Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

what are they doing with the kissing scenes and everything? do they censor it?

Yes its censored and completely clean till now !!!
I watch it vid my family...its amazing !!!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

@Noshaba>>>Nice name girlo !!!

Thanku ... :D

Originally posted by: -Racha-

She is gonna make you hate her even more later hehehe...yup they all are great actors...and the chemistry between all of them is amazing...

Lolzz ... I knew ... any ways Thank you sweetie 4 your precious time .. thank you very nice to meet you ... 😃
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Racha ... are u done with season 1 of kuzey guney ?
i wish th t zenep was not in this show ..i love kuzey cemre
Okay Aaj ka episode was Okay ... I don't know what gonna happend next ... Man why Nihal does not let Bihter's mom go .. I hate that lady ... She ll ruin each and every thing soon ... Hate her .. :P

Behlul and Aalaf again together ... NooO ... Grrr
Edited by Rock-Star - 12 years ago
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aiim

@ Racha ... are u done with season 1 of kuzey guney ?

i wish th t zenep was not in this show ..i love kuzey cemre

I dont like Cemre at all...actually I dropped the show at first and only started watching it again after Merve ( Zeynep)'s entry...The reasons I dont like Cemre is because of her character...juggling between two brother is disgusting...when she said to her mother :" If I had 40 hearts I wouldnt give Kuzey even one"...and then suddenly after Guney dumps her she starts feeling for Kuzey and 'OH he is my true love..blah blah"...Give me a break...Not to mention that she was a thief and always preffered Guney because he was a stable future and ambitious and Kuzey was immature and childish...I dont like her...and when Zeynep came she pretends to be her friend and goes behind her back and confesses to Kuzey even though Zeynep and Kuzey are in a relatinship
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have read an article written tht zenep will no longer be in season 2 ,as people r not liking her she will return back to Italy ...even i don't like her...there is no chemistry between her and kuzey
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aiim

i have read an article written tht zenep will no longer be in season 2 ,as people r not liking her she will return back to Italy ...even i don't like her...there is no chemistry between her and kuzey

Oh no you are wrong...Zeynep will be in season two...the actress Merve confirmed it in a press conference :))...and Zeynep's role was introduced because people dont like Okyu ( Cemre) and she was critisized alot when the show started...because the show didnt get the ratings they hoped for ...and that is because people didnt like her pairing with Kuzey or Guney for that matter

Anyway...the show isnt really about the love relationships...it is about the brothers...I hope in this season ..Kuzey and Guney become closer...
myralicious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yess i lovee ishq e mamnoo..!!!
its such an awesome show..!
Racha ... ! I want your comment sweetie again ... Can you plz tell me some thing about Nihal and Behlul ???