began to roll down her eyes & she began to cry.He was even more shocked seeing that.

"Now why on earth are you crying?????"

"You are very rude." she said in a crying voice.

He decided to cool down."You can come with me but you need to walk faster!"he said in a reluctant voice.

That seemed to calm down her a little.She began to walk with him but unexpectedly the heels of her sandles broke & she once again fell on him but this time he caught her in his arms.Their eyes locked for two seconds or so after which she heard his stolid voice.

"Walk properly!!!And maintain safr distance from me!!!!!"

She wore the extra pair of sandles which she had.

They both were walking along the lonely streets which was flanked by jungles on both sides.He was walking a little ahead of her not acknowledging of her presence at all.Breaking the silence,she asked.

"Do we really have to walk all the way to Delhi?"

"Why?We have not even walked an inch & you are tired.Let the main road come & I expect a P.C.O to remain open."

There was again a long pause.Only their footsteps were audible to her.She decided to talk in order to minimise the dead silence which was a little bit scary to her.

"Pata hai,I have got a job in one of the largest MNC's of the world,I'm so excited!"

He did not respond.She continued

"I hope the M.D will be a less difficult to handle.Otherwise you know na the bosses of today,always sitting on the head of the employees!"

He did not give her any encouragement to continue further which made her maintain silence yet again.

As they were still walking,suddenly they heard the hooting of an owl.She was petrified & so once again she held on to his arm tightly & her temple rested against his shoulder.He was startled by her yet again sudden closeness.

"Listen I---" he continued in his usual stolid voice but she interrupted him.

"W-Woh actually...y-you have to get used to my coming closer to you..."

"Kya!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed scornfully.

"B-Because I get really terrified by this howling & hooting of animals..." she said still holding on to his arm.

He shoved her away & said in a clear voice.

"I am going to get engaged to my love,do you understand that????"

She stared at him wide-eyed.

"Do you want me to believe you??I mean...even you can fall for a girl...that looks so...impossible!!!"

He glared at her hearing that.She continued

"Okay even if you have a girlfriend,will that stop the howling of animals?It does not help me in any way!So for the time being you have to lend me you arm!" she said as she walked ahead of him with her nose in the air.

He was utterly taken aback by his behaviour.She choose to do whatever she likes,regardless of what others say to her!

"You are mad!!!!!" said he

"Your saying doesn't makes me one." she replied dryly.

He was getting irritated by her words.He heard her say.

"By the way,you are very loyal to your girlfriend.That means you would do me no harm.I am safe!"she joined her hands in a clap.

He gave her a rueful look & inched closer to her"Dekho,tum---"

"Okay,Okay fine." she went a step backward."Lets talk about your love life." said she excitedly.

"I do not wish to.It's quiet personal." he said rudely.

"Pah!I don't think we would ever meet anytime after this &---"

"I love her & she loves me." said he interrupting her.She sensed that his tone was softened unlike his usual stern voice.She heaved a sigh of relief.

"and???"

"And what else.We are really happy together."

"Are you two passionate about each other?"asked she curiously.

"I don't know what do you mean"said he plainly

"Boring love-story!" she mumbled under her breath which thankfully he didn't hear.

"So let me tell you about me,I-"she began

"Not interested!"said he curtly which did not at all go down well with her.She stamped her foot which he ignored.

Soon they had reached the main road.Fortunately they could see some cars plying .She switched on her phone & was happy that her phone resumed network.She offered her mobile to him so that he could call & order a car.He refused point-blank but she forced him too much.He finally agreed as he couldn't locate any P.C.O.

He called up at his Mansion.A butler had picked up the phone but the call was cut immediately after.He tried again but the call was coming engaged.

"Heck!All of them have dosed off!!!" he exclaimed angrily.

"I suppose human beings do sleep at night." said she calmly.

"What kind of a person are you?Aren't you bothered whether we will reach the city in time or not!!???"

"We can obviously take a lift from someone!"said she,practically.

Her coolness was getting on his nerves.But she was right & he had to admit it.They tried to stop a lot of cars but to no avail.He had grown really impatient.

Just then she received a message on her cell phone.She read it & a smile crept accross her lips.

"Hmm..so I have to report a little later for job tomorrow".she thought to herself,"Now wait & watch what I do Mister!Time to pay for your rudeness."she gave a slight smirk...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Index

Thread 2

If you want PM'S.please add me to you BUDDY LIST or else tell me i will add😉.

~My other works~

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dei_Gratia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiee reshma!!!!
Congratz on new stry...
Gosh m so happy...
1st prt is awesome...
Wonder wat'll geet do to irretate maan
Maan in relationship???
Cont soon
Thnx fr pmEdited by gargi12 - 11 years ago
lovepoo thumbnail
nice start dear
pm me

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start dear rashi
waiting for the story to move on
awesooome...
loved it...
cont.soon...
do pm me...
ammu5 thumbnail
rocking start. plz do continue soon

d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back...
Amazing start...
Eagerly waiting for next...
continue soon
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AMAZING
can't wait for the next part !
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cute one ...continue...
I think Maan will be the boss of that company...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new SS...

nice start...

continue soon...