Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Look where I got the spot!!! I was asleep!!! when this thread was up!

First of all Archu and Shweta hugs! πŸ€—

Priya firstly , u already know, but i want to tell ya, You are a very very very spl friend @ IF!

I loved your posts to begin with, n some how even without exchanging PMs n all, started considering u a friend, n one day in Shy's thread u, me and Rashmi landed up replying in a row, n I said wow 4 friends in a row, n your response to it was affirmative but excited one, n then no turning back, we really got to know each other , n later on Crooners made an entry, I always enjoy reading them!

When ever I felt low at the forum with respect to the show, Crooner gave me a mood lift!

I consider it to be the best Show analysis post!!!

Apart from analysis, the warmth of crooner buddies, the love , the bond u all share, the sweet u peole are, I joined in late, n still not much regular, but just cant express in words what I think opf u all!

Shy ,Kalps, Priya, Maddy , Beena, Maham, were few ppl I was always in touvh with even before crroners, but later on the sweetness level increased with more people I got to know, Gandhari, Suvi, Suba, Archu, silent Archu, Shweta, Ishii, Sanju, Divya, Avni, Sudha, khushi, Anu, Anjali, Sejal, Indrani, Sri, sonii...n the list is endless πŸ€—

I swear there are many more, I'll have to chk once again n update😳,,,,,but literally thank u from the bottom of my heart for just being there, all your warmth n sweetness, is so damn precious to make any one happy, I can suggest Arnav, to put u all there on the poolside to brighten khushi's day,, n then inreturn they can brighted our day πŸ˜‰...reminds of Woodwa ve πŸ˜†

So My dear Priya hearty Congratulations for the 100th Crooner! its Milestone You've reached and its just fun to read them! Believe me girl, Crooners anr not going to stop until the show winds up!

Archu, I thought there will be too many VMs on the main page to watch from the VM queen Shy, n the crooner queen herself, so why not let the VM got for the warm up crooner of the century! I am glad Priya u loved it!

Luv u all!!!!

ZOha

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hola My Crooner Buddies..

soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the 100th CROONER!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

priya sweetheart!!!!πŸ€—

CROONER KI JAI HO!!!
100 crooners and what a journey its been!!! i was a silent reader of ur posts before crooner and honestly one of the main reason for me joining IF was your posts...no not to comment but to read them!!!!πŸ˜ƒ i still remember the day you decided to start the crooner...never knew at that time that it would become a part of my daily life!!!!! today i can't imagine me having my morning cup of tea without reading crooner and not to mention the discussions which follow later in the day...and missing them makes me feel as i have skipped some daily ritual of mine!!!! i had started with a line and today that line has turned into full fledged post...never thought about writing anything but it was your warm welcome and encouragement which allowed me to put across whatever thoughts i had about this show which we all love...the one thing i really appreciate and love about you...you always respond and welcome all the new people who comment or post at the Crooner!!!!😊

tomar lekhar joyne aar bheshi kuchi bolbo na...aageo bolichi tomar post podar por hi bhabhte shuru kori!!!!jaa crooner ke baki post der theke alada kore...she hole tomar lekha aar tomar positivity!!!!!😊

Thanks is a small word for this absolutely amazing space you have given us!!!! Crooner is a like my virtual home at IF!!! This is where i have also met some of the most creative people in my life!!!! And most importantly it has given me some wonderful friends...shweta, suvi, anjali, kalpana, archu, sanju, suba, ishii, khushi, chotey, sudha, nishi, mou, beenadi, indi, gandhari, shivani, divya, sri and you!!!! each one helping me to learn and see things in various different perspectives...not only about the show but in my life itself!!!!

Crooner'r 100th celebration'r khushi te aaj kheer banachi!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

love you all!!!!❀️

Thank you all for being a part of my life and letting me to be a part of yours!!!!

100th and many more!!!!!

old song...new version!!!
don't know how to put videos...so putting the link!!! nothing related but i loved it and wanted to share!!!!
PS...late lateef couldn't make it to the main thread but i guess u all know that i might be late but will always be there!!!!😊
Edited by soni.b - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Guys what we doing for Party Celebrations.. I am all game for party today...πŸ˜† Bring it on..

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gosh...I guess I hv to read this thread atleast 10 times more to even dare to update here anything...its so emotionally scary to say anything !!!
for now thanksss se kaam chalao...πŸ˜†
and damn my net browser is working sooo slow...
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Gosh...I guess I hv to read this thread atleast 10 times more to even dare to update here anything...its so emotionally scary to say anything !!!

Oh my Crooner Queen...πŸ€— I have been waiting for you...

Koi nahi le lijiye time... 😳

Fir hum party karenge.. πŸ˜ƒ. My tape recorder is atkofied at Party only.. πŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good Morning Priya πŸ€— Why do you have to say thanks we are thankful you decided to continue writing for us. Cake khtam hua ki nahi ? Pack karva de special note bal ktao ke sath bhej de. πŸ˜‰
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is one beautiful celebration thread! πŸ‘ πŸ₯³Congratulations and Celebrations!πŸ‘ πŸ₯³Priya, your Crooners are amazing and unique! I love the way you always start them with a quote and then proceed along with those unique pictures accompanying them.😳

Thank you arch_nat112, Shweta, Ishii, Shy, Suvi and Kalpana for all your special contribution towards this thread. Loved each and every one of these beautiful dedications.. That is really sweet of you guys. Priya, Thank you for the Crooners and keep them coming! πŸ€— We love them! ❀️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ₯³Congrats on 100 crooners!!!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

And finally you make an appearance madamji...its bloody midnight for me...here..πŸ˜†..
Will just take ur thanks...but sorry... friendship no sorry no thank youπŸ˜†
My eyes are closing..me too tired...