MG SS-Diamond and Pearl last part pg 36

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hello all.😛
this is my first FF😳.hope u like my try.would really like your views about it😳

It was their last year of junior college.the exams were a year away. preparations had started  with full speed.everything was in orderly manner.the class lectures,tests,self-studies,play,fun,enjoyment.the boys did not consider to study seriously as the exams were far away but the girls!,the girls had already started discussing abt their future careers,their likes,dislikes n also having full concentration in acedemics.

it was lunch time after  a hectic Accounts lecture.they had done numerous calculations that day.the students were 2 hungry 2 stand in a line 4 their food.those who carried lunch boxes were far 2 happy 2 quickly munch in their tiffins.

Meera (geet's friend): Geet,what did u bring 2 eat?

Geet; gobi ka paratha,wanna hav?

Meera;thanks,oh god! 2day we hav done so many sums.my hands r paining...

Geet;mine 2 yaar,by the way,where is priya??

Meera;  well,she has gone 2 ask sum doubts.she will meet us after the break...hey,don't u think that boy,what's his name...ha maan , he created a nuisance again in the class.i don't know what he thinks of himself.usisg his cellphone while the lecture is going. the professor told him 2 keep it inside, he was acting as if he didn't do anything wrong...urggg.the whole class got disturbed bcoz of him                                                                                                                                                               

Geet;  (munching in the last bit of paratha).ignore yaar,this is not the first time that he interrupts the class.anyways,it's a fact that he                                
        always scores well in his acedemics...

Meera interrupts in between-

Meera; by cheating ofcourse...

Geet; may be he is intelligent and i think he is gud natured 2

Meera; geet,tell me one thing.whenever a topic of maan emerges,u always take his side.i hav been noticing it since when.

Geet; n...no nothing of that sort. i was just figuring out what the matter is wid him.that's it

just then Maan entered the canteen.he wore a black shirt wid the first two buttons left open n blue jeans.he luked pretty smart n quiet sophisticated.his friends waved him n he waved them bak with a grin on his face.Geet luked at him n was still in her place.she sensed that she cudn't take her eyes of him.she did not understand why this always happened 2 her,an infatuation, she thought.n there she was gaping at him like a dumb girl while he  passed her table not noticing her.

she noticed that Meera was luking at her quiet keenly,Geet sensed she ought 2 cover her emotions.

Meera; hey,r u alright?

Geet; huh...yes yes.

Meera; chalo,lets go back to the class.the bell will ring now

Geet (luking towards maan):now?so fast.letz wait 4 few mins

Meera; r u waiting 4 sumone?

Geet; i?? no no...y.yes priya...

Meera; i told u na she will meet in class n u don't wanna b late,i suppose...lets go..

Meera was wondering what happened 2 geet suddenly.she seemed so abnormal...

the rest of the lectures passed very quickly n soon all the students were ready to go home.they had lot of homework for the next day n everone was grumbling abt the same.

"mom,i am back" geet called out as she languidly moved towards the kitchen."hello honey,how was your day?" asked her mom.

geet: nice it was.anyways,i have a holiday tommorrow.so i will be helping you at home

Mom: no need,beta, you  concentrate on your studies.the exams are quite near n i know you  you want to make it big.

geet; (hugging her).mom you are the best.

saying this she went to her room to freshen up.Geet was a very ambitious girl n wanted to be a strong,independant woman in future.she wanted to be a famous personality,wanted to own a house which would  not be less than a royal palace n all other luxuries of life which surely sounded like a fairy tale but she believed in herself she could achieve them..she loved her parents dearly n would do anything to make them happy.she lived with her mom,dad n elder brother in an apartment in mumbai.Her  brother Yash was a few months older.They were a small happy family.

but right then,she was in a situation which she had never faced before.from the past few weeks she sensed that she was being drawn towards maan.she and him had been in the same college for one year now but they never crossed paths.so,they were totally strangers  in the same boat.Geet never really cared for boys.she chose to remain focussed.but things were not same now,she felt so.She was worried about what was going on.

Part-2   

part-3

Part -4

Part-5

Part-6

Part-7

Part-8

Part-9

Part-10  

Part-11

Last Part(A & B)

~My other works~

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
sounds good...add me in
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting beginning.😃plzz do update Rash.😉.loving it..😳Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
humazuban thumbnail
i just loved it contiuu          uuu sooon
_Rashmi thumbnail

thank u so much dear😃
_Rashmi thumbnail
thank u so much dear😃
_Rashmi thumbnail