Anyone watches Ishq-e-Mamnoo on Urdu1???

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyo guys anyone following Ishq-e-Mamnoo on Urdu1??its that turkish serial..
At first I was annoyed coz it was dubbed but then I kept on watching and the dubbing isnt that bad..its tolerable !!!
The serial is super awsmmm...love the storyline and its setting...
Behlul looks good vid both Nihal and Bheetar ...😆...dun kno whom to support !!!

If anyone watches do lemme kno..Ive questions since I havnt seen the show from the beginning
😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karipa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi wow I'm so happy that now they playing this serial in Pakistan too I loved I hv seen in tool afghani channel almost half off it it's wonderful Turkish drama n lovely n completely different concept even the romance z different far more romantic than the typically romance u ll fall in love wid bhul n bather traffic acting from both of them n .by the way is this Urdu 1in cable ?
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have watched it last year...what do u want to ask?
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@karipa>>I have Urdu1 on cable...

@Racha>>>Wanted to ask if Behlul and Bheetar were together before Bheetar got married to Mr.Adnan???
RACHA90 thumbnail
No they were not...Behlul is a flirt and he used to go out with her sister but dumped her and thats how Bihter knows him...

Ps: Bihter will become a total Bi***towards the end
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Racha-

No they were not...Behlul is a flirt and he used to go out with her sister but dumped her and thats how Bihter knows him...

Ps: Bihter will become a total Bi***towards the end

What do you mean ??? We ll have crap next ??? R you done with whole show ??? plz tell me:P

RACHA90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

What do you mean ??? We ll have crap next ??? R you done with whole show ??? plz tell me:P

No no I didnt mean Crap...The show only gets better...Just Bihter will go mad when Behlul chooses Nihal over her ( I dont want to spoil it for you)...She starts becoming short tempered ...treating the maids badly Etc,...But dont worry You will enjoy the show...and yes I have already finished watching it last summer

Originally posted by: -Racha-

No no I didnt mean Crap...The show only gets better...Just Bihter will go mad when Behlul chooses Nihal over her ( I dont want to spoil it for you)...She starts becoming short tempered ...treating the maids badly Etc,...But dont worry You will enjoy the show...and yes I have already finished watching it last summer

Ohh thats so sweet of you :D Can you plz tell me is it ended with Bihter and Behlul/ Nidal and Behulu ?? plz I really want to know ,... Actually I want the Whole story line till end ... plzzz if you don't mind ... 😳
RACHA90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Ohh thats so sweet of you :D Can you plz tell me is it ended with Bihter and Behlul/ Nidal and Behulu ?? plz I really want to know ,... Actually I want the Whole story line till end ... plzzz if you don't mind ... 😳

You are welcome dear...

SPOLIER ALERT SPOILER ALEERT ( JUST IN CASE SOMEONE DOESNT WANT TO READ THE STORY)

So ...The show ends with neither Behlul Nihal nor Behlul Bihter...the story is actually from a novel

Here is the whole story: But let me tell you there are major changes in the show...You will enjoy some really great scenes with great acting...Especially the downfall of Behlul and Bihter...it is really a masterpiece

The young and pretty Bihter receives a proposal of marriage from Mr. Adnan. He is a rich man in his fifties, owner of a wealthy yali, a big villa on the shore of the Bosporus. Adnan is a widower, and father of two children: a daughter, Nihal, and a son, Blend. Against the objections of her jealous mother, Bihter accepts Adnan's proposal: because of material reasons, since she is eager to lead a more prosperous life than her family can afford. But also because she wants to get away from her mother's range of influence. Her mother, Firdevs, is a member of the so-called group of Mr. Melih, a family of flirtatious women, fond of dressing up and going out. Bihter is afraid that her mother's reputation will keep away any other candidates for her, and afraid to end up the same way her licentious mother did. The marriage seems a good solution.

Bihter takes up residence in the rich villa, where life passes by calmly. The villa's main inhabitants are her newly wed husband, Mr. Adnan, and his daughter Nihal, who is fond of her father. Further, there is the easygoing son Blend, Adnan's nephew Behll (a notorious rake), and the French governess Mlle de Courton. Finally, there is the domestic staff, the servants, especially Besir, a black slave, who is secretly in love with his mistress Nihal.

Bihter makes quite an effort to be a good wife to Adnan, to be a good stepmother to Nihal, to be a good lady of the house to the servants. But no matter how hard she tries, her efforts lead to nothing. The servants despise her. When one of them decides to leave, Nihal is convinced that it's a conspiracy of Bihter: it must be Bihter's goal to send away all people loving Nihal. Nihal starts behaving hostile. On top of this, Bihter discovers she doesn't feel any passion for her husband, Adnan.

She does find this passion for some time with Behll, Adnan's nephew who's living in the villa as well. Bihter resists, afraid that starting an affair will make her the same as her mother, but in vain. They have an affair. Nihal's confidante, Mlle de Courton, is sent back to France. Nihal gets recalcitrant. Behll is fed up with Bihter and returns to his mistress in Istanbul's night life.

At that point Bihter's mother, Mrs. Firdevs, suggests a demonic plan: Behll should marry Nihal. To Behll this seems a reasonable solution to get rid of demanding and insisting Bihter. He even manages to fall in love with the young and pure girl. After some hesitations, Nihal decides she loves Behll as well. Bihter eats her heart out with jealousy and considers to reveal everything to Adnan, and thus take revenge on Behll, Nihal and her mother Firdevs.

But before she can do so, the whole affair is already told by the servant Besir, who is secretly in love with his mistress Nihal. Bent on revenge, Bihter can't stand the idea of living as a fallen woman, which will be her fate from now on, and thus she shoots a bullet through her heart. Behll runs away, Besir dies from tuberculosis, but the female servant returns to the villa, and Mlle de Courton is on her way back from France. Father and daughter, Adnan and Nihal, can take up their calm, quite life again.

These are just highlights if you want more just tell me on which episode /event you are and I will tell you what will happen next

Some of the additions are the side story lines like: Ferdevs' enemy finds out about Behlul Bihter affair and try to disclose it, Nihal trying to forget about Behlul, Basir Leaving then returning,

Racha ... Thank you so much ... !

And what about Mr Adnan ??