Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Racha ... ! I want your comment sweetie again ... Can you plz tell me some thing about Nihal and Behlul ???

What do you want to know?
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Racha-

What do you want to know?

Can plz elaborate their relationship in this show 😳😳
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Can plz elaborate their relationship in this show 😳😳

Nihal and Behlul are really cute together...they are close...at first it is a love from one side...Nihals side...when bihters mother senses the signs of an affair between bihter and behlul she start messing with nihals mind and making her believe behlul loves her and she does some things to bring them closer...Adnan hears behlul saying I am in love to bihter and to cover it up Bihter tells him that he meant NIhal...Andan tells Firdows qnd Firdows tells Nihals mistress qnd Nihal overhears their conversation and becomes happy...at first behlul doesnt show any romantic feelings for her but one day he discovers that she still has the flower he gave her hidden in a book and he feels bad for her ...they talk ( q very heartbreaking scene)::he tells her not to love him because he is bab and he will hurt her because she is innocent and knows nothing about the real world...anyways Bihter the bitch goes to Nihal qnd tell her that Behlul doesnt love her and that it is all her mothers planning...Nihal faints and goes to the farmhouse...when Bihter tells behlul that she told nihal that it was all a plan ferdows he lashes at her and tells her not to hurt nihal lika that again and bihter eats herslef from anger (all this is after they break up)...anyways behlul goes to the farmhouse to check on nihal and she thinks he came because he loves her but she hears him saying to the mistress that he came becasue she called...nihal is hurt and she throws away the flower he gave her...Behlul starts sensing Nihals new attitude qnd he starts getting closer to her...some other things happen after which behlul proposes to NIhal ...they get engqged and are happy...till bihter tells Ferdows to break them apart just like she made them a couple...ferdows tell her that is not possible because now they are really in love with each other BIhter tells her in tears that she is dying inside because they are in love...she threaten her mother to either you break them apart or I will tell adnan about my affair with behlul AFTER ALL I AM YOUR DAUGHTER!!!.(amazing scene...felt sorry for bihter for the first time)...;;;;qnd ferdows gives in and starts messing with their relashionship along with bihter...but they fail to break them up...which leads BIhter to killing herlsef on their wedding day ...

This is all I can remember..I am sure i missed something...i hope this helps...Nihal and behlul had a beautiful relationship but impossible because he is a cheater...However unlike Bihter he showed many signs of regret, shame, remorse ..and that what made him distance himself from bihter...;;because she never regretted or felt bad for the peple they are hurtting :)))

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
O My God ... !!!

Thank you so much Racha ... ! You're so amazing thank you sweet heart ... you made this show 4 me more interesting ... Thank you Now I am dying to see about next ... !

Thank you 😛