gosh Maan cooked

alas the aunty sent food

hate Geet's attitude and behavior

Maan is the same boat as her

alas he is not being rude

poor Maan has to wash dishes

nice precap

update soon

I agree with you, Maan has friendly neighborhood. At least that one thing is peaceful in his life as of now. 

Thank you so much dear.. 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 5

Fabulous Update 

Maan has been welcomed in such a beautiful manner 

by all his Neighbours while Geet feels bored and disinterested 

if Geet truly does not want Maan then she should leave 

but she is staying on until her lover returns while at the moment she

is so rude to Maan

I'm hoping soon she can at least change her attitude towards Maan 

at least she should have some respect in her 

oh and I just admire the elderly couple 

Geet's definitely annoying as hell.

Thank you so much Taahir.. 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: karamjeet

Beautiful story..

Nice concept....

Totally loved it...

Looking forward for next part...

Continue soon...

Thank you😄

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

part 5

The old couple is full of advice. But none of that will work on these two.

You seem so sure on that 😂, I pity the old couple 

He can't cook. She can't cook. 

Neither can cook, well don't they make a perfect pair😉

At least they food from the neighbor. Otherwise they will just have to survive on maggi.

😂😂😂

Thank you so much for commenting😄

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

part 6

Geet is so full of attitude. He is giving her what she wants.

Maan is interviewing a couple celebrating their golden anniversary. His own wedding is a total flop.

Thank you 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranumohanty34

Hi, nice chapter but dear after a long time. So maaneet going to take a divorce after second day of marriage, geet giving attitude to Maan, Maan also said he can't help her in this, she have to go lawyer office alone in auto.

Thank you dear 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

Fab update ngeet is showing full attitude but she should try to adjust little with maan waiting for next

Thank you

Jaise Geet hai iss story mai, I don't it's Geet who would adjust. 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Part 9:

"Aapki urgency ke mutabik yaha kuch nahi chalti hai. This is court.. Aur court has it's own procedure to be followed. I have admitted your application... And you both have six months time, if even by that time you both have difficulty in adjusting and cannot leave with each other. Tab aap dono ko divorce dena chaye ya nahi, ye court decide karega."

The Judge signed on there application.

Poor Maan sat silently while Geet fumed. 

One look at Geet and Maan knew that he was sitting beside an about to erupt volcano, which he was sure to erupt once they reach home. He sighed dejectedly for now he was the one to bear the blunt without any of his mistakes. He just hopped that Geet wouldn't blame him for the 6 months time the judge gave them. 

And Maan was not 1% wrong in what he had predicted earlier... 

They returned home and Geet started her non stop rant. 

"Che mahine..mai aap ke sath..aur vo be ek hi flat mai rahoge to mai kal Dev ko kya javab dungi!!"   (lol.. Kya tumhara pyar itna kamzor hai ki Dev tumhare kehne pe trust nahi karega!!😒)

Maan was in the kitchen drinking water while Geet stood with her back to him near the dining table. 

"Hmm" Maan sarcastically hummed, which was clearly visible on his face but since Geet was not facing him and lost in her rant, she didn't notice it. 

"Wo mere bhare mai kya sochenge.. No, this is not possible."

"Oh ho.." Maan murmured as he exited from there thinking of something, but Geet didn't stop.. 

"Na pasand shaadi karvane keliye ghar wale, aur court to sou kadham aage nikhal gaye aab che mahine mujhe innke sath rehna hai."

She angrily threw the envelope that contained their divorce papers on the table. 

Geet turned her head to the side as she heard footsteps nearing her, she was startled and confused with the sight that welcomed her. 

Maan placed her two suitcases on the floor, which was all packed since Geet didn't shift them into the cupboard. 

Maan puffed as he said 

"Take it... Jao" Maan even gestured as he said 'Jao', as though him uttering was not enough for Geet. 

"Aise achank jane ko kahogi to kaha jaogi mai?" Geet became mad, already she was facing too much being forced again and Maan was not helping her. 

"Usko abhi tak chilla rahiti na, usse pehle soochna chaye ta. Court che mahine ke badh aane ko kaha, che mahine sath rehne keliye toddi na kaha hai!!" Maan's frustration reached its peak as he was tired of listening to her 

"Aur..waise tum kaha jaogi? Tumhare papa ge ghar? Ya Dev kaha hai tume pata hai?"

Geet became silent for she didn't have an answer and that mellowed down Maan 

"Dekhoo, tumko meri maa baap ke samne se khushi khushi laanata. Aab wo hogay hai.

Tumare bager, mujhe aachese handle karna aatahe...hmm!?"

"Meri halat sab ko bolne ka mooka deraha hai.." Geet couldn't let Maan win the argument but their was nothing in her hand. 

It looked like she was yet to realize that once Maan starts giving her back she would be left with no words to counter him. 

"Isliye kehrahi hu chup chap yahi rehlo!"

"Rehna hai to meri kuch conditions hai. 

U shouldn't unnecessarily provoke me. 

Without my permission u shouldn't come to my room. Agar zyada zarooth ho to mai hi aap ko bulaongi, tab aap aa sakti ho.

And finally, I will pay half of the expenses when I will be able to find dev.

So, iss ghar ki aadha hissa aapki hai aur aadha meri. *she points towards the room that was behind Maan * ye room aapki aur *she points behind her* wo room meri. OK? "

Maan nodded in wonderment to all she told while Geet thought that he was agreeing to her conditions!!. (Poor girl) 

"Ooo..Oohhoo...  Ambani ki vamshag hai...ki aadha batdiya!! Hello, agar tum bhul rahiho to yad diladu?? Tum meri ghar mai rah rahiho, so conditions mai bolungi suno. (Maan who was infront of Geet started walking around her putting forth his conditions)

Hafte mai theen din khane peene ka zimedhari tumhara aur baki theen din ka mera hai. (*Geet's mouth went 'O' hearing to his conditions*)

Aur theen din kapde tum dooge, baki theen din mai. 

Sunday is a holiday, wo pura din complete free. Mai pura din bhar time pass karoga.

Finally, mai agar tumhe sapne mai bi bhulaya to, tum meri kamre mai nahi aanachaye."

"Agar aapki patni ho ti to, itna sara kaam karvate te aap unsse?"

Geet questioned annoyed, for she realized what all conditions Maan listed was the basic necessities needed. But Maan's answer left her stunned. 

"Bilkul nahi... Ghar mai Mahirani ki jaise, dil mai devi (it means that he would worship her like goddess)ki jaise aur life mai friend ki jaisi treat karti ti."

Maan's simple answer made her speechless, she didn't knew that a person could give such high place for someone he doesn't know. That was where she went wrong, arranged marriage was forced for her, but not for Maan and marriage is marriage, if they want it or not they are married atleast until they are divorced. Once Maan knew that he was getting married he did prepare himself for the lifelong sacred relationship he was going to be tied. He did have dreams of his better half and how he would take care of her. All that things were not needed now for he was gifted with a piece like Geet, if only she had decided to move on with Maan, Maan would have brought down even the moon for her, for her happiness. 

Somewhere it did pinch Geet in the heart as she heard him, but composed herself as both turned their back to each other and headed to their room. 

Percap: conditions getting implimented officially. 

Thank you guys.. 

I know it's a short update, as compared to the previous parts. Got some breathing time from the hectic schedule. So have updated how much I could type. 

Thanks for your patience, I will not promise an update or something like that, for whenever I do that one or the other things come up out of no where😅😅. 

Thank you again❤❤❤ for your lovely comments, I definitely enjoy and love reading them. Will reply once I'm able to get some free time 

Apologies for grammatical errors.

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 4 days ago
ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, pls update in regular interval pls.

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

9. Interesting part. Thnx for update and tag. So the judge gave them 6 months. Geet is more worried what she is answer Dev? But she is not exactly uncomfortable to stay with Maan which is a good sign.