Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Starstruck- ditto about admiring Fahad after MAQH. That's exactly what happened to me 😆 even though I DID like him before too, but my admiration for him totaly went up a level after MAQH and as I mentioned earlier, that's when he, as an actor, also made a mark in the industry. Usse pehle he was just another actor in any ordinary show.

Idk if you've seen Kabhi Na Kabhi..it was on ARY and the cast was half Indian or something..Faisal Shah was in there as a cameo and I FELL for him...I was like ok WHO is this guy and I never saw him again until Dil Hai Chota Sa where he was negative 😳 even then I loved him, but hated his character 🤣

yeah, I always liked Fahad..but after MAQH I love Fahad...I always found him to be a good actor but something was missing..and he proved it all through MAQH. It's one of my absolute favs & I love the title song of the drama.

oh no I haven't seen those dramas of Faisal Shah..but I'm sure he looked blazing in there. 😆 & he's a decent actor too. He also appeared in that song Aadat by Atif Aslam.

but I absolutely love him in that Fuzon song..that's my favorite performance by him. 🤣..seriously though, his expressions are noteworthy. lol
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
has anyone seen sheesay ka mahal? ...it was the first show i saw of Fahad , he looked so young
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nida, yep I have 😆 or well chalte phirte I did..like caught glimpses you know..and you're right he was really young back then 😆
Starstruck, YES, MAQH has to be his absolute besttt! <3 oh and Yesss Faisal Shah was also in Atif's Aadat...I'm not seeing any videos abhi, but will definitely check out that Fuzon's video after Eid :)

Originally posted by: starstruckk

it's by Maha Malik.

I don't know what to tell you.😆...you have to give it a shot in order to judge whether or not you'll like the story of Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. I feel you're judging the poster of the drama or something? which is making you not want to see it maybe? in any case, I really don't think there's anyone who has ever disliked Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. The story has many good messages for the audience and everyone acted so well in it, especially ..of course, Fahad. In my opinion, you possibly can not admire Fahad Mustafa the actor if you have not seen Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. That is literally his best performance till date because his character goes through 3 different stages of life and it's as if Fahad had to play three different characters all in one drama.

no i read the story of it
didnt interest me :S
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna, you HAVE to..please? Like for me? 😳Jaise you're reading PeK for me... 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

no i read the story of it
didnt interest me :S

I still say, give it a shot...I mean it's not like a summary of a story brings out the essence of an entire drama...but your choice...I think you're missing out though!

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Hinna, you HAVE to..please? Like for me? 😳Jaise you're reading PeK for me... 😳

you know i can NEVER say no to you☺️
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ooper Gori ka Makaan, Baarish ke aansoo & Buri Aurat
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
MAQH is my absoute favourite..
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is pretty much mentioned. But I would recommend Dil, Diya, Dehleez. Its one of my favorite dramas. 😳