Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anukiasha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice one!!! do continue !!⭐️ thanks for the PM !!
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice start dear. congrats on this new ss. So Maan going to be engaged. continue soon. would like to see what geet does to maan now.
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the next update...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
another ff...
welcome back...
lvd the frst part...
continue soon...
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me eagerly waiting for the next update
sweetkj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ausum it is!!
do continue soon.!

LOVE
KJ
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Thanl you so much🤗

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81,  vydehi,  ammyicycool,  shabnam22,  jasmeen64,  sheetalvasa,  kabslocks,  priyasree,  mady2483piyasingh,  anukiasha,  AISHAJS,  JaneRochester,  ashwimaaneet,  kavya.sravya,  PoorvaArora,  Sarah08,  --Yashvi--,  Parimishty,  Diva7,  dreamyp,  lovepoo,  7994,  sruthi8,  Ramykrish,  Acharya10,  rizwanaqangeesh,  ringme,  nostalgic_soul,  goal_bird,  MSgayatri,  ARSALAkhan,  alankritamehtauglyduckling_f,  thendral_111,  rsoumya,  magyshah,  anna12,  fatema_007,  

AfflicteD,  lehr,  gargi12,  snowdream,  maneetshauna,  -niti-,  nats0101mayapari,  nida6,  khushi1022,  jssood,  shristi1,  nehakapoor7,  uteem,  -eiya-,  sweetysaranTheDarkKnight,  divya22,  preeti.1,  nilu710,  aksn,  i rok,  lovebapu18,  Ash1991,  hermoso,  ajennmisty_drastifan,  devishree,  awesomepooja,  harshithaaa,  freya123,  sdlife19,  honeygrapeshalinisaran89,  gill123,  Mishti13,  impoojaverma,  mel420,  3295,  crazydream,  PariNainlil.mizz.smexii,  muraadlovesdd,  dona86,  -padma-,  soni4eva,  tushti-kiran,  abisamratgunjan,  Gcs-girl,  Shalve,  NANDY_BRU,  ambbiha,  love2_soma,  ritzy09,  ammu5,  Remya_Pillai,  9n9i9s9h9u9shalini_s,  maanmeet1,  mrk-1,  flowers4u,  mandymore,  anuandavi,  pop77,  sonu4everkhwaishfan,  bhanu_rekhag,  priti11,  -afsha-,  namita25,  sona-rai,  maansee,  mollycoddlemaaniqra,  shah10,  Tyro,  shrutheAjay,  Maaneet_Vidu,  abinash079,  -dia-,  tamanna1391Shruti_Goyal,  --Neelam--

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I am glad that you all liked it & thanks a lot for the warm welcome😳

This beautiful banner is gifter to me by Tanu (geetsweet). Thank you so much!!!!!!!!🤗

Part-2

With great difficulty coupled with over-patience,He was finally able to stop a car.That brought a sign of relief on his face.She made it sure that the relief was short-lived as just when he was about to speak to the car drive,she blurted out

"Can you give us a lift to Kashmir???"

He was dumbfounded hearing that while the car speeded away soon after.

"What the hell have you done!!!"he roared,"Itni mushkil se I had stopped a car & you let it go away!!!!!!Your arn insane case!!!!!"

"Achcha??ab aage aage dekho hota hai kya!"she thought in her mind.Then pretended to be soft & said,"I-I didn't do it purposely...I am hungry,I wanna eat something!"

"Drama!" he snorted.

"I am really hungry..." she said in a choked voice.

"toh thik hai!!!Find an open eatery in the middle of the night!!!!!"

They walked a few minutes.He was getting all the more irritated.He cursed himself for bringing her with him.Just then her eyes sparkled & she exclaimed,

"What unusual luck to find a MacDonalds outlet open!"

He was totally surprised to discover that she was actually right.

"Parcel whatever you need & be quick!!" said he as he stood outside while she rushed in.

He was waiting outside for her glancing at his watch every now & then but she didn't turn up.Ultimately when he was about to venture inside,she appeared before him with a rather pale face having a parcel of burgers in her hand.

"Why are you so white in your face?" he asked

She gulped her saliva & said,"Run!"

"What?????"

"Run!" she repeated in a choked voice & was about to start running but he clutched her by her arm & turning her to face him,he asked

"What are you--"

"Run! there is no time to explain!" said she in a terrified voice & inturn held him by his wrist & prepared him to run with her.He was so shocked by her sudden reaction that he ceased to think how to act & the next moment he found himself running with her.He heard her voice

"Run faster!!!!"

They ran.He didn't know why.He stopped her again & again trying to ask her what the matter was.But she didn't explain but  made the situations appear to be hyper & only kept on repeating "Run".They ran on the entire isolated road.He was angry as well as shocked.But now he was tired as well.He felt himself running as if he had committed some crime.Finally unable to tolerate it any further,he grabbed her by her arm roughly & made her halt.She looked at him.Both were breathing heavily out of tiredness.

"Why are...we running...like fools?????" asked he gruffly.

"I...will" she breathed,"tell you some...other-other time"

"Tell me now!!!!I don't think I would ever want to see you after reaching Delhi!!!!!" he glared at her threateningly.

"Actually...Actually" she hesitated but him seeing impatiently looking at her,she continued,"Ah..you see I love burgers.So before taking in more calories,I always burn the calories that I have in me...so we ran... " she said as if she had done a clever job.

THAT was the limit of insanity for him.Was this girl really insane or was she driving sadistic pleasure in irritating him.She playfully began to open the parcel not seeing the volcano of anger erupting  in his eyes.Suddenly he clutched her hand very tightly.She winced in pain,shocked.

"Ouch!!!What are you doing???" she retorted.

"Bas buhot ho gaya!!!" he said balefully,"Enough of your nonsense!!!Ab dekho what I do with you!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said in a threatening voice.

For the first time,she was scared. Maybe she had gone to far with her act,she realised.She had invited trouble for herself.She didn't know what he would do next.Her doubts were answered when he dragged her roughly clutching her hand.

"Leave me!!" she pleaded.

He ignored.She didn't know where he was taking her.

"Leave me!!What are you doing!!!"

"You are not coming with me to Delhi anymore!Enough nonsense I have put up with!I am gonna rectify my mistake of bringing you her with me!!Stay alone in this isolated road & don't dare to follow me!!"

She was terrified hearing that.His anger seemed to increase every second.While he still gripped her hand tightly,they heard a siren of a police van approaching.Within moments ,the flash light of the van fell on their eyes,blurring them of vision.The policemen had saw them & they mistook it as if a man was molesting a girl.

"Oops Police!" she exclaimed,"You will go to jail!"

"Why will I go to jail?I will better hand you over to the police & I will be free of this nightmare!"he said with an air of pride.

"I will be freed & you will be jailed!!!!!" she retorted.

"No one has the guts to put me behind bars.After all I am--"

"Even if you are Bill Gates or Maan Singh Khurana,they won't leave you!"she interrupted him.

He looked at her shocked.The policemen stepped out of the van & were rushing towards them.

"Dekho,I am really serious this time." she said in a grave voice,"they will put up their routine investigations,arrest you & I will have to sit in the police van & go to Delhi & I don't like police vans because they are creepy!"

The policemen approached them.He was in no mood to waste any more time.There were only  two hours left for dawn & he had to somehow reach for the meeting on time.She was shocked when she sensed his hand circling her wrist & ultimately gripping it.She looked at him wide-eyed while he looked at the cops.

"RUN!" he emitted the word loudly.Now it was her time to be stunned at what he had just said.And the next fraction of the second,she found herself running with her hand in his ,this time with a much quicker pace.They ran...and ran..and ran  with the police van after them.He was graced by a common sense that human speed was much slower than a vehicle.Without any prior intimation,he suddenly pulled her behind a bush & she landed,almost hugging him with a jerk.He didn't sense that at first as his mind was too engrossed in making sure that the police had missed them.When he assured himself that the coast was clear,he sensed her rigorous breathing against his neck.He looked at her,their eyes met & they were too close that it bothered his comfort &  he immediately pushed her away.

Both were heavily tired & exhausted after the double dose of running sessions.After some time when their breaths were back to normal,she spoke

"I am so glad that you made me run along with you!"

"That because I wanted to abandon you alone in this isolated road!!!!!!" said he,gruffly.

"You are the most insensitive person I have ever come accross!!!!!!!" she said ruefully.

"Really???It's just & just because of you that I had to go through such insane situations!!!!"

"Toh was it my fault that the bus broke down or the police came at the spot???"

He glared at her angrily & advanced towards her.She descended backwards as he came nearer.Ultimately she had to stop sensing a pole against her back.She shivered as he came nearer to her,his eyes showing absolutely coldness.

"You lied that you would get late for your job!!!!!" he said crossly.She sensed his breath against her face.

"Such close proximity between you & me will surely not go down with your would-be fiancee!" she blurted out.

Shocked hearing her,he distanced himself while she smirked.Just then,they noticed a truck at a distance.They immediately approached it & to their utter luck they found the door unlocked & also the keys.

"Ah!Finally we will be going to Delhi & I would get rid of you!" she exclaimed delightfully.

He grabbed the  keys & smirked,"I would like to get rid of you now instead of waiting to reach the city!"

She was shocked hearing that.He continued,"You are not coming with me anymore!!!"

He was about to board the truck when he heard her ask.

"Okay,so you much be knowing the way to Delhi,right?"

He stalled.She had a valid point.His phone was down,so he couldn't access the map.She continued

"Woh kya hai na,I have the map in my phone.So practically if you want to reach in time,you have to take me along with you." she said with superiority.

"I will sue you once we reach the city!" he said balefully,accepting defeat.

He sat on the driver's seat while she sat on the seat next to him.

"Here is the map & locate the roads on you own while let me have some sleep.I can't manage to have dark-circles on my first day at work!" she said cautiously.

"Do you think that after putting me into so many problem,you can have a sound rest??"he grabbed her phone from her hand & chided,"You are gonna read out the map to me,else atleast now I have the potential to drop you off!!"

"I don't see how can you have a girlfriend!!!How can she love a person like you!! or rather how can you love someone!!!!!"she exclaimed frustated.

"Our life is smooth together,we don't have any hurdles & she is not a disaster like you!!!!!"

That did not go down well with Geet.But as she had to reach the capital,she controlled her anger & did as he told her.Whenever she dozed off,he was quick to wake her up with his rueful voice.Even her slight yawn raised his frown.The tables were turned on her more or less & she hated that.He drove the truck as fast as he could so that they could part ways soon & never meet again in their lives.She,on the other hand,considered him as a dark phase in her life which would soon fade away when the dawn ushers in.

Soon enough the morning sun began to rise & a little later she reached Delhi.Her eyes sparkled as this was the end of miseries.

"There is no point in holding grudge against a stranger!" said she,"Actually I knew from the start that you already have a girlfriend."

"Don't try to act smart because we both know you are not even the least!"

Ignoring his comment,she said,"I knew it really because I am the most graceful girl ever & no one would even behave with me as you did!"

No sooner did she say that,the sun rays splashed on her face & no wonder she was extremely beautiful.But he was not there to discover that as he had already stepped out of the truck & was preparing to go his way when she called out,

"Wait!How will I get down from the truck & that too from such a height!"

"Don't waste my time anymore,understand??" said he sternly.

But she didn't hear him.She closed her eyes & jumped off.Nonetheless,she dashed him & they both crashed to the ground with her on him.This time their eye-lock lasted for a few secods but he was eventually glaring at her.She immediately got up from over him & he too stood back again.She did look at him.He gave her a last angry glare was walking away.

"Wait a minute!" she called.

He stopped but did not turn to look at her.

She said,"A perfect love story can never be smooth & without any hurdles!It becomes dull!"

He did not pay any heed to her & continued walking away.She shrugged her shoulders & walked in the opposite direction.

~*~

He was in his car when he received a call.

"Maan Sir,our clients are nearly arriving in KC.Where are you?"

"I will be there!." he said & told the driver to speed up.

~*~

She sat in a rickshaw very much excited for her new job.

"Khurana Constructions!Wow!I am so lucky to get a placement there!Good going Geet Handa!"she said to herself,"And Maan Singh Khurana is the M.D!Whoa!"

Precap:A rude shock

Next:CS & Part-3

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Please do like & comment😃

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res for  comment

yipeee 

Im first 

awesome part 

Running for burning calories and again running to escape from police 😆

I   fairly guessed that she is going for an interview in maan's company 

Now i wanna see their reaction 

continue soon 
Edited by -niti- - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81,  vydehi,  ammyicycool,  shabnam22,  jasmeen64,  sheetalvasa,  kabslocks,  priyasree,  mady2483piyasingh,  anukiasha,  AISHAJS,  JaneRochester,  ashwimaaneet,  kavya.sravya,  PoorvaArora,  Sarah08,  --Yashvi--,  Parimishty,  Diva7,  dreamyp,  lovepoo,  7994,  sruthi8,  Ramykrish,  Acharya10,  rizwanaqangeesh,  ringme,  nostalgic_soul,  goal_bird,  MSgayatri,  ARSALAkhan,  alankritamehtauglyduckling_f,  thendral_111,  rsoumya,  magyshah,  anna12,  fatema_007,  

AfflicteD,  lehr,  gargi12,  snowdream,  maneetshauna,  -niti-,  nats0101mayapari,  nida6,  khushi1022,  jssood,  shristi1,  nehakapoor7,  uteem,  -eiya-,  sweetysaranTheDarkKnight,  divya22,  preeti.1,  nilu710,  aksn,  i rok,  lovebapu18,  Ash1991,  hermoso,  ajennmisty_drastifan,  devishree,  awesomepooja,  harshithaaa,  freya123,  sdlife19,  honeygrapeshalinisaran89,  gill123,  Mishti13,  impoojaverma,  mel420,  3295,  crazydream,  PariNainlil.mizz.smexii,  muraadlovesdd,  dona86,  -padma-,  soni4eva,  tushti-kiran,  abisamratgunjan,  Gcs-girl,  Shalve,  NANDY_BRU,  ambbiha,  love2_soma,  ritzy09,  ammu5,  Remya_Pillai,  9n9i9s9h9u9shalini_s,  maanmeet1,  mrk-1,  flowers4u,  mandymore,  anuandavi,  pop77,  sonu4everkhwaishfan,  bhanu_rekhag,  priti11,  -afsha-,  namita25,  sona-rai maansee,  mollycoddlemaaniqra,  shah10,  Tyro,  shrutheAjay,  Maaneet_Vidu,  abinash079,  -dia-,  tamanna1391Shruti_Goyal,  --Neelam--

thanku for update dear 

Edited by maansee - 11 years ago