MG FF-Arranged Marriage #1 pt13/pg138

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay,so i am starting a new FF.i have posted the first part.Hope you all will like it.😳 

(Credit for this beautiful banner goes to Shruthe aka 'shrutheAjay '🤗)
                                            (a romantic-thriller)

Part-1

Geet was excited as well as nervous.She found it hard to define her inner feelings as she stood on the terrace peering every now and then at the entrance of her house.

The Handas were informed that the flight carrying the Khuranas has just landed and they would be reaching there any moment.The preparations were on full swing to welcome the guests as Geet Handa,the eldest daughter was getting married to multi-millionare Maan Singh Khurana.

The Handas and the Khuranas were family friends right from the time Maan and Geet were just kids.Both were middle-class families but the scenerio changed after the reins of Khurana Enterprise was given to Maan.The Khurana business multiplied in leaps and bounds and so the Khuranas had changed their base to America.

Maan and Geet shared a bitter-sweet relation in their childhood.Everyone just loved to see them together.Even before Maan and Geet were strangers to the word 'marriage', their families had decided to get them married when they grow big.Although,Mohinder Handa,Geet's father,was doubtful of his daughter's marriage to Maan since they had become much richer and successful than them,the khuranas never forgot their promise.They were only to happy to make Geet their bahu.

So here was Geet having butterflies in her stomach.She had seen Maan in television and newspapers but the excitement of seeing him in real and that to after so many years was undefinable.

Just then four cars drew up right at the entrance.Geet was even more tensed and excited.She waited patiently for Maan to come out of the car.A bodyguard was quick to open the car door for him to come out.

Maan emerged out.He had his goggles on.Then without looking here or there,he lifted his gaze upwards to the terrace as if he knew Geet was there waiting for him.He removed his goggles.Geet's heart skipped a beat.Their eyes met.Their was a cool and enchanting breeze blowing.Geet was hooked.Maan was the most handsome,elegant,dashing man that she had ever come accross.She had to admit it a hundreth time.

Geet was sensing pink colour gracing her cheeks.Maan had understood what the matter was.He smiled.That was too much for Geet,she ran to her room.

THE Khuranas were welcomed gracefully.This was a Punjabi household and that to shaadi ka ghar so fun and masti were bound to happen.All were nostalgic of the olden days.

Geet and Maan were left alone in a room to have their conversation.They were seated opposite each other with a table in between where tea and snacks were served to them.

Maan kept looking at her.Geet with her eyes down,still blushing was consciously sipping her tea.She was beautiful just like he had thought.Her hair tied in a pony with two curls coming on either side of her face,the jhumkas,the kaajal which she had put just made her dark brown eyes enticing even more and ofcourse the colour coming in her cheeks all made Maan just exclaim a 'wow!' for her.

Being in London,everyone called him a casanova,the fact that he never denied.But in his minds of minds he always thought of Geet,imagining her how would she look in youth.

Geet was aware that Maan was constantly looking at her.She wanted to just raise her brows to see him but that itself was too difficult for her.This was somehow awkward for her because they were indeed bratty with each other as kids.Bur time changes everything,she guessed.From her school days,she was always told that she would marry Maan so she took least trouble about engaging herself in love affairs.The feeling of love was stranger to her.She respected her family decisions with a belief that they would always think best for her.

After moments of deep silence,Maan took the initiative to start conversing first.

"So"he paused,"i am elder to you,aren't i?"

Geet was a little surprised.That was a very old fiasco they had,"Ye-es"she said,not sure of herself.

"When did you realize that?"

"A decade ago when i came to know of birth certificates" Geet said in a mild tone still not raising her eyes.

"i am seeing.you have changed a lot down these years.i remember you used to look at me with fierce eyes" Maan said smiling.

"A-Aap woh sab chodiye na.Have tea..."

"Don't change the topic.'tu' se 'aap'?interesting development!"

"Woh toh bas aise hi..."

"yeah,i understand you are my to-be wife!"

Geet atlast made an attempt to look at him.

Maan continued,"Ok,so lets come straight to the point.Although our marriage was fixed several years ago,still it's your nod for the marriage,no force!"

Geet's heart was pounding.Everything happened so quickly that Geet couldn't think of an answer.

Geet got up.

"You must be tired from the journey we will talk tomorrow... "

Geet prepared to go but Maan said,"Arre,i have come via aircraft,not by bullock cart.You know i was getting so bored in the flight?"

Geet did not say anything.She was shy.She was to recover herself and be normal again.She left him grinning.

----------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

Thread 2

If you want PM'S.please add me to you BUDDY LIST or else tell me i will add😉

Rashmi⭐️
Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VERY NICE.CONTINUE SOON DEAR.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
can u increase the font size plz... 

i loved it ya...awsome start ..do continue soon pls ...
Edited by mrk-1 - 12 years ago
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new SS 🥳 🥳
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome start👏 👍🏼
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3